His Turn

Babysitting

     She really felt that she might jump out of her skin when she heard the banging on the front door even though she knew that it was very likely her incredibly intoxicated boyfriend. Yoochun had been sending her cute and cheesy text messages all night in a level of affection that was only seen when he had been drinking a lot without her. It warmed her heart to know that he was thinking about her, but they would both be highly embarrassed if a third party ever read those texts. She would never imagine that, after a night like tonight, he would have the strength to knock on the door like that. Where were his keys? She jumped again when another knock came to the door and she ran over. On the other side of the door she was greeted by an annoyed Kim Junsu supporting her drunk boyfriend on one side. Though a part of her wanted to laugh, she just smiled at the normally-bright sober man in front of her, “thanks for bringing him home, Junsu, I know that he can be a handful.”

     Junsu's face illuminated a little bit seeing the girl and knowing that he was soon to be rid of the burden leaning on his left side. “It's no problem,” he smiled, “he wasn't exactly going to get himself home safely.”

     “You're probably right. Come on in.” she said moving out of the way so that the men could enter the apartment. Junsu shifted Yoochun's weight and wordlessly dragged him into the direction of the bedroom that the girl shared with her boyfriend and unceremoniously threw his limp body onto the bed. The girl stood in the doorway and smiled watching the two boys before thanking the younger one again, “Can I get you something to drink?”

     “No thanks. I've got the other one in the car downstairs. He's the difficult one.” Junsu laughed. The laugh must have awoken the older man because his otherwise sleepy mumbling turned into decipherable speech.

     “Junsu...” he started with his eyes closed, but slowly opened them to the sight of his girlfriend standing in the doorway in front of him, “...isn't my girlfriend y?”


     Junsu's eyes flew open and she had never seen his head turn so fast. He looked at her apologetically, but she just bit her lip trying not to laugh. She looked down at her attire and found it hilarious that Yoochun was looking right at her dressed in a simple hoodie and shorts and still found it appropriate enough to call her y. Acknowledging that the girl wasn't about to bail him out of the situation he quietly answered, “yeah, hyung, she's really pretty.”

 

     “She's not just pretty, the things that she does to me...,” he stopped when he heard her loudly clear , “...Oh. Hi, Beautiful.”

 

      “Say goodbye to Junsu. He has to take Jae home now.” The boys exchanged their goodbyes and the girl escorted Junsu to the front door. “Seriously, Junsu, thanks so much for putting up with him and bringing him home safely. I'm sorry he's such a pain.”


     Junsu smiled back, “Seriously, it's okay. He talks about you all the time, especially when he's drunk. He loves you a lot.”

 

      She blushed at the kind words and closed the door, allowing him to deal with his other problem. As she headed back to the bedroom, she pulled her long hair out of the messy ponytail it had previously been in and continued on to take care of her boyfriend. When she arrived, he was still laying in his previous position, but had his arms thrown up in the air and spread wide anticipating her arrival. She laughed a little to herself and climbed up on the bed to greet his awaiting arms. Feeling the weight on the bed, he pushed his lips out in the most adorable pout. 'Was he always this cute?' she asked herself before leaning down to peck his expectant lips. His arms quickly crashed down around her and held her against him as he deepened the kiss and she let out a surprised squeak, causing his lips to curl up at the muffled sound. After letting him have his way for a bit, she pushed herself up onto her forearms on his chest, forcing enough distance between them to talk, “Yoochun? Are you okay?”

    “Of course I'm okay. I'm with my baby now.”

     She laughed a little at his statement, “So cheesy. You're going to be the death of me, do you know that?”

     “I can't help it that I get cheesy with my hot girlfriend...” he started, letting his hands roam downward to the small of her back, “I missed you so much.”

     She just looked down at him and studied his facial features just soaking in the moment. Even when he was drunk, he was extremely honest with her and it made him all the more attractive. She leaned down over his face again and rewarded him with a few pecks on the lips and one final one on the tip of his nose, “I missed you, too, but now you're going to have to let me go,” she explained. He pouted and she placed one more quick kiss on his cheek before wiggling out of his grasp, “don't you want to go to sleep? You're getting your shoes all over our clean bed. Let me get you ready for bed.” She sat up on the bed and scooted down to the end of the bed to take his shoes off, admiring his smiling face. He looked so happy right now and she silently wished that she could prolong that look on his face. Tossing his shoes to the floor, she nudged his legs a little to get his attention, “Yoochun?” he moaned in acknowledgment, “what do you want to wear to bed?”

     “Anything you want, baby.” he mumbled. She laughed again to herself, 'half-asleep and still cheesy', “I'm going to need your help then” she teased, reaching up to snap open the button of his jeans and take down the zipper. He responded by simply raising his hips allowing her to pull the garment off and again when she pulled sweatpants back up his body. She quickly changed her own clothes, laid next to him and pulled his arm over her body. He smiled into her hair and squeezed her tighter to his body. “I love you” he mumbled.

     “I love you too.”

      “No. I love you so much that it hurts.” he laughed. It had been months since she had said the same to him and he had not stopped teasing her since.

      “Yah!” she whined, bumping back against him, “Go to sleep, my Chunnie.”

      He laughed harder feeling her push against him and continued, “We're not in public, baby, you can call me whatever you want. At least we better not be in public with you undressing me like that.”

      “Just remember that I re-dressed you too.”

     “Doesn't matter,” he replied, snuggling into her neck, “I still love you, even if it hurts, it's worth it.” She would have replied, but she had already fallen asleep. Noticing her lack of movement, he pressed a kiss to her temple, “Seriously, you're the cheesy one, but I love you so much” he whispered before he joined her in sleep.