→halloween // atom

“toppdogg one shots” !
Halloween was your favorite holiday in all of the year. Even at this age, you still trick or treat. It makes you happy, especially with your friends and boyfriend. Being a massacred doll was your favorite costume. You may be Annabelle or Tiffany. While ATom's favorite costume is a young wizard. This year, you trick or treated with the Topp Dogg members.
 
“Yah, can you help me with my hair?” you tapped his shoulder
“Alright, as long as you help me with my hair too.” he walked towards behind you and arranged your hair.
“But your hair is already perfect. Look at it, it has horns and its red.
 
------
 
“Trick or Treat!!!” you both said.
 
The lady gave you candies. The Topp Dogg and you splitted into pairs. ATom quickly get the cookies and put it into his bag.
 
“YAH! Kim Sanggyun! Do you know how to be not selfish?
 
You stomped your feet hard on the ground as you were hulk. Your mind quickly thought of an idea to blackmail him. It was to steal his bag of candies. Your face scrunched to frown and turned your body around. He slowly go to you. Laughing quietly, he fall at your act. You immediately covered your face to not let him see your laughing face. When his footsteps were closer.
 
“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” you let out your alligator laugh and quickly get his bag.
 
But, you didn't got it.
 
“Huh? Where is it?
“Babo ____! You thought I woul fell from your trap.” he laughed and mehronged at you.
 
You were left with mouth hanged open. You complained like a spoiled brat. How could this happen? Infront of him, you were always like this, a spoiled rich kid. He is just, like, since you met him. You two were classmates and he was your number 1 bully. He likes teasing you since elementary. You were a spoiled rich kid that always disgusts him. You even do't know why you two were together now. The next thing you know is, you were at his room.
 
------
 
“Just like our deal. The one who gets the most candies will have the control to do anything to the other.
“Its already obvious who the winner is.” isn't it?
“C'mon babe. It's not that I will torture you.” he aegyoed and cuddled at your side. yeah right.
“You will be sleep with me in one week. No changing and denying!” he proudly said.
“What?! C'mon, you're not serious right. I cannot. My parents won-” you quickly stand up and kicked him.
“I already told them~ And they agreed.” he pulled you in a hug and fell on his bed.
 
“Now, it starts.
 
The best Halloween.
 

i'm so sorry that it tooled 26283047353 years. because i can't open and use the computer much because some events happened.