Everlasting Love - Part 2

Everlasting Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was their last stop of their World Concert Tour so 2NE1 did all their best and performed everything over to the expected performace.

 

"Congratulations girls! The tour was successful.Great job everyone." Mr. YG proudly said as he clapped his hand and eventually everyone was clapping in the room.

 

2NE1 bowed to everyone as for their thanks to them.

 

"Thank you guys for everything. If not for you, this won't be possible. And to Harin, my sister, this is for you. We did great!" She smiled at everyone and raised her glass. "Cheers!" She drinked it in one go as tears came down her cheeks as she remembered something. She immediately wiped it off as she continued to enjoy their party.

 

Hours passed and the party ended. People were starting to go home and bid their goodbyes while CL decided to stay for a while.

 

"Ya! You need to rest too. You've been giving your time for the concert and I think rest is the only last thing you need to do." Dara told her as she approached her.

 

"Hmm.. Yeah I guess so." She just nodded at her still staring at the sky.

 

Bom patted her shoulder as they all know what she was thinking.

 

"It's your sister again, right?" Bom told her.

 

She just nodded and drank another glass of wine. She smiled at them.

 

"I guess I'm still affected to what happened to her."

 

"Unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter