Does Not Look Like Nothing

A Foxy Present

 

Jonghyun had just arrived at the café together with Kibum and it felt like every other normal day but it would soon turn out to be a not so ordinary day like he had thought at first.

He had already changed into his uniform and had taken off Kibum’s harness as he walk into the café and was greeted by Leeteuk who was sitting at the table and looked quite concerned about something. He looked up at Jonghyun as the latter greeted him and forced a smile.

“Hey, you’re early today,” he said and looked at his watch to be sure he wasn’t mistaken.

“Oh yeah I don’t know why but I didn’t oversleep for once,” Jonghyun said sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck with a grin. It was normal for him to have only a bit of time to get ready for work but today it had been pretty relaxed. Maybe it had been because Kibum had jumped on him and wouldn’t stop bouncing before the older promised to stand up and give him something to eat. *sigh* Sometimes a fox could be a handful but it was totally worth it and Kibum was just too cute to deny any wish he had.

“So mind to tell me what is going on?” Jonghyun asked as he sat down opposite of the older. “Or did you just have a fight with your girlfriend?” he joked, the smile vanishing from his face as he saw that Leeteuk wasn’t smiling at his little joke.

“Eunhyuk quit.”

Jonghyun blinked a few times. “He……..what?”

Leeteuk looked up at him, his eyes clearly showing he wasn’t joking about the matter. “He quit this morning because he got another job offer and everything went just so fast that he had to leave like immediately. He said he was sorry but couldn’t come anymore.”

The dino was dumbstruck and needed a bit of time to get his thoughts back together and sort them out again. Their team had never been that big and they only had two baristas anyway, three if Leeteuk joined them on busy days but he mostly had other stuff to do. To make this work out with only one person was as good as impossible.

“And……what now?” Jonghyun asked carefully, sensing that there was no time for jokes right now. He knew how important this café was for the other and he himself loved it just as much. It was like a second home for him and they were like a small family.

The oldest sighed and ran with his fingers through his light brown hair. “I have no idea. You can’t do the whole thing alone but I can’t join you as well. I won’t find someone else that quickly and I’m not able to afford closing the café until I found a replacement. This is all just messed up and I really don’t know how to make this work out at the moment.”

Jonghyun was quiet for a while before his eyes wandered to the ground as he felt Kibum rubbing himself on his leg with a purr just like a cat and looking like he smiled up at him. He picked him up on his lap and the fluffy fur on his back, trying to come up with a solution.

“At least you have someone reliable,” Leeteuk said and smiled at the fox that was cleaning his paws.

The younger chuckled and nodded. “Yeah, I guess he would do everything to get my attention, right?”

The fluffy animal rubbed his small head against Jonghyun’s palm, looking like he wanted to agree with what he had just said.

“Wait a sec…” the dino suddenly said and two pair of eyes looked at him expectantly. “I have an idea.”

He quickly grabbed Kibum who squeaked softly in surprise and sat him down on the floor, petting his head shortly with a huge grin.

“We do have someone for the job,” he announced and Leeteuk looked at him slightly bewildered.

“We do?”

Jonghyun nodded in excitement. “Yeah.” He looked down at Kibum who looked back at him with curious brown orbs.

“And who would that be?” Leeteuk asked, raising his eyebrows.

The dino bent down to Kibum and whispered something in his ear, the fox looking at him with a crooked head as if to ask if it really was okay. Jonghyun nodded encouragingly and the small animal nodded, raising himself on his paws and shifting.

Leeteuk hadn’t seen anything until now but his mouth fell open as he saw Kibum standing next to his Master, smiling at him unsurely. He gaped at him and his eyes fell onto his fluffy fox like ears and confusion together with disbelieve washed over his features.

“What…….just happened?” the oldest asked quietly and pointed from the blonde to Jonghyun who was grinning like an idiot.

“Have you ever heard of shapeshifters?” the puppy asked and Leeteuk shook his head slowly.

“No…wae? What is that?”

“Well basically a shapeshifter is someone that can shift between and an animal and a human, like Key here,” he pointed at the younger next to him.

Leeteuk looked at him for some moments, blinking a few times before his gaze switched over to the blonde.

“So he…….is…..that fox?” he asked, still not sure if he had understood correctly but as Jonghyun nodded he continued with staring at them.

“Did I do something wrong?” Kibum asked quietly and tugged on his Master’s sleeve, worrying that he had messed up whatever he had been supposed to do.

“No, no, don’t worry he just needs a bit of time,” Jonghyun reassured him and petted his head, waiting for Leeteuk to come back from his state of shock into the world of the living. It took him around two or three minutes before he shook his head once and cleared his throat.

“So what you are saying is that-”

“Key can work here as well,” Jonghyun finished for him with a smile. “Exactly and don’t worry, many people know about shapeshifters, they just hide well enough most of the times.”

