A Note

Deal With It

     I hope you see now. What I meant about him being a pacifist. The idea of him randomly killing himself out of the pain for his lost love really did visit me a few times. But anyway I wrote it, didn't seem like his character. He was desperate yes, but he wasn't stupid. If anything, his desperation made him stronger and made his will to live stronger. 

      It's short, but I think it answers some questions, the little bit about how him dying and being able to live without her I felt was a little...Nicholas Sparks so to speak. But hey, what is a romance without a little melodramatic thought. Also the decision to make it first person and not third didn't occur until I finished and read it over. I was writing from myself, most of the things he wonders are things I've wondered once so I decided to leave it.

    Alright well I hope you guys enjoy. Do you wanna see the girls side? On what it's like after you die...I've borrowed a writing style and I'm curious on how it'll work if I mix it with mine. We'll see for now yeah?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                   heart