How it Began

Solar Land

"This is boring," Seung-Hyun muttered, chewing on his apple with a pout etched to his lips.

"Hm," Ji-Yong nodded, sighing as he let himself drop back into the floor. 

"There's nothing to do, hyung," Seungri whined, crawling over and tugging on the leader's hair. "FIND SOMETHING FOR ME TO DO!"

"Go away," Ji-Yong hissed, sticking his tongue out at him.

"Why don't we watch a movie?" I suggested, pointing at the blank television screen. 

"What are we? Five?" Seung-Hyun scoffed.

"You are," I smirked, crossing my arms.

"OHHHH!" Daesung flailed his arms around. 

"Yah!" Seung-Hyun yelled, his arm swinging forward and before I knew it, his apple was flying directly to my face. 

As instinct, I covered my face, doubling forward to avoid the hit. When the pain never came, I slowly lifted my head again. 

"What?" I asked, scowling as my four friends sat together in a pile, smacking each other with wide eyes. "What?!"

"The.. how? WHEN?!" Seung-Hyun shrieked, pointing at me.

"HOW THE FU-" 

"Yah!" Seungri covered Ji-Yong's mouth. "My ears."

"Right," Ji-Yong nodded, coughing awkwardly. "So.... Taeyang..."

"How to say this?" Seung-Hyun murmured.

"YOUR ING HAIR SWALLOWED THE ING APPLE!" Daesung shouted, surprising everyone.

"MY EARS!" Seungri shrieked.

"We'll fix them later!" Ji-Yong said. "Now... back to the hair..."

"What do you mean my hair swallowed the apple?" I frowned, looking around. "Are you guys trying to prank me?" 

"I kinda wish that was true," Seung-Hyun mumbled. "Or we are all simultaneously going insane. Yes, that's it."

"Let me do it!" Daesung looked excited as he bounced to my side, placing his hands in my shoulders. 

"What are you doing?" I was a bit afraid as I looked up at him, swallowing back a whimper. 

"Hold still," he told me seriously, one of his hands lifting from my shoulder. Slowly, I watched as he pulled his arm up. His fingertips tickled the spikes that made up my mohawk, making me slightly uncomfortable but not enough to make me push him away. 

"HOLY MOTHER OF FU-"

"HIS EARS TOP!" Ji-Yong shouted. 

"Whoa," Daesung was giggling over me.

"What?" I asked again. 

"Hold still!" he told me again. And then, he was gone. 

"Wh-where did Dae go?" I asked shakily.

"Omo, omo, omo, omo," Seungri began to chew on his fist. "What the heck?! WHAT THE HECK?!"

"We lost him," Ji-Yong reached over, crawling my way dramatically. "We lost him..."

"What happened?!" I stood abruptly.

"First you swallowed an apple," Seung-Hyun stood dramatically, wiping his eyes as fake tears -or real, I don't really know- streamed down his eyes. "And now you swallow Daesung. But more importantly, my apple. I was hungry, yo!"

"My turn," Ji-Yong stood abruptly from the ground, shaking off Seungri. 

"What are you guys doing?" I whined, wincing as I saw Ji-Yong jump, but yet again, never felt the impact.

"AND NOW OUR LEADER?!" Seung-Hyun screeched. "WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU?!"

"NOT MY JI!" Seungri yelled, rushing over to me and disappearing in a second.

"Fine," Seung-Hyun growled. "You're going to swallow everyone, huh? Well. I'll go as well, and take you with me!"

I didn't have time to think, he was running at me, my body froze in place and when he jumped, I felt him tug my arm. Then, we were both screaming, spiraling down a seemingly endless black hole. Seung-Hyun was gripping my arm so tightly I felt like it was going to fall off any moment. Thankfully, it didn't come to that, because the next moment we were on the floor, panting heavily.

"Finally," we heard Daesung say. 

"Hyung!" Seungri was calling out cheerfully somewhere in the distance. "Look at that, Ji hyung!" 

"This is so cool!" the leader yelled after Seungri.

"Let's go," Daesung pulled Seung-Hyun and I to our feet. 

I finally let myself look around, and my jaw dropped. What was this? Wonderland? Glancing down at the ground, I couldn't help but smile at the bright green grass, covered in flowers of a million different colors. 

"WOOHOOO!" Ji-Yong shouted, making me look in his direction. He was swinging from a rope, Seungri attached to him by wrapping his arms tightly around his waist.

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE! WE'RE GOING TO DIE!" the maknae kept shouting.

"A PONY!" and then, Seung-Hyun was gone, leaving me standing next to Daesung. 

"Taeyang," he said, cupping my face with both of his hands. "What the hell are you?"

"I..." I stopped, looking around again. "I don't know."

-solsolarsun

Slow beginning, but it's just that. The beginning. Comments would be appreciated :3