1-[EDITED]

Fool

"Friendship is priceless,
And can never be forgotten,
Friendship is timeless,
And never rotten,

It takes more than hugs and kisses
To be a real friend,
the nature of friendship,
Requires a blend."

 

BGM: Gift of a Friend - Demi Lovato

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZtUA9_ID0U

 

 

13 July 2009-

It was summer and very hot. Both Ken and Hara were sitting under a big tree during lunch time with look at the sky's position. It was their favourite place where they can sleep, chatting, eating and released tension. They are still in the middle school at that time. 

 

"Hara, what is your ideal type?" asked Ken without looking at Hara.

"Molla. But I like a person who can always stay by my side" Hara replied. "Like me?" Ken thought

"What about you?" she continued.

"Me? Ummm..... I like someone who can make me smile everyday. Just like yo...." Ken can't finished his words because he can hear Hara's cute snoring beside him.

"Babo!(fool) You still can sleep while I am talking to you. Aisshh, this girl" said Ken.

He moves his body and observe Hara's face. She had a face as pale as snow and lips as red as sin. What a beautiful creature. Suddenly, he feels like want to kiss her. He moves slowly toward her lips and bumm! Something fell on his head. And they kissed. Ken was shocked! He quickly remove his lips from Hara's. "Omo! What I am trying to do? Oh no! We kissed!" Ken said to himself. Hara woke up.

"What? Anything happened?" she asked.

"No..no-nothing. I was just trying to....to wake you up because it is the time for us to enter the classroom right now" Ken replied with a stutter voice. He then walk away from her leaving dumbfounded Hara.

"Let's go together!" shouted Hara and runs toward him. Both of them walk together to their classroom. Hara suddenly hit Ken's head. "Ouchh!"

"Ya! Ken-jumma! I'm going first" said Hara while running away from him.

"Mwo?! Ya! Hara Goo! Come here!" Ken shouted and start chasing her. Hara sticking out her tongue. "Merongg~~!"

 

They were chasing each other through the school field to their classroom. Running. Laughing. Shouting. What a best day ever!

 

13 January 2010-

Today is Ken's birthday! He is one year older than me right now. 15 years old.

"Hara! Faster. We will be late for the party!" Mrs. Goo screamed from below.

"Yes, I am coming!" Hara checked her dress given by Ken's mother before these. After satisfied with her look, she runs downstairs. "Omma, faster. We are late already" said Hara and go to the car. "What? She is the one who late actually" said Mrs. Goo. After locked the gate, they heading to Ken's house which is 2 kilometre from their house. It took 15 minutes to arrive there. Ding Dong Ding Dong~

"Yes, I am coming!" 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Sorry, we are late" said Mr. Goo.

"It is okay. We do not start the party yet. Come in" replied Mrs. Lee. Hara searching for Ken. It seems like Ken is having fun with his friends. She walked toward him. Ken realised that Hara is coming toward him, go to get her first.

"Ya! Why are you late again?" said Ken with anger voice.

"Mianhaee.. I will not do this anymore. Are you angry?"

"A bit. But you looks so pretty today. I can't angry at you anymore" replied Ken. Both of them smile. He then take Hara's hand to the main table. The party is going to start soon. He put birthday's hat on Hara's head before wear it on himself.

  Saegil chukhahamnida, saegil chukhahamnida, saranghaneun Lee Jaehwan, saegil chukhahamnida 

They were having so much fun today. Ken's brother, Taekkwon gives him a brand new cellphone from Samsung. His parents give him a new laptop. While Hara gives Ken an album which is full of their photos together. All of those presents are so meaningful towards him. Starting from that day, Ken will open the album before sleep. Grinning like a crazy person. He hugs the album and fall asleep. He didn't realised that someone is watching his weird behavior. 

 

Leo POV

"So, it is like that. He likes her. I must help them" said Leo with a low voice. He then closed the door slowly.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for my very bad English, 

still learning to be good.

A-LIGHTER