Tutor

Empty Hearted Boy

Leo's POV

I was sitting on the stool working on my homework. My dad walked in and looked at me. "What?" I asked annoyed that he was just looking at me.

"You're math teacher called me." he said leaning on the counter. "So." I didn't care about what my teacher said about me.

"You're failing." he whispered. I knew he was trying to not yell. I didn't care though. "Why should I care?"

He looked at me with that annoying face. "Do you think you're mother would want that?" He yelled banging his fist on the counter.

Leo you're going to grow up to be a strong and smart boy. I looked at him. Did he say that and think I was going to change.

I ran up the steps not caring about what he said. And I was going to change but not for him. It was for my mom.

I laid there looking at the ceiling. I hated memories of my mom. I felt cold whenever I had memories about her. I think it's my fault she died.

No one's POV

Leo walked to school and saw everyone crowed in one spot. He ignored it and walked off. "Leo, are you coming to the party?" one guy asked.

Leo looked back and gave the guy a look. Once he got to his locker he saw HakYeon. He tried not the notice him but it didn't work.

"Hey Leo, can I talk to you?" Hakyeon asked. Leo turned to face him. "Yeah?" HakYeon smiled at him.

"So my dad was talking about you last night and how you're failing." Hakyeon started. Leo rolled his eyes.

"I wanted to know if you're willing to have a tutor I wouldn't mind helping." HakYeon looked at Leo waiting for a response.

"Yeah that would be nice." Leo said without thinking. Hakyeon smiled at his response. He didn't expect him to say yes.

"I'll see you after school." Hakyeon walked off to class. Leo turned around to see HongBin. "I see you got close with him." Leo pushed him.

Once he got  to class and pop quiz on the board. "This test counts as 20% of your grade so take your time." Leo leaned back on his chair.

He felt something grab his hand. He wondered who it was until he remembered that HakYeon sat behind him.

He smiled but it went away when he saw Mr.Cha look at him.

School ended and he went see HongBin. "I'm coming to your house okay." Leo said. HongBin looked at him and bit his lip.

"You cant." Leo stared at him. "What,I have to." HongBin shrugged. Leo was about to say something else when he felt something.

"Hey, you coming?" Leo turned around and saw Hakyeon. He grabbed Leo's hand and looked at him.

"Yeah," Leo looked at Hongbin. "And I think you have something better to do." Hongbin walked off.

Leo knew what he meant but let it go. "Let's go." Hakyeon said and Leo followed him. They walked down the hallways hand in hand.

He quickly pulled his hand away from his. HakYeon looked at him and was kind of sad. Once they got in the room Leo saw Mr.Cha.

"Hey Leo, my son told me that he was tutoring you." Mr.Cha stood up from his desk. Leo nodded. He expected Mr.Cha to be mad or something.

"I'll leave you guys." Mr.cha got up and left. Leo looked at him then once he was gone he turned to face HakYeon.

"Okay, you only need help on math right?" Hakyeon asked sitting at the table. Leo sat next to him and nodded.

"You don't talk much do you?" Leo looked at him. he didn't want to nodded again. "yeah." Hakyeon smiled at him.

Time went by and they were still studying when their hands touched. "I'm sorry." leo said and looked at Hakyeon. He was that Hakyeon was still looking at their hand.

He looked up and they kissed. Soon Mr.Cha came in. "What are you doing!?" He yelled. Leo turned to see him and back at HakYeon.

He got up and ran out he didn't know what to do.