Chapter 7

I'm not normal!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjay was walking through the dark and cold school hallways , all she could hear was the rapid heart beats of her heart beating, it felt like her heart was gonna pop out any second. Minjay was getting a feeling like someone was following her and never leaving their gaze off of her. She shifted her weight over to the other side but she still felt a pair of eyes watching her, watching her every move, hearing her every breath, eyeing her hand gestures and reading her thoughts. The pair of eyes that she always feels watching her.

Minjay got pissed off and turned around than halted.

"Tell me your name!" She shouted at the mid-air. 

Silence filled the hallway, the never ending hallway.

"I'm not afraid of you. I have never been afraid of you."

Silence again, but she could feel shivers going down her spine, coldness everywhere and every corner, her body felt like it needed to be chiseld to get out of the frozen ice she was stuck in, she remained frozen on the spot.

"GIVE ME A SIGN GOSH DARN IT!" 

Silence again and right when she was about to give up she heard music playing in a classroom. Loud and noisy music. Minjay moved her feet and walked over to the classroom door and it was flashing bright and colorful lights, red,pink, orange, blue and green. She reached for the door knob and twisted it than opened it and walked inside. Minjay looked around and saw a bunch of people, her classmates and other people from her grade partying, drinking punch, eating, laughing and gossping. She turned to find sehun with a certain girl flirting around with him and it surely wasn't minjay herself. Sehun was flirting back of course and he didn't know but the girl was getting dangerously close, so close she revealed her appearance and it scared the living day lights out of her.

The girl had no eyes, blood was oozing out of her empty, dark and cold eye sockets, the same black wedding dress everyhing she encountered when she was 10 with her best friend. Minjay stepped closer to the ghost lady but quickly stopped when the girl kissed him on the lips and was his soul out.

"STOP!" She yelled and ran to the ghost girl but she ran down a never ending path, she stayed in that one place like some was pulling her back so she couldn't move anywhere. She watched at the ghost out sehun's soul and her lips and he dropped dead, minjay saw everything and tears were forming into her eyes and she screamed, screamed louder than she ever has before. The ghost girl smiled and dissapeared. Minjay was than let go of the gravitational grasp and she fell on her knees harshly than crawled over to sehun.

She checked his pulse and found him dead. He was ice cold, she put her pointer finger underneath his nose and felt no air coming out, she checked all his pulses trying to find some hope that he was alive and she gave up, he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter