Two

Fool

The road to a happy life, 
May sometimes make us stumble. 
But to have a friend to give us a hand, 
Teaches us to be humble. 

Good friends are hard to find,
Hard to lose,
And impossible to forget,
But when they fly away,
Your anger turns to regret

 

BGM: Secretly Secretly by KARA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFowha4TTeM

 

3 March 2010

"Omo! I can't believe we already in high school today!"said Hara excitedly.

"And we are in the same class and sit next to each other again" Ken continued.

Hara glares at him and said. "Anyway, let's take a photo for memories!" Hara took her cellphone from the pocket. Hara get close to him and Ken lazily make peace sign and smile to the camera. "Say, kimchi!"

[School Bells]

Hara quickly put in her cellphone into her pocket. The class become silence for awhile. The sound of high heels coming toward their classroom can be heard. The door open and a beautiful hot teacher come in. She walk to the teacher's desk and introduced herself.

"Good morning, students. My name is Kim JaeEun. You can  call me Ms. Jae.  I will be your homeroom teacher and teaching Mathematic this year. Nice to meet you" She smile before continued "So, since today is your first day as a high schooler, I want each of you to stand up and introduce yourself. Now let's start with you young lady sitting by the window"

Each of the students stand up and introduced themselves.

"Hello. I'm Cho Hyunyoung" "I'm Moon Hyojun. Just call me Junnie" "Hi. I'm Jung Nicole. For short, Cole" "Hello everyone. I'm Goo Hara. Call me Hara" "I'm Lee Jaehwan but she call me, Ken" Ken pointing at Hara. "Oh! Why did you call him Ken?" the teacher asked. Hara smiles before answer "Because he loves KENtucky". The entire class are laughing to Hara's answer. Ken feels so embarrassed. 

And continue with other introductons.

"Okay. Now, I also need a Class President and a Vice President to help me. Any suggestions? Or volunteers?" asked Ms. Jae. The entire become chaos for awhile.

Then Nicole stand up,"I suggest Ken as Class President and Hara as Vice Class President". All students seem to like the idea too. "Yes, I'm agree. They're best friend for a long time. It'll be easier for them to discuss anything together after school, right" said Hyojun. Hara and Ken just smile.

"So, any objection?" asked Ms. Jae. She look at the entire class before continue,"Okay, it is decided now. Ken as Class President and Hara as Vice President". Hara and Ken stand up and bowed to everyone. "Let's work hard together"

Few hours later-

All students head to the cafeteria except for Hara and Ken. "Hara-ya, do you bring your lunchbox?" asked Ken. Hara looked at Ken and reply, "Yes. Why? You do not bring your lunchbox?" Ken just smile.

Hara hit Ken's forehead and said "Let's share then. Luckily my mom pack more food than usual". Ken asked Hara to eat at the rooftop since his brother said it is the best place there. She agreed to it.

They arrived at the rooftop,"Finally! We're here!" Ken shouted. Hara is stunned by the view from the rooftop. It's so beautiful! 

Ken took out his cellphone and snap a photo of cutie Hara. She noticed it, "What were you doing just now, huh? Are you a paparazzi?" Hara tried to snatch his cellphone,"Let me see the photo you just took!"

"Merong! No way!" Ken runs away from Hara. 

Hara tried to catch him but failed so she give up and eat her lunch first. "Ya! I want to eat too! Leave me some food" said Ken and sit beside Hara. Both of them enjoy their lunch together at the rooftop and go back to class.


[At Class 2-2]

"We want you to tackle her for a year and make her badly fall in love with you" said Himchan while the others just nods. He looks at the picture and then his friends' face before said,"Challenge accepted! What will I get if I manage to win her heart within a year? A car?" Daehyun just smile.

"What do you want?" Youngjae asked.

"I want.... I want a new brand motorbike! How's that? Deal?" 

They look at each other and smile mysteriously,"DEAL!"

 

 

-To be continued-

 

Author's note:Sorry for the bad chapter. Will try my best for the next chaps! Thank you :)