ONE

Lucky man

 

Author’s POV

 

“ seoul to kwon jiyong.....”.

“.....”.

“earth to kwon jiyong! “.

“...uunnghh.....”.

Seungri the super maknae do an un-usual thing today : waking up his hyung slash jiyong the sleeping kwonzilla. Its already 10 am in the morning, and jiyong still glued  to his bed, its really not normal, because usually, he’s the one who’ll get up early and make the breakfast.... but today? Bigbang have to eat breakfast from TOP the caveman.....heaven know that 2 weeks left-over still a better choices than choi seunghyun’s cooking.

“ hyung....aaargghh!!! c’mon...why did you have to wake up so late today and let choi seunghyun cooked for  us !?”. seungri pulled the blanket that cover jiyong and throw it out of the bed.

“  what a....*snore*...cute...little....mmmhh....pig.....*snore*....”.

Seungri massaging his temple hard and then throw his body to jiyong, but even after the big BUMP on his body, jiyong still snoring like an old man.

“ you make me do it hyung....”.

Seungri sticking out his tongue and then close the gap between jiyong’s ear and his y-wet-tongue, he’s moving the tip of his tongue teasingly as the gap getting closer....closer....and....close-

*SPLATS !!!*

Seungri’s eyes widened when suddenly jiyong’s hand catch his tongue and press it together with his finger strongly.

“ hhmmhh...haaalahh....iiithhhhh...hhuulllttsss...hyuuung.....”.

“ even in my sleep i still smarter than you....”. jiyong released the tongue. “ now...go away....i still need some sleep....”.

Seungri get out from the bed rushingly and cover his mouth in order to protect his tongue.

“haisssthh...really hyung....we still have practice this morning....and the usual trainings....”.

“ i can do training and practice with my eyes closed....now get out....”.

“ fine ! don’t blame me if dara noona finds out...”.Seungri finally get out of the room and closed the door, leaving jiyong alone at the dorm because the others already left as well. But funny...how suddenly jiyong can’t concentrate on continue his slumber.

Dara.....?

Jiyong open his eyes lazily with his forehead creased....this is the reason he’s not wake up early in the morning....the reason he only got 3 hours of sleep....not because of works or anything else...but because, last night there was a really big....no..no...scratch that.....even world war  3 can’t compete the big fight between him and dara last night.

“ aaaaarrgggghhhhh.....i hate this....i hate this.....ggggrrhhhh....”. jiyong raked his hair brutally and hit his face to the pillow.

Kwon jiyong’s issues this morning :

  1. Big fight with dara.
  2. Dara really mad at him
  3. She didn’t call to wake him up.
  4. Etc. But still included sandara park.

It wasn’t a big problem actually....they trapped on this big fight because of a usual problems :

  1. FANBOYS...
  2. FANBOYS...
  3. Dara dont like if jiyong get obvious in front of public because its dangerous for their relationship and career but jiyong never understand and they will be end up screaming on each other face...
  4. Etc. But most of all included sandara park and FANBOYS.

He wonder when all of this will come to an end? He just want to be in a normal relationship like others....why can’t dara and him have a normal relationship!? 

“ because its dangerous for us, baby! “.

Dara’s voice suddenly ringing on his head...make him remember about the fight last night...

“ arrrrghhhhh!!! Get out of my head dara...we’re still in a big fight.....haaaassshhtt!!!”.Jiyong jumped out from the bed and walk towards the table to grab some cigarettes.

“ now, that dara don’t want to listen to me....i...dont have to  listen to her anymore right? I am a free man now!!!”. But , just before jiyong can even puff his cigarettes he remember how dara used to kissed his lip softly whenever she knows he’s been smoking, and after that  she will ask him to stop the habits....dara really hate the fact that jiyong is smoking,  because its not good for his health...she always thinks about jiyong first, before she did to herself. Jiyong stare blankly at the cigarettes infront of his face, suddenly it makes him miss his baby girl.

“ *ssiiighhhh* “. Jiyong finally decided to throw the cigarettes away. “ ...why can’t i live without you, dee? “. Jiyong raked his hair and then massage his temple.

“ for your information....*ssiiighhhhh*..im tired as hell....but i dont have any choices.....i just...love you too much....”. Jiyong has said the same thing a thousand times, saying that he was tired of this relationship ... tired with all the words of wisdom about love that he always read to reinforce the feelings for this relationship ....and...sometime he just want to give up.....but he can’t....he dont want to.....its complicated.....

“ okay kwon...okay.....just stop thinking about it...happy thoughts...happy thoughts...*inhale * *exhale*......remember what youngbae said yesterday...you’re lucky bastard....lucky bastard! Can do whatever you want...”. Jiyong grab a towel from his closet and then walking strightly towards the bathroom, a cold water maybe will calm his head this morning.

 

***

Jiyong leaved his lair at exactly 12 pm, he’s actually free for today...maybe just a little dance and vocal practice in the building after that he’s free.....its been a while since the WIN show airing, and the building often fulfilled by cameramans here and there. Jiyong absolutely admiring the boys from team A and team B’s spirit to learn and struggling to face the challenge, its never an easy thing to live a life in the world of entertaintment. Even until today....its still feel so hard and stressful...but everything is already happen...so you just have to face it. After wandering around, jiyong decided to visiting team B’s practice room, and to tell the truth..They’re all really become closer since the last battle. The camera  is off  today, so he’s freely  take a walk towards the practice room, the door opened and apparently the boys is not currently practicing, they seemed to be chilling together with team A and....wait...is that?

“ hey...youngbae...seungri? “.

“ ANNYEONG-ASEO HYUNG ! “ When jiyong walked in, team A and team B immediately bowed and greeted him.

“ whoaa...whats with the all formalities guys? Chill out...we’re not in training session...”. Youngbae and seungri is sitting on the floor along with all the boys,  a lot of snacks and drinks scattered around. After greeted his two member, jiyong also sat down on the floor.

“ umh..umhh...jiyong-hyung...”.

“ hmm ?”. jiyong stop himself from sipping his coke when mino and hanbin call him.

“ c-can we....aisssthh...”.

“ c’mon hyung you can do it....”.hanbin encourage mino from behind, while people already landed their eyes on them.

“ what is it man? Spill it out...”. jiyong smile behind his sunglasses and face mino.

“ its actually hanbin....but im not gonna hide mine...can we....”.Suddenly hanbin grab the paper and pen from mino and immediately kneel in front of jiyong.

“ JIYONG HYUNG ! IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD ! CAN I ASK YOUR AUTOGRAPH HYUNG? I WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL!!! KWON JIYONG-HYUNG WHAITING!!!!”.

Mino drop his jaw to the floor and unable to speak. While everybody is fall silent, and locked their gaze to hanbin that still kneeling in front of jiyong.

“ BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! BWAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! “.

The room is finally roaring with laughter from 13 people except hanbin. Even jiyong already rolling on the floor because of hanbin’s antics.

“ oh my god! Hanbin-ah...waeyoo!? bwahahahahahahah!!!!!”. Bobby held his tummy because he thinks something will be explode from inside, thanks to hanbin the charismatic leader. People still laughing hard, even seungri and youngbae coughed up and try to laborated their breath.

“ wh-what ? heey...guys...stop laughing...”. for bigbang’s name, kim hanbin face is already red like tomato, big and RED tomato.

“ oh my....pppfffhh.....honestly...hanbin-ah...lucky,  its just me that sitting here in front of you...if YG hyung is in the room, he’ll probably nagging on you...BIG TIME.....goshh...”. jiyong take the paper from hanbin and then start drawing his signature. “ that...is definitely things that a big-star NOT supposed to do”.

“ b-but...hyung! its not just “ You”.....you’re G-dragon.....THE KING! “.

“ GOD ! can someone make a fanfiction about these two already !? Because NyongBin is ing real!!!!”. Youngbae shout out his voice make everybody laugh again.

“ yah hyung ! what about NyongTory!? Im still alive helloooww....ahahahahah”. seungri pointing at his face and smile teasingly. This is what happen behind the camera.  All of them is just a five year-old boys trapped in an adults body. Well...Sometimes idol need a break....

And about the pairings?....dont ask-_-

But something bad happen...Suddenly jiyong’s eyes widened as he looked again at hanbin....a storm hitting his heart brutally....the smile that’s painted on his face before,  vanished and suddenly he gets up...

“ guys....sorry...i need to go somewhere...”. his using a flat tone on his words and then strightly walking out of the room.

*BLAM!*

People fall silent, and start looking at each other.

“ what is just happened? “. Youngbae ask blankly and sliding down his sunglasses.

“ i have NO idea hyung...what happened to-...OH MY GOD! HANBIN-AH  you did not!? “. Bobby suddenly gasp when he realize something. Seungyoon, jin woo, taehyun, jun hoe and jin hwan are shocked as well.

“ what!? What did i do!? “.

*BRRRUUUGGHHHH!!!!!*

Bobby  jumped in to hanbin and hovering on top of him, grabbing the white hoodie that hanbin wears tightly.

“ You did not just wearing this F*piiiiiiip*ing hoodie in front of jiyong-hyung!”.  (*sinceidontwantalltheWINboyscursing...soo....)

“ huh?”.

“ don’t “HUH?” me, WOMAN!”.

“ but im a man....”.

“ oh my god...this is bad hyuung... bad....”. jun hoe raked his hair and biting his lip.

“ ummhh...what are we talking about , again ? i still dont get it...”. donghyuk rise his hand, but then yun hyeong whispering something on his ears, make him gasp in horror.

“ OMG! Hyung!? Get out! Seriously!? “.

“ yep.  And we..oh no...scratch that...our leader is in a big trouble...”.  yun hyeong added.

Seungri and youngbae can only send a curious look to their dongsaengs antics

“ can someone explain to us?”. Seungri arched his eyebrows

Jin woo and seung yoon let out a deep sigh and then open some webpage from their laptop.

“ its all over the internet hyung...”. seungyoon started.

“ they even already have fans and shipper....”. jin woo continue.

The screen  is showing a pictures from a fanpage that entitled “ cute kim hanbin and adorable sandara park “, there’s a picture of hanbin and dara wearing a same white hoodie with a flag pattern  that hanbin is wearing right now, paired together  and a lot more of their pictures being paired.

“ DaBI ? oh my god....this is sick and of course...wait..how do you guys know about...ya’ know...this things? ”. seungri glancing from behind the laptop while youngbae still scrolling down the fan-page.

 And then, bobby get up from hanbin and give a signal, everyone standing together side by side making a stright line, except for hanbin, he still freezing on the floor dont know what is exactly happen.

“ ready guys !? “. y yelling.

“ HELL YEAH!!!!”.

“ when i say LOVE you say DARAGON ! LOVE !? “.

“ DARAGON!!!!”.

“ LOVE!? “.

“ DARAGON!!!!!”.

“ when i say FAMILY you say APPLERS ! FAMILY !?”.

“ APPLERS !!!! “

“ FAMILY!?”.

“ AAAPPPLERSS!!!!”.

“ we standin’ here until FOREVE’ !!! say whaat!?”.

“ FOREVER !!!!”.

 

Seungri, youngbae and hanbin blinking their eyes several time in shock.

 

“ yo, wussup!? Shock? Scared? Haters....”.

“ GET BAAACK ! GET OUUT ! ”.

“ since two thousand and fo’ man...”.

Bobby put an end to his rap with sliding down his cap and throwing the mic like a boss while the others end the...performance(? )with their king’s pose.

“ OH.MY.GOD......WOOOHOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! WE LOVE YA’ !!!! WOOOOO!!!!”. Youngbae and seungri cheering like a crazy fan-boys, while hanbin still dumb-founded.

“ you guys!? Really!? Applers!?whaaattss!?”. Hanbin yelling.

“ YEAH !!! SANDARA PARK and KWON JIYONG FOREVER!!!”. The boys shout back, fortunately there’s no one in the practice room beside them.

“ i thought it was a joke!!! The pairings!? Whats!? “.

“ eeerrhhh.....everyone is already know hanbin-ah...even YG sajangnim...”. mino explain to hanbin.

“ huh!?”.

“ i read all the fanfiction !”. jun hoe cheering happily.

“ what!? “.

“ i WRITE the fanfiction! “. Seunghoon followed.

“ hyung!? “.

“ sometimes we watch the fanmade video !”. jinwoo, seungyoon and taehyun added.

“ and SPAZZING HARD !!!!”. bobby, seungri, youngbae and jin whan exclaim happily.

“ we still a baby applers...but we’re here to keep the faith! “. Donghyuk and yun hyeong added.

 

Hanbin’s brain : GONE.

 

***

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

“ I HATE FANBOYS HYUNG!!!! I HATE THEM!!!”.

TOP erased the water from his cheeks, since jiyong can’t control his hand.

“ yeahh....”.

“ and NOW!? Hanbin is one of them too! the white hoodie is the same with the one that i gave to dara eariler....and you know what hyung!? The only person who can wear the same clothes as dara is me...ONLY ME hyuung....only mee....ohohuhuuhuhhuu....”.

Jiyong weeping on TOP’s shoulder, while TOP  just sipping his drink calmly and sometimes erased the water from jiyong’s drink on his face.

“ are you guys not talking to each other...AGAIN?”.

“ YESS HYUNG!!! YESS!!!”.

“ what happened?”.

“ FANBOYS !!! the only problems from time to time!”.

“well...lets face it ji...your girlfriend is way more popular than you...face it...”.

“ NOT HELPING!!!”.

*splassshh!!!*

*TOP erased the water again*

“ ya’ know...? “. TOP hugging jiyong neck . “i think its time for you to make a ing move....”.

“ but dara wil...”.

“ screw that! You have to claim what is yours! and dara is yours since 2004 until now...”.

There’s something that shining bright in jiyong’s eyes...the light of a depression boyfriend. Yes! TOP hyung is 100% true...dara is belong to him...and he’s so ing tired of all the fanboys ogling at her...she’s so beautiful....his beautiful woman....<*insert beautiful hangover here*>.

“ i have a plan...”. TOP continue.

“ please don’t...last time i follow your plan....i almost went to jail...”.

“trust me okay? There’s a party or event this week?”.

“parties...hmm...tomorrow...its AOMG’s launching party...”.

“ great....you must go..”

“ aahh..duuhh hyung...im invited...”.

“ good...now go prepare...”.

Jiyong furrowing his eyebrows and slowly get down from his chair.

“okaay....?”.

“ yup....go and make dara yours again kid....”.

“ seriously!? There’s no plan!?”.

“ you go to the party...that’s the plan...”.

“hyung...i think you don’t understand the wa- “.

“ go, before i screaming like a girl kwon....go!”.Jiyong immediately running from the bar when TOP opening his mouth, showing that he can scream outloud anytime soon. Finally jiyong leave him alone at the bar, TOP immediately fishing his phone from his pocket and dialing a number.

“ ah..chubby bunny pink?...chubby bunny red is here...you hear me? Copy...kkkrrkkhh!”.

“hyung...we’re talking on the phone...”.

“why you always ruin my moment ri? Geezz...”.

“ did the mission success?”.

“yup he’ll definitely go.....because he’s invited...”.

“ <*PLAKSS!!*>”.

“ did you just spanking your forehead!? “.

“ no hyung...its youngbae-hyung farting...good job.ok.bye”.

*piiip* *piiip* *piiip*

“ boy...people just get more rude from time to time....”.

 

***

 

Author’s POV

Seungri sighing in defeat as he hang up the phone and then back to the practice room where everybody still sitting together

“ i should not involved TOP hyung on this mission...”. seungri raked his hair.

“ what is it? TOP hyung make a mistake?”. Youngbae asking in curious as if they were a underground spies.

“ i just tell him to ask whether there’s an event where jiyong hyung will be invited nearly this weekend so we can set them up...but, TOP-hyung  must be tell jiyong-hyung to go strightly....its too obvious...he’ll be speculating something...”.

“ jiyong can be stupid sometime..moreover he’s still in a big fight with dara-noona...i bet he can’t thinking clearly right now....”. youngbae added.

“ jiyong-hyung and dara-noona fight? What happened hyung? “. Seungyoon raised his hand with his forehead creased.

“ well....this is what happen....”. seungri starting.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

Seungri’s POV

               

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! Finally everything is done for todaaay! No more filming, no more photo-shoot and variety show! Im free...i can relax all day ! do nothing except EAT.SLEEP.and EAT and SLEEP...ALL DAY!..well its not actually all day...its just this night and tomorrow..BUT! at least i can DO NOTHING! Bwahahahaha...aahhh..i must say..its really rare for me to have this opportunity for resting all day, while all my hyungs still busy with their schedules, i must make this night a special night! I will watch K-drama, soak my feet in a warm water and eat a lot of potato chips...SCREW DIET AND HEALTHY FOOD! Bwahahahah!.

Before i went back to my apartement i decided to stop by at a grocery store to buy some coke and snack...but suddenly i feel something strange...my super maknae’s instinct tell me to come home immediately, because something bad is happening right now...but i dont know what...im glancing at my wirstwatch and its still 8 PM, naahh...maybe its just my stupid feeling, i still need to buy something so i decided to stay longer at the store. At exactly  9 pm i finally drive back to my apartment and parked my car, the bad feeling suddenly hit my heart again when i get in to the elevator ...! what happen huh!? Aigooo.....please tell me its just my feeling! When the elevator open i dont know why but i suddenly quicken my pace. Well...everything is fine...nothing strange around my room.

“phewww...i thought something bad is...”.

*BBBBBBRRUUUUKKKHHHH!*

 

Okay...something bad happen.

 

My room is unlocked and...and....someone throw me with a pillow from inside!?

O.M.G!!!! THE BURGLAR IS ACTUALLY REAL!? OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! Wait...i think i heard something from inside...something familiar...

“ i dont want to hear a single word from you ji! I’m so done with you!”.

“ DARA! Hey...hey ! baby, daraa.....PLEASE!!! IM SORRY OKAY!? I JUST DONT LIKE IF THEY OGLING AT YOU! “.

 

Oh boy....

               

“ I HATE THIS!”.

“ listen to me, Okay!?  I’ll make sure for all your next performance the clothes will be on my choice...”.

“ what!? Who are you to do all of that for me!?”.

“ i’m your boyfriend dara! Your ing boyfriend!!!”.

 

This is worst than burglary.....

Im  still standing in front of the door, when jiyong-hyung stop shouting and suddenly there’s no sound except dara-noona’s sob. Yeah....why i even surprise? Its often occurs to my apartement....to me actually. All the couples...i dont know why? really like to held a big fight in my apartement room. Last time, it was TOP-hyung and BOM-noona....yeahh you don’t wanna know.it was a really ugly fight between bominator and TOP the caveman and now what? The overprotective kwonzilla and little darabbit again!? This is the third time since their  last war.

“ why you always like this ji!? Why can’t you trust me huh?”.

“ i trust you babe...really i trust you...its just THEM! Your FANBOYS...that i didn’t trust!”.

“what choices do i have huh? You mad at them..but you always blame me in the end! I’m tired ji! I’m....i’m tired of this relationship...”.

NONONONONONONONOONONO....NO...NO...dara-noona you did not  just say that!!! Oh my lord....please don’t make the kwonzilla trashed my room....please..please...

“ what did you just say dee?”. Hyung voice sounds cold as i glued my ears to the door.

“ im tired....”.

“ of what? Huh? Say it...out loud!”.

“ FINE!!! IM TIRED OF THIS RELATIONSHIP! IM TIRED OF YOU! AND IM TIRED OF MYSELF!!!”.

*PRAAAAANGGG!!!* *CRASHHHH!!!*

 

 My room...ugh! *biting lip super hard*

 

“ FINE!!! IM LEAVING YOU!  IF YOU REALLY TIRED OF ME! IF YOU TIRED OF US!!!”.

I can hear hyung start walking towards the door and leaving dara-noona crying, i bet he’s really consumed by anger because he even didn’t see me standing in front of the door. Gosshhh.....my night is totally destroyed. I walk in and didn’t even surprised to see my room already turn in to garbage....damn it hyung!....dara noona still crying uncontrollably in the middle of my trashed room, how long they’ve been here? 5 hours? And why its have to be my room huh!? Why?.

“ jiyong.....*hic*...im.....*hic*hic*...i didn’t mean that ji...im sorry...*hic*hic*”.

Aaargghh! I can’t take it....my heart shatter in to pieces when dara noona crying out loud.  I  walk towards her, and then hug her from behind.

“ RI ? oh my god...im sorry....your room...ah....we...”.

“ its okay noona...im used to this....okay...you can cry again...”.

dara-noona cry again in my shoulder, her voice is trembling and she’s gripping my coat tightly.

 

 

END OF THE FLASHBACK

 

 

“whooow...”. youngbae speak first when seungri finish his story while the boys still dumbfounded. “ ri...i must say...jiyong will absolutely kill you that night if he’s turn back and see you hugging dara.”.

“ yeah...and oh...i didn’t get a chances to rest and do nothing all day as i planned before.....”.

“ no one care about that....”. youngbae added.

“ i really feel bad hyung...”. hanbin gripping his hoodie.

“  its not your fault hanbin-ah...its just jiyong that overreacted...”. youngbae calm him down.

“ but you already on kwonzilla’s  list...i told you to behave in front of all sunbaes, especially dara-noona...”. seungri exclaim.

Everyone seems lost in their own thoughts because no one dare to say a word. Its actually not their problems, but its still make them feel bad to know that their two favorite sunbaenim and favorite couple is involved in a quarrel.

“ okay guys! Dont think about it....back to training okay? C’mon ri...”. youngbae stand up and patting seungri’s head.

“ okay....fighting guys! “.

All the boys bowed to seungri and youngbae as they’re leaving the practice room. Silence enveloped them for a while.

“ aaaarrrgghhhhh! Now i’ll never be able to sleep peacefully because of guilt”. Hanbin raked his hair.

“ its not your fault man....jiyong-hyung and dara-noona already involved in a big fight before he’s realize your sweater....”. bobby hugging hanbin’s left side.

“ but you just making it worst by wearing this sweater in front of jiyong-hyung...”. seungyoon hugging hanbin’s right side.

“ hyung...have mercy please...our leader is under pressure right now..”.

Seungyoon give bobby his childish smile and then kissed hanbin’s cheeks before removing his hand.

“ im sorry...”. hanbin dropped his head in despair.

“ okayy guys...heard what sunbaes say...lets get back to our training...”. mino clapping his hand to disband both team and back to their own practice room.

“ i think seungri and youngbae-hyung already have a plan for this man...don’t worry okay? Lets get back...”. bobby hug hanbin’s shoulder and drag him out of the room.

“ i hope so...”.

***

 

 

8.30 PM, CL’s apartement

 

“ IM BEGGING YOU MY QUEEN LEE CHAERIN! PLEASE BRING DARA-NOONA TO AOMG PARTY TOMMORROW! “.

Chaerin blinking her eyes several time when seungri bowed 180’ degree in front of her when she open the door.

“ yah rat! What the heck!? You almost get me a heart-attack...geez”. chaerin gripping her chest and massaging her temple, while seungri still bowed in front of her apartement room.

“ can i please come in? I’ll explain everything...”.

“ okay then....gosshh....”.

Seungri come in and then both of them sit on the couch.

“ what is it this time?”. Chaerin ask while sipping a water.

“ darabbit and kwonzilla fight again....”.

*BBBBRRRUUUUSSHHHH!* chaerin brusting out her drink.

“ is that true!? How did you know?”.

“they destroyed my room and screaming on each other face all night long, so that’s why im here to ask you for help...tommorrow is AOMG party right? Bring dara-noona for me pleasee...”.

“ aaahh...so that’s the reason why dara-eonni always crying on the past 3 days....wait...wait...you want to set them up on the party? Seriously! There will be a lot of cameraman....what if something bad happen?”.

“ just trust me okay? TOP-hyung, me and youngbae already think about that...so here’s the plan...jiyong-hyung didn’t know that we set this up, so..tommorrow you bring dara-noona to the party and when the time is right you leave dara-noona alone....jiyong-hyung will be notice that..and he’ll run after noona...let the power of love do the rest of it....finally everyone’s will lived happily ever after...how’s that?”.

” a-ahh....i don’t know....dara-eonni is actually not a party person and with their condition right now...i don’t think she’ll go...”.

“ pleasee...do everything to make her go tommorrow....tell her that tommorrow there will be a great party...or..or....there will be a lot of hot guys......or maybe....heheheh.....tell her that tommorrow at the party jiyong-hyung and kiko mizuhara will be dating together...in a dark place such as that party...hmm? hmmm?”.

“ OMG!? Really!? Kiko mizuhara will be there!? Im gonna kill that !!!”.

“ no silly! Just..tell her that...so she’ll go with you...”.

“oh...i’ll try...for our OTP!”.

“haaahh...i wish that two bastard will be more loyal to our OTP like you chaerin-ah....that cave man and mowhak freak..they leave me alone doing the rest of the mission..*siighhhh* well...its late....better go now...please make sure dara-noona go with you okay? “.

“okay...don’t worry...take care rat”.

After seungri leave, chaerin take her phone and make a call.

“ ah...jiyong-oppa...where you at? Studio? Okay....i want to talk...be there in a minute...”.

***

 

YG STUDIO, 09.00 PM

 

” yah! Oppa...whats wrong with you and eonni again?”.

Jiyong closed his eyes firmly as chaerin brusting out his one and only problem since 3 days a go.

“ nothing....we’re fine...”.

“ oh..really? so why did my eonni always crying in her room?”.

“ s-she always crying...?”. jiyong eyes widened as he turn around his chair to chaerin.

“ and you said you guys were fine....”.

“ aaaaargghhh! I don’t know chae....i really miss her..BADLY.....but i don’t know what to do....she really mad at me..well..im mad at her too..but my love for her is way too much bigger than my anger...aissshhhht!....i can’t talk to her right now...”.

“ what happened?”.

“ FANBOYS...THAT’S WHAT HAPPENED!”.

Chaerin fall silent for a moment after see her big brother mumbling about dara and her fanboys.

“ that’s it...im bring eonni to the party tommorrow”.

“WHAT!?”.

Jiyong gripping chae’s shoulder to stop her from leaving the studio.

“ not in a million time lee chaerin!”.

“ then talk to her oppa....”.

“WHAT!? “.

“ im leaving....-__-“.

“ wait..wait! please...you can’t bring dara to the party tommorrow...she’ll be too pretty for that and..and...there will be a LOT of cameraman...and FANBOYS.....i can’t protect her from them...dara dont like a crowded place...she’ll get headache and worst...she’ll get sick...and i will be blaming myself for that...”.

Chaerin smile widely when jiyong blabbering like a retarded person, she just feel a flow of satisfaction running in her body as her know that, her oppa still care for her beloved eonni.

“ naah oppa....im just teasing you....you should look at your face when you blabbering like a crazy grandpa...hahahah! but please oppa...about dara eonni always crying its true....if you love her, you’ll do something about that....and please...you 26, stop be a peanut butter and JELLY boyfriend...okay? “.

“ yes maam....”.

“ good...now, i have to go....you better go home too oppa..its late...”.

“ still working on some lyrics....my head got cramp...”.

“ that...or you just lack of “inspiration”, because you still in a big fight with “inspiration”....hmm? ”.

Chaerin closed the door, make the studio fall silent again as jiyong back to his seat.