The older only blinked. “But wouldn’t that be a bit….” Leeteuk stopped midsentence and looked at the blonde again, not sure if this was a good idea. Sure, he needed someone but that boy was so small and slender, he was worried that he would collapse while carrying a tablet.

“I really want to help,” Kibum said softly, looking at the oldest hopefully, his eyes shining and switching over to that begging puppy-fox look that he mastered better than anyone else out there.

You could literally see Leeteuk’s walls crumbling down and he sighed in defeat. “Alright. Jonghyun, can you take care of everything?” he asked almost pleadingly and the brunette nodded.

“Sure, don’t worry.”

“Thanks,” the oldest said with a smile and stood up. “I’ll be in my office if you need help with anything.” With that he left the two alone and disappeared through a door in the back, probably relieved to have solved at least one problem.

“Come on, hunny bunny, we need to get you ready,” Jonghyun said and walked towards the kitchen once again, not noticing how Kibum blushed furiously behind him and quickly followed his Master, trying hard not to stare at his muscular back too obviously.

Why did the older always have to make him so flustered with the simplest actions? Just calling him hunny bunny had him blushing like there was no tomorrow. What was wrong with him? Kibum nagged at himself in his head for reacting like this and planned on not acting like a stupid young school girl in love anymore.

Well his plans were ruined as he bumped into the brunette’s back once they had arrived in the locker room because he had been looking at his shoes and hadn’t noticed the older stopping abruptly. He stumbled back a few steps and shook his head, looking up and……blushing again as Jonghyun smirked at him. He was in front of the younger in a second and tilted his chin up with his index finger, loving how his red cheeks made him even cuter than he already was.

“What are you blushing about, hmm?” he teased and leaned dangerously close to the flustered fox that looked at him with big eyes.

“N-n-n-notthing,” he stuttered, cursing himself for sounding so stupid but the other’s presence made him feel so funnily and his heart jumped around in his chest, his mind gone to relax at a beach with heart shaped, pink clouds and pink dancing dolphins with red hula skirts and coconut bras, a Spanish guitar playing in the background and some weird guy with a long black goatee and a pink sombrero singing to it. Jonghyun was there too, his strong arms wrapped around his small waist and pressing the blonde up against his broad build bare chest, his muscles defining his body and his skin tan, glowing in the light of the sun. Kibum blushed even more and his tail circled around his leg as if to hide in embarrassment.

“Nothing?” Jonghyun asked with a crooked eyebrow and the fox gulped nervously. “Doesn’t look like nothing to me~” the older sing sang and leaned in more, causing Kibum to lean back and turn around to hide his burning cheeks in embarrassment.

The dino laughed loudly at him and the blonde only wanted to shrivel up at the moment and never come out again. Why was his Master such a tease? A handsome tease…..

All of the sudden he felt a certain someone pressing his chest against his back, the warmth spreading over him like a blanket. A hand titled his chin up and a bit to the side so he looked at Jonghyun’s grinning visage.

Just as he wanted to say something, his limps were already claimed by someone else and a tongue sneaked into his mouth, completely preventing him from saying anything at all. He squeaked in surprise and squirmed slightly but there was nowhere for him to go, Jonghyun’s arms were like steal and held him in place. So he just went along with it…..not that he had been hoping for something like that to happen…..nooo…..not at all.

Kibum mewled pleased, meanwhile gotten somewhat used to kissing although he was still a bit shy but Jonghyun always managed to make it feel amazing every single time over and over again. And to be honest, who could resist such a man anyway? He was like a drug, sweet and addicting and the blonde never could get enough of him.

Jonghyun grinned into the kiss. His little fox was just too easy to read, he was like an open book from him. Oh and how wonderful his smooth lips felt against his own, it was heavenly, over and over a new experience, something he couldn’t get enough of although he had done it sooo incredibly many times already.

They parted and Kibum’s eyes fluttered open again. He hadn’t even noticed them closing. He smiled up at the older shyly and snuggled into his chest lovingly, purring softly to show how comfortable he felt.

“You ready for some work?” the older asked and the blonde nodded enthusiastically, his tail swishing happily.

“Alright but let’s get you some fitting clothes first.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


My, my I updated on time...or even earlier I'm not even sure anymore

Sorry to the people that I promised their suggeions would be included on the next chapter *bows* I didn't know this could get this long so I'll include it in the next one.

Well the poll from last time was important for me but it also made me feel a bit bad *laughs embarrassed* I'll try to improve my English and correct the chapters more from now on. I read over this one like 10 time so if there are still mistakes....I don't know what to do anymore.

Okay as for my next poll *drums in the background*

Tada!

I'm really curious about this one. I like JongKey and MinKey the most but we'll see how this will turn out.

Okay guys only a bit more and I'll have over 10,000 views! Come on, we can do this!

Thanks for all your support, I <3 you

Bye bye~