Chapter 6

If Vampires Exist, It's Gonna~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Do you know what's happen Jesse? " I asked.

  Fany and Jesse look at me like a stranger. Jesse nodded as a reply.   " Tell me then. " I speak out.   I look straight to Jesse's eyes. Fany follow me.   " It was I really take a nap but suddenly I feel something bad gonna happen so I decide to search for you, Taeng. I don't know I feel something weird at the main hall way. Then I start to run to that place. After that I really heard you shouting from the main hall way and I storm to~ "   " Wait~~ I didn't heard them. I was at nearby as well. I search for you too Taeng~ "   " Ok, I guess there are something wrong in there " I said.   " Then I see you was get hanging by them. I guess they are vampire who was command by Harago. I run to them after they know I'm Jesse Jung. I see they run very fast and strong. It's like they are teleport to me. We fight each other until I fall on the ground. I'm very angry and boil inside. I yelled out on the ground. All I thought at that moment I need to protect you from them. Then I found myself embrace you and I manage to finish them and I did "   Jesse said, Tiffany nodded. I think he really don't know what's happen to him.   " Jesse~ "   I called with my angelic tone. He smile back.   " At that time when you yelled on the ground I saw something "   " What is it? "   " It was a light, sky blue. It's brightly shinning out of your neck. "   I speak out.   " A light on my neck? "   I nodded.   Tiffany and I start to check his exposed neck.   " Dragon Tattoo? " We exclaim.   Jesse shook his head.   " It was a birth scar. It's on my neck since I was born. I found it's like a dragon lookalike "   " Is something wrong? Taeyeon "   I nodded again.   " The light from your neck. At that time it's weak but one blink it's become strong and bright. All I know I'm in your embrace. I mean you run or what I don't know. It's speed out very very fast. "   I explain in disbelief. I see their eyes open widely to me. I shrugged.   " Fany, then what's happen to Jesse? "   I asked. Jesse look tense up with my speech.   Fany bit her lip, outspoken.   " Yes, I wonder too. I found the time run very slow when I fight with that two blonde vampire. " Jesse confessed out.   " I feel like I can't hold my hand to against them. It's very heavy to me " Jesse add.   I nodded as an agree.   " I feel a bit weird. Normally there are many people in main hall way but that time it's none, empty " 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter