CH29

The Best Friend Zone

(Hani)

 

The ride home was kind of awkward. Even if we have settled our issues it was really awkward.

 

Once we got home he bid me goodbye with a hug and he was very hesitant to let go. But Jinki went out and called me in.

 

“your things are ready?” Jinki asked and I nodded. Just then we heard a knock on the door. He opened it only to be greeted by Jonghyun.

 

“oh that’s right. I forgot.” Jinki said and Jonghyun sighed.

 

“what’s up?” I asked

 

“Jonghyun will be flying with us tomorrow. He said he wanted to see Japan so….” Jinki replied

 

“yeah!! And also Key wanted me to keep an eye on his precious “daughter”…” Jonghyun made quotations in the air and I smiled.

 

“alright… let’s get some sleep. Our flight is 8AM sharp so we better rest up.” Jinki reminded and Jonghyun and I nodded.

 

--

 

Lying down the bed I looked at the ceiling. I started to think about today’s events.

 

Chen found out about how I feel about him… I asked him to continue to be happy with Yura, he asked me to stick by his side.

 

But who was I kidding??

 

That’s impossible even for someone like me… maybe I only told him that because I didn’t want to complicate the situation even more.

 

I sighed and took the box that was supposed to be for the rest of my things if I ever think about packing EVERYTHING.

 

I rolled over my bed and went to Jinki’s room.

 

“Jinki?” I knocked

 

“yeah?”

 

“well… I was thinking… I can continue studying in Japan right?” I asked

 

“yeah. Dad said so if you want to you can. Why?” he asked and I nodded.

 

“I won’t be coming back to Korea for a while.” I answered and he was shocked but regained composure after.

 

“I see… well… we can have someone take your things here but not today.” He said and I gave a nod before returning to my room.

 

I laid on my bed when I felt my phone vibrate.

 

It had 4 messages.

 

From: Luhan

HANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! I WILL MISS YOU!!! COME BACK OKAY??? AND FIGHTING!!! YOU’LL GET THROUGH THAT OPERATION!!! I WILL PRAY FOR YOU!!! And Sehun will pray too!! SARANGHAE HANI!! TAKE CARE!!!

 

I smiled at his messaged. How sweet of him. But I’m sorry Luhan, I’m afraid I won’t be coming back.

 

From: Chanyeol

YAH HANI!!! WHAT TIME IS YOUR FLIGHT!?!? CAN WE SEE YOU BEFORE YOU GO??? IF NOT THEN I WILL THROW A FIT!!! Just kidding!!! Kkkkkkk!! Take care okay?? Don’t forget about us ne??? if you do… >:\ haha! Good night Hani!! Be safe!!  FIGHTING!!!

 

Hahahaha! Chanyeol never fails to make me laugh… forget about them?? I doubt that will happen… they gave me so much memories it would be hard to forget about them.

 

From: Baekhyun :)

MOON HANI!!! you better be better when you get back here!! You better get through that operation cause I swear!!! I will kill you if you don’t make it!!! :(((( But seriously Hani, take care okay? And I will pray for your recovery all day!! I will miss you!! Come back soon okay?? And when you do I want gifts!!! Kkkkkk!! Kidding!! Take care Hani… I will miss you :) and don’t forget your promise okay?

 

I smiled at Baekhyun’s text. He’s really sweet as candy like Luhan. I wish I could return his feelings. I wish I could…

 

I sighed and saved the message… I want to come back after the operation but I don’t think I’ll be able to face reality again. It hurts so much I need time away from it.

 

Last message…

 

From: ChenChen

Hey honeybee… I hope you get a good night rest. Thank you for everything. I hope to see you tomorrow. :) good night my precious honeybee…

 

Tears started to form in my eyes for no apparent reason. I won’t be seeing you tomorrow Jongdae, I won’t be seeing you soon…. I won’t be able to do that favor… I’m sorry.

 

I won’t be able to stick by your side.

 

I won’t be there for you anymore starting tomorrow.

 

But I hope you know… I love you, always have and always will…

 

I will continue to love you even if I am far away from you.

 

I will continue to care for you…

 

I hope you know that.

 

I hope you won’t forget, how much I love you, my dear best friend.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

CONGRATS TO EXO FOR WINNING AT MMA!!!! ^O^ AND DID YOU SEE ALL THE SHINEEXO MOMENTS?!? I JUST CRY :---------(