Chapter 8

If Vampires Exist, It's Gonna~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" Welcome to vampire world "   I standstill like a wood. I need to stay with Goo Hara for two days before the full moon.   " Baby~ "   I dead glare like him. He clear his throat.   " Tomorrow is my powerful day to drink your pure blood " He said and smell my hair.   I push him out in disgusting way. Only my Jesse can do this to me.   Sudden Kris and Tao show up, they bow to Harago.   " Good boy, tell me a very good new " Goo Hara smirk.   " We finish our mission now, Emperor Goo " Kris said.   " Tell me some detail, Tao "   " Yes, Kris had stab him into his heart and push him into the sea "   Tao reported. My heart stop beating for a moment.   Jesse, I kill you. I kill him with my own hand. Everything is start from me. My tear rolling down. It's too much hurt to handle.    " Jesse is dead now. Are you crying? Baby~ " He said.   " Baby is for Jesse called me only " I threaten with my word.   I turn my glare at two killer. Tao smirk at me while Kris look pity to me.   I think there are something wrong with Kris but I don't care now. I only thought and wish Jesse still alive.   " Alright, good job Boys. Get lose now " He command.   I need to believe in Jesse. I believe him. He must come and save me. We need to change the future together.   " See, it's very easy and simple to kill the human, even I think he has supernatural but it's done now "   Goo Hara said and push me to his vampire. I shock.   " Get her into the jail "     -     " Jesse I miss you "     *****     Next day.   It's really like Fany told me. I walk to him and he kidnap me to SM university.  At night everything under he control with Tao use his special ability is control the time to stop around us. Kris was stand behind me. I was sit on the chair while we all waiting for a full moon show up by little and little.   " Jesse~ "   I mumble. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.    " Kris~ "   He finger silence me. He look at the two hungry vampire who busy look at the moon.   " You may forget me but now I need to save you, Taeyeon " Kris said. I nodded curiously.   Did I know him before? Should I believe him? But he is the one who kill Jesse.   Then he grab my hand to walk away, I only follow him. Accidentally I hit the chair cause it's fall downward.   " Going somewhere? "   We stop our track.   " KRIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING? "   It was Tao shouted out. His eyes fill with fire and scary. I guess he turn to vampire now. With his long canine teeth show out in anger.   " SHE IS MY FRIEND "   Kris shouted back. He push me to stand behind his back. His long teeth also show. The two vampire roared to each other until the full moon appear. Goo Hara watch them in amused and calm manner.   " Tao finish him " Goo Hara command.   All I see Kris and Tao teleport to each other. They throw each other to the ceiling strongly. It's end up destroy many chairs and tables nearby. They fight to every class to class, floor to floor.    I space out a bit. I get lose of Goo Hara of my sight. I turn around in O side still didn't see him.    " Looking for me? Baby~ "   I heard his voice. One blink, Goo Hara teleport to me. He at the back of me with his canine teeth showing. I shut my eyes waiting for the biting from him.   " Jesse " I murmur, wishing for him.   " Run "    " Huh? "   " Midget, I said run "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter