HER REVENGE

30 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 

K W O N J I Y O N G ' S   P O V



 

"I think you should borrow some money from Park Enterprise, Ji." TOP hyung said.

I frowned, "Why must Park Enterprise?" I don't understand why we must borrow the money from Park Enterprise. We can just borrow the money from other company.

My father asked me to manage the company because he's getting old. Of course, i accept it because I don't know what to do with my life. All I do are just eat and sleep.

But when I became the CEO of this company. I found out that this company was going bankrupt. My life from boring changes to stressful. I must manage this company until the finance is stabilized. It's making me crazy!

"Ji!" TOP hyung cut my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"I was speaking, but you were on your own world!" He exclaimed.

"Okay, okay. Sorry, hyung," I said, "You can speak now." I played with my ring. It's my habit when i'm nervous. I just don't feel right borrowing money from the Park. Well, I don't know why.

"I said you should borrow the money from the Park." He sighed, "Because your company bankrupt badly and we need a lot of money-"

"We can just borrow the money from other company, can't we?" I cut him off.

"Yah! I didn't finish talking!" He yelled to me, "The other company won't loan us that much money! We need a lot of money, Ji."

"And Park Corporation is the most richest company in Seoul." He continued talking, "When our company already stabilized, we will payback to them little by little."

"What if we won't be able to stabilized this company?" I asked to him, "What if we won't be able to payback?" He sighed.

"Don't think negative thoughts, Ji." He said, "We must stabilized this company! Fighting!" He cheered me up.

I smiled a little at him, "Okay. It's going to work."

"Fighting!"

 




 

 "Is the CEO available this afternoon?" I asked to the receptionist. She looked from head to toe weirdly. What does she want?

"Your name?" She asked immediately, cutting my thoughts.

"Kwon Jiyong." I said sternly.

"Okay, can you wait a minute, sir? I'm going to ask her secretary for her schedule." She said and grabbing the phone.

"The CEO is a she!?" I exclaimed. She jumped a little. She turned her head to me. "Yes?" She answered me.

The CEO is a she?

Wow. I'm .....surprised.

I frowned, "The CEO is Park Ji Hyun, isn't it?" I asked her.

"Well, he was." She said with both hands on her hips. Her left hand still holding the phone. She looked pissed off.

"What do you mean?" I asked. She looked at me weirdly. "There's a new CEO here." She said, "She's his daughter."

Daughter!? His daughter!?

"Park Ji Hyun has a daughter!?" I shouted to her. She jumped a little again. Everyone's attention is at us now.

I bowed to and apologized to them. My face reddened in embarassment. I strached my neck that isn't itch, "What his daughter name?"

"Sandara Park."

I heard she said. Sandara Park? That name's sound familiar..


 

Sandara Park

Sandara Park

Sandara Park

Sandara Park

Sandara Park!?


 

The girl that i humiliated back then!? What should I do!? What if she reject my request to meet her? I won't be able to save the company!

Remember what's hyung said, Ji. Thinks positive. Yeah, thinks positive It might be another Sandara Park! I'm sure of it!

"Can I phone her secretary now?" Oh. I almost forgot about it!

"Of course." I said and thanked her. She nodded and put the phone on her ear and press some number button. I waited until..

"Chae, this is me, Bom."

Her name is Bom? First impression : What a weird name.

"Can you check on Dara's schedule for this afternoon?"

Why did she call the CEO by her real name?

She should called her more politely like; Ms. Park or something like that.

"Okay," She nodded her head, "Can you tell Dara that someone want to meet her this afternoon?"

"His name?" She mumbled, "Oh. Kwon Jiyong!" She nodded her head again. Then she looked like she was thinking, "He didn't tell me. I'll ask him, wait a minute."

"I think I heard Dara's sound. Is Dara there?"

The CEO is there?

She set apart the phone, "When and where?" She whispered to me.

I thought for the best time and place to meet first. "6 PM. At xxx restaurant." I said sternly. She nodded, "Okay." She mumbled and put the phone on her ear again, "6 PM. At xxx restaurant." She told to the secretary exactly like what i said.

"Okay, thanks CL-roo!" She exclaimed.

Who is she calling anyway? Chae or CL-roo? What kind of name it is? I never heard someone's name CL-roo or something like that!

She laughed, "I don't care!" What's she talking about with her? Something's funny? I looked at her weirdly. She seems not notice it yet.

She keep talking to whoever it is.

Who do you think you are? I'm here waiting you for god's sake! I mentally said. I glared at her.

She closed her eyes and laughed loudly. When she opened her eyes. I expected her to widen her eyes and begged me not to tell this to the CEO. But she did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter