Everlasting Love - Part 3

Everlasting Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She walked in earlier than the said time in their studio for their recording of their next album. She just didn't have time for anything other than being a singer. She just couldn't stop the fact about the truth that she is living for her sister, only her sister. She is stucked and became stagnant.

 

Little did she know, Mr. Yang HyunSuk came in to talk to her personally. They planned for this day especially the girls. They think its time for Chaerin to stop living behind her sister and just be herself.

 

 

"Lee Chaerin!" Mr. YG's firmed voice heard in the room.

 

Chaerin got shocked and immediately turned around and bowed at him.

 

"G...good morning Sir." She was stuttering.

 

"Sit down. We need to talk." He said as he sit on the couch comfortably.

 

"Err.. did I do anything that disapppoints you sir?"

 

He nodded repeatedly giving her cold face.

 

"Yes, everything is so disappointing."

 

She widened her eyes as she heard every single word he said. She was thinking if it was because of her voice, her fashion, her ideas, her looks. She kept thinking hardly.

 

"You are not being fully of yourself. I see Harin to you but you are Chaerin. CL of 2NE1. But I've never see the whole Lee Chaerin."

 

She looked at her confusedly as she scratched her head.

 

"What did you say?"

 

"You heard me, right?"

 

"But you're being mistaken. I'm always being myself, with my own fashion, ideas.." She said nodding at him proudly as she continued to say something.

 

"No, you're not. You are living with your sister. You become an artist because it was your sister's dream but that isn't you. I want to see the real Lee Chaerin. I believe in you. I know that."

 

Chaerin just looked down as tears started to fall.

 

"If I didn't get scared, if I moved and helped her, and if I wasn't a coward, she would still live and probably a great singer. If I didn't in probably she is still here with us."

 

She kept talking as Mr. YG went towards her and hugged her tight as he patted her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter