Avoiding you.

I've never thought of us, together.
     The following day i woke up as per normal. I was hoping nothing bad will happen to me. I brought my breakfast to school as i wanted to avoid going for recess with Minhyuk and Ilhoon. Siyoung's words really scared me. And because i'm new in school, probably not welcomed too, my position in class is just a nobody. I couldn't retaliate them but just keep quiet. I entered this school less then a month and trouble is finding me already.
  
     Arrived at school. 
 
     "Hi Jaemi!" Ilhoon said with a bright smile while Minhyuk followed behind and greeted me good morning. I replied back deadly a hello, eyes glued onto the floor and walked into class. Because of the sitting arrangement in class, i can't ignore Minhyuk, totally. I felt death glares coming from all four directions whenever Minhyuk talks to me. I have to be careful whenever i reply cause Siyoung is always looking at me.
 
     I just laid my head down and pretended to sleep. "Jaemi, are you... Alright? Did anything happen yesterday? You can tell me, i'll try to help you." Minhyuk tapped me on my shoulders and said softly. I didn't sit up, i continued laying down. He probably thought i was really sleeping or maybe just not in the mood so he continued listening to class.
 
     10 minutes later, i sat back up. Minhyuk looked at me and asked me again if i was alright. I ensured him i am and gave him a smile. "This is weird, she's hiding something. Why can't she just say it! Its worrisome!" he thought to himself. It was finally recess, the time of the day which i actually dreaded and liked the most. "Lets go!" Ilhoon ran over like a kid and shouted. I wanted to go with them too but... I took out my breakfast and said that i will be staying in class instead. They wanted to pull me down for recess but in the end they decided to leave for recess without me.
 
     I was about to eat when suddenly i saw a shadow. I turned and look. "Didn't we told you yesterday to stay away from them? Which part do you not understand?!" Siyoung flared up. She took my bento, walked towards the bin and threw my food and lunchbox inside. The rest of her friends laughed. I was afraid and aghast. All my life, i have never been bullied this badly before. I was only called names, but who knew high school life would be so tiring. Maybe this is why people always hate coming to school, life is basically miserable. 
 
     Whatever that had happened to me i can't tell Minhyuk neither Ilhoon, i have no one to tell this to so i decided to call Chosung. And... And... But... She changed her number. I couldn't reach her. I am all alone now with no friends i can trust. No one is going to be there for me anymore like the past.
 
     Recess was finally over, Minhyuk and Ilhoon came back with a bottle of grape juice for me. Siyoung saw everything and i'm so going to be a goner this time. I'm not able to reject the grape juice cause if i do, its going to be so obvious something is wrong with me. I drank every single drip of it as i was so hungry. 
 
     "Did you not have your snacks just now? Why did you finish the juice so quickly! I wanted to have some too you idiot!" Minhyuk jokingly said. 
     "Oops sorry i thought..."
     "Your appetite is strangely big today!"
     "I'm always hungry anyway." 
     "Pig." and we both laughed.
 
     The bell rang, its time to go home already! I told them i had to leave first again as i had something to do and since its just the second time nothing felt weird. But Minhyuk just feel that something was amiss. He grabbed my hand and asked me again, "Are you alright?". I panicked, nodded my head and quickly went home. 
 
     Its just like hide and seek, i hated this.