Kiss

Empty Hearted Boy

Hakyeon was laying in bed thinking about the kiss. He really liked Leo and he felt Leo liked him too. Suddenly the door flew open. "HakYeon I don't want to see you near Leo again.

HakYeon sat up in bed and saw his dad. His face was red hot, boiling with anger. "Why,he's not bad at all." Hakyeon said looking at him confused.

Mr.Cha walked in the room and sat next to his son. "I just don't want him getting to your head, that's final go to bed." Mr.Cha stood up and left. Leaving a sad hearted boy thinking about the softest kiss ever.

It was the next day and Leo was driving in the car with Hongbin. "Are you tired cause you aren't talking?" Hongbin asked.

Leo looked at him and rolled his eyes. "I don't always talk." He leaned back in the chair. He remembered when Hakyeon grabbed his hand. He wondered if HakYeon liked him back.

Leo and them finally got to school and Leo decided to go straight to class. "Leo can I talk to you?" Leo knew that voice.

It was Hakyeon. Leo turned to see that Hakyeon's eyes were puffy from crying. "My dad thinks we're a thing and said if he sees us together I'm moving schools.'

Leo didn't want to show he cared but didn't want to not show he cared. "Did you tell him we aren't a thing?"  Leo asked.

HakYeon POV

I was so sad when he said that. I wanted to be with him. "I would but I can't." I said playing with my fingers.

"What why?" Leo looked annoyed. I didn't want to upset him I couldn't. "I.. I like you." I whispered. I saw Leo's eyes grow bigger.

"I..I'm sorry." Leo walked off. I wanted to cry so bad. I couldn't believe him, I was sure he had feelings too.

I walked in class and and saw that leo was already there. Why did I have to sit right behind him?

No one's POV

School had ended and Leo was walking alone. "Leo, we can study at my house me dad isn't home." Leo turned around to see Hakyeon.

"I'm fine." Leo said and turned back. "No, I have to talk to you it's important." Hakyeon yelled at him.

He covered his mouth. He didn't mean to yell but Leo was being difficult. "I'm sorry I just.." Hakyeon got cut off by a kiss by Leo.

Leo felt everyone watching. So what he was gay, and he kind of kissed him infront of everyone. The kissed ended and it felt like forever.

"I love you too but I can't be with you." Leo whispered and walked off. Hakyeon looked at Leo walked off until he couldn't see him.

Leo walked home and ran upstairs. He couldn't take it anymore. Dealing with his stepparents, school and Hakyeon. I was all so hard.