“ *ssiighhhh* that...or i just miss her so much......”. jiyong raked his hair and cover his face with paper. “ dara-yaa...dara-yaa...i miss you baby! I miss youu....aaaahhhhhh...im so sorry dara-yaa.....”.

“ then talk to her you coward.....!!!!”. jiyong jumped out when chaerin screaming from outside the studio.

“ YAH! just leave already.....GEEZ!”.

***

 

5 hours before the AOMG’s launching party

 

Dara’s POV

 

God...i have a headache...kkkkhhhh! my head.....i should stop eating ice cream, that thing really make my brain freeze. Im glancing at my third bowl of chocolate ice cream and ready to put that down......but...aaahhh....what the hell! This ice cream is the only way to make myself calm, i don’t care if i get sick..like he will really care about me.....*munch* *munch* *munch*. Im sighing in defeat....he still not call me or text me...since our last fight..i think he really hate me right now, but i dont care....I DONT CARE KWON JIYONG! I DONT CARE!!!.....ahhh !....my tears falling down again....*hic*hic*. I must admit, i miss him so much....he’s my boyfriend for the past 8 years, we’ve been together for that long....feel each other pain....love and sadness....its really getting attached to me  like super glue...he’s my super-glue. Kwon jiyong....

 

*ssiiighhhhhh*

 

I hate you...SO.MUCH.....

 

“ eonni! Oh my god! What are you doing huh!? We have to hurry!”.

Chaerin barged in to my room with un-finished make up, she’s wearing a short black dress that really fit perfectly on her body....aigoo my baby chaerin..really grown up so fast...

“ omoo...chaerin baby..you look so gorgeous...and what do you mean by “we”? where are we going exactly...?”. im digging up a spoon-full of ice cream and put it in my mouth.

“ you have no time for make up.....oh you already stunning without it anyway...your outfit is in the bed-room go take a bath eonni...you stink....”. chaerin didn’t answer my question, she’s busy put on her earrings and finishing her make-up.

“ where are we going~~??? Aaamhh....i dont want to leave my couch and ice cream...”.

“ to AOMG’s launching party...c’mon...”.

“ what? Nooo....jiyong will be there right? I dont want to meet him...”. i bitting my lip and look down at my ice cream.

“ eonni....i know you miss him so much....”.

“ no i don’t.....i hate him....”.

“ kiko mizuhara will be there....at the party...”.

“ WHAT!? “.

“ i knew it....*siiighhhh*”. Chaerin turn back her face to the mirror and put some lip-gloss.

“ you’re lying right chae!? “.

“ yesterday...oppa talk about her when i ask about the party...seems like kiko mizuhara invited him to have dinner or something.....”.

“ OR SOMETHING!? HOW DARE THAT WOMAN TALK TO MY MAN LIKE THAT.....IM GONNA...”.

Chaerin throw a towel to my face and push me towards the bathroom.

“ take a bath....be pretty....and don’t let that fish lure your man to her bed...that’s it case closed...”.

Oh my god! How dare you chaerin!? I can’t even imagine if kiko talk to jiyong....and now...chae say that fish will lure jiyong...to....to....KYAAAAHHHH!!! NO...NO...NO! only me that can lure jiyong in to bed...only me and no other woman can do that! I definitely can’t let this happen!!! if that woman want to fight....i will fight! If its necessary....AOMG party will be ended with blood here and there.....!!!!

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOTE:

 

i literally cursed my-self  because of this delayed fics...

 took me forever to finished this and yet...i changed this one into...maybe...a multi-shots...

im so sorry to those that have been waiting for this fics^^ i can't help my self...because im a retard..

kkkk^^ i'll continue this soon! i know...even though the AOMG moment is already an old topic and Team A along with Team B already separated...i just hope you guys can enjoy reading this one^^

it will be a life-time happiness for me if you all leave a comment and subscribe for something more...

thank you for waiting^^

and forgive me, the laziest writer from all....i still really LOVE you guys tho'...kkkkkk^^

 

-HABIBANONO-