baekyeol: gold fish

pets

Bloop . . . bloop . . .

“Hey, Goldy,” Chanyeol, his owner’s boymate (?), greets.

Bloop . . . Goldy, the gold fish, blinks his beady eyes at the humongous human eye in his view. His heart beats rather fast as the waves slosh vigorously around him. Goldy feels a headache coming on. Chanyeol needs to stop tapping the invisible wall outside—he needs to stop it right now or—

“Chanyeol, what the hell did I tell you about tapping the glass of Goldy’s aquarium?” Baekhyun, his lovely human, asks in a loud voice. He drops his things on his bed and Chanyeol looks at him sheepishly.

“She wasn’t responding,” Chanyeol tells him. “So I tried to wake her up.”

“You idiot,” Baekhyun sits down beside Chanyeol and elbows him. The bigger human rubs his chest with a laugh. “She’s awake. She can’t sleep with the light on her face.”

Chanyeol watches Baekhyun fondly, a small smile on his face while Baekhyun carefully shifts the light away and moves himself closer to the aquarium. “Hi, Goldy.”

Bloop . . . (Hi, Baekhyun!)

“Have you eaten yet?” asks Baekhyun, holding up the food container and shaking it in front of the small aquarium.

Bloop . . . (Yes!)

“No? Okay, I’ll give you some,” sings Baekhyun. Chanyeol scoots closer to the small male, casually wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him down with him. “Ch-Chanyeol!”

Goldy swims closer to the invisible wall and presses his face against it. He sees his owner punch Chanyeol in the face and the latter yelps in surprise. He blinks slowly as Chanyeol pins his owner down on the ground and—wait, what’s he doing to his owner?

Goldy presses his eyes harder into the invisible wall to see what’s happening between the weird human and his owner, but he can’t understand what’s going on (even though this happens quite frequently).

The sounds that Baekhyun make cause the water in his abode to waver, interfering with the typical calmness that he loved. Goldy hides in his cave as soon as he sees the odd materials flying away from the bodies of the humans, exposing more and more of their scaleless skin.

Bloop . . . (Well then.)

“Chanyeol—not there—ah . . .”

“Bear with me, Baek,” whispers the bigger human.

Goldy generally doesn’t mind when they do this—because Chanyeol always saves him from eating those fattening fish food that Baekhyun insists on giving him—but sometimes, the sound waves interfere with his internal waves and everything is just . . .

Bloop . . . (Bleh.)


a/n: lol so much weirdness going on in this fic. goldy is actually a male but baekyeol is convinced that he's a girl. goldy doesnt really know the difference between he/she so he doesnt comment/think about it. erm, yea thats it. tHANKS SO MUCH GUYS HAPPY NEW YEAR EXPECT A NEW SHORT STORY ABOUT HUNHAN lol