Stop it! Get lost now!

I've never thought of us, together.
     "Ilhoon ah! I will be going somewhere first. You go meet them first i will catch up with you later!" Minhyuk said hurriedly grab his backpack and followed behind me without me knowing. I paced my footsteps when i heard someone following me from behind at this narrow alley. Suddenly i got grabbed onto on my shoulders and was pushed hardly towards the wall. My head knocked against the hard cement and i fell down.
 
     It was Siyoung and her friends, again. I was terror-stricken. "You just don't seem to get my words. I've warned you, you brought yourself to this state. Blame your stupidity." They started to pull my hair, dragged me to another end of the course and started to hit me harshly and kicked me. The fight started to get so vigourous they ripped my uniform. I feel so helpless i couldn't stop crying, i tried to defend myself but i couldn't do anything as i was held down, all i could do is beg them to stop. 
 
     "Why? Regretting your decision on flirting with our boys? Come on, you this ugly donkey, Minhyuk and Ilhoon will never fall for you." Siyoung said while grabbing onto my collar. On a spur of moment, a voice from afar shouted. "Stop it!" it was Minhyuk and he ran as fast as a cheetah all the way from the end to beside me. Siyoung dropped me down and was astonished. Minhyuk bent down, took off his jacket and put it on me. "Enough! What are you guys trying to do to her! Don't you think you guys have went too far? And Siyoung, you don't have the rights to stop her from befriending us. Get lost now!" he stood up and was on the verge of getting violent and was fuming mad and chafed. Siyoung was speechless and pissed off and the bunch of them walked off like that.
 
     Minhyuk turned and quickly tried to support me. I was in great pain i couldn't move, it hurt so badly. He piggybacked me and ran as fast as he could. "Jaemi! Hold on tight, we'll reach our place on time! Hang in there alright!" he said while his words trembled. He had tears in his eyes and he was so overwrought. Because i'm hurt so badly, i don't even know what was happening the past 10 minutes.
 
     "Quick open the door for me!" Minhyuk shouted and the door opened. He ran in and place me down on the sofa. Everyone was staring at us with their eyes and mouth wide open. "What happened out there?! Minhyuk hyung! Why is Jaemi hurt so badly?! What happened to her?!" Ilhoon was confused with what was happening, he panicked and kept on asking Minhyuk what was going on. 
 
     "Get me the first-aid kit first! I will tell you later! Get me a t-shirt also! Now!"
     "What is happe..."
     "Ilhoon i said now! Quick!" Ilhoon went to grab a t-shirt from the cupboard and another guy passed the first-aid kit to Minhyuk. 
 
     I felt like i was about to pass out because it was grievous i just kept crying in pain. Minhyuk then got the boys to go outside awhile. He wanted to take off my torn uniform but i held onto his arm trying to stop him. "Just let me do it!" he shouted, took off my uniform and helped me to put on the oversized t-shirt. He then applied medication on my face, arms and legs. Everytime when the alcohol contacted with my wound, i grabbed onto Minhyuk's arm harder each time and i bit my lips preventing myself from shouting. "Its going to be alright soon, i'm sorry if i applied too much pressure..." 
 
     After applying medication and holding in all the pain, its finally done. He helped me up and let me sat up straight. Although it still hurt but all i can do is just bear with it. "You are going to stay here and rest. Don't even think of moving around unnecessarily." Minhyuk said looking at me while washing his hands. I couldn't thank him more, even though i was still afraid of hanging out with the both of them. He came over to me with a cup of water and suddenly there's a loud banging on the door, "Is everything alright?! Let me in now! What is happening?! Minhyuk hyung! Jaemi!". Oh yeah we forgotten about not only Ilhoon.
 
     Both of us giggled. Minhyuk walked towards the door and opened it for them. Ilhoon ran straight towards me and grabbed me. He turned me left right to see if i'm alright. "Aow!" he used so much force that my shoulders hurt, alittle. "Omg i'm sorry! I just want to see whether if you're alright! Are you?" Ilhoon said so fast i almost couldn't comprehend what he was saying. Then, i acted like it was so painful and in the end told him that i was just kidding and i'm really much better already. But his worried and shocked face just now was sure priceless haha!
 
     After realising that there are not only two guys here i felt awkward so i kind of kept quiet. All of them were staring at me in confusion. I pulled Minhyuk's sleeve lightly and ask him softly, "Minhyuk, who are they? Why are they... looking at me like this... Aren't they the one i saw that time in the canteen?". Minhyuk nodded and told me not to worry. He then introduced them to me.