Chapter 10

I'm not normal!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OMG! ARE YOU OK?!"

"She's back and more stronger than ever."

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Chayan looked at her confused and shook her head than brought her to the infirmary, they got there and chayan helped minjay to get on the bed, she saw her face and gasped in horror than put her hand over .

"What happened?!"

"The ghost girl Chayan! THE GHOST!"

'SHE DID THIS?! IM GONNA MAKE HER PAY!"

"NO CHAYAN!"

'Why not?"

"I don't know if you know what this means but she is STRONGER than ever, she is gonna make you pay."

"What are you talking about?"

"Ok, I'm gonna tell you EVERYTHING!"

"I'm listening."

"When we were 10 we encountered such a scary thing at a funeral. When I was 11 there was a girl in my dreams that looked really familar from 1 year ago...that was only stage 2. She made it kinda hard for me to pay attention to stuff and she slowly messed up my mind. When I was 12 I had a differrent dream but the same girl was in it, it was the ghost and she made even more stuff harder for me, she almost killed me in my sleep or I was on the verge of not breathing anymore. 13 years old  she came back again and she is able now to get scars on my body, she is able to physically touch me. 14, the age I am now. She is still continuing everything, I got these scars on my face about...1 or 2 days ago. Today when I was on the rooftop with Jongin, we got into a fight, he left, I cried on a bench and I was dreaming, but I saw blood on the roof trailing down to the end of it, I followed the trail and looked passed the railing and saw blood down there, a big pool of blood I screamed and turned around than the girl came in front of me and I screamed than fell off the roof and before I landed on the floor I woke up, I was on the becnh still crying and screaming but no one was there. I than looked infront of me and I saw blood on the rooftop leading to the end of the roof, to the end of the building! I screamed a blood curdling scream and I ran throughthe door and tripped down the stairs, I fell down and I looked up and the ghost girl grinning evily at me and...she came down and you came just at the right time. You see, she is able to make my dreams come to life and she is able to harm me in my dreams.

"Your very descriptive, how about you write my english paper? and while your at it I have a reading essay I need too  do-"

"CHAYAN!"

"IDK WHAT TO DO!"

"WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!"

"Um...well let's gather up the clues...10 we encountered the same ghost girl that you recall in your dreams."

"Yeah, continue."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter