It Needs a Name

Solar Land

Why is this happening? How is this happening? I mean, how can it possibly be true, that inside of my hair or whatever. There is a whole other world in which we can jump in at any time we want? 

Forget this, it's just driving me insane. I bet those idiots slipped some drugs into my drink or something. They're probably recording me being stupid right now. Yes, that's it. 

"This is so weird," I heard Daesung say again.

Slowly opening my eyes, I looked at him. He was standing in front of me, his hands holding a flower. As he blew on it, the petals fell off, floating for a moment before turning into bubbles. He laughed as they rose slowly to the sky, popping once they were feet above us. Daesung and I looked at each other at the same moment and he grinned, grabbing another fistful of the flowers and running to Seungri and Ji. I sank down on the ground, expecting it to hurt slightly. To my surprise it didn't, and I looked down. A pillow had magically appeared to break my fall and when I stood, the grass it back in.

"Wahh! Wahh!" Seung-Hyun's voice broke my from my dazed state, and I snapped my head up. 

"You weren't kidding," I said slowly. 

"Look at it, Bae!" Seung-Hyun shrieked. "It's a freaking pony! He's so cute! I think I'll name it TOP the Second. What do you think? It suits him, no?"

I nodded, looking away. I had to figure out what was going on, or at least a way out of here. My heart was speeding up, and it was with fear this time. Ji, Seungri, and Daesung were busy blowing on the flowers that turned into bubbles, Seung-Hyun was giggling like an idiot with his new pony. Now what? What do I do? 

"Come try it, hyung!" Seungri called out to me, waving me forward as he clung to Ji.

Go with it.

A slightly feminine voice spoke, and strangely enough, I decided to listen to it. I walked over to them, leaving Seung-Hyun to his maniac giggling. He was a kid after all. Snatching one of the flowers from Daesung, I blew on it. 

"HURRAH!" a squeaky voice said, and one of the bubbles popped, falling from it was a little... person? "Annyeong! Master! You have finally arrived."

"What?" I asked, kneeling down next to it.

"Can I poke it, Ji hyung?" I heard Seungri mumble.

"Ani," Ji replied. "Let's wait a bit."

"Master?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"Ne," the little thing said, smiling up at me. He bowed respectfully, one of his arms extended to the side. "I am TaeKyung, you named me, and I am one of your many servants."

"Servants?" I asked again, raising my eyebrow.

"Yes master," he nodded. "You are the creator of this world, therefore, its king and leader."

"Uhh.." I was honestly at a loss of words, sure that I was dreaming by this point. It just didn't make much sense that I would be dreaming about something like this. 

"I think Ji hyung is more of a leader king type," Seungri said.

"Be quiet, Ri," Ji-Yong said, covering Seungri's mouth.

"Right," I finally nodded. "Okay. So, what's this placed called. What is this? I mean, I don't really know anything about the place... and..."

"Of course," TaeKyung bowed, smiling at me. "This place doesn't have a name yet. We have been waiting for your arrival so that you could name it."

"Solar Land," I said immediately.

"Good name," Daesung nodded. 

"Solar Land," TaeKyung smiled. He raised a whistle to his lips, and immediately a bunch of other little guys and girls like him ran around, whooping. 

"So many of them," Seungri breathed out.

"My pony, and me!!!" Seung-Hyun rode by, completely oblivious to what was going on around him. 

"If you would come with me," TaeKyung said, eyeing Seung-Hyun as he disappeared into what looked like a chocolate mountain. "I would be more than happy to explain everything."

"Let's go," I nodded. 

Good. That voice said again, the approval resonating through her voice. 

I just hope she's right. 

-solsolarsun

Sorry, I went to camp. Uh, hope you enjoy this short update.