Chapter 1

What is love?

A/N: PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READING THIS AND THANK YOU FOR READING IT ^^

NOTES: RED IS CHINESE

 


 

It was the start of the day, the starter of everything that is going to happen for the whole day. At school, the students one by one came crowding at the hall as they meet their friends and went to their lockers to take their books for the lessons. The hall was quite noisy with the students talking and more students coming.

 

That is until the situation became even more when the sound of girls screaming could be heard. Wonder why? Well, let’s just say a group just came into the building.

 

Kim Jongin walk inside the building with his friends tailing from behind. He had a frown on his face, what he has everyday because he would get into a fight with his sister. Luhan and Baekhyun was talking about some things while Chanyeol being the playboy in the group wave around at the girls.

 

Jongin was annoyed. Really, he was. He felt really annoyed with all the girls screaming into his ear. All he wanted to do was go back home and sleep. Damn, he felt really tired.

 

“Kai! Wait up!”

 

Luhan called from behind as he walk up to his best friend and smile at him. “Are you mad that I want to marry your sister?”

 

Jongin glared at the doe-eyed boy.

 

“No Sherlock” he said as he walk away and Luhan chuckle to himself. My best friend is rally childish, he thought in his mind. Luhan immediately latch onto Jongin’s arms and beam up at him, trying to act cute.

 

“Yah! Get off me!”

 

Jongin cried out, trying to pry Luhan off him. Girls scream even more, liking to see the skin ship between the duo. Jongin on the other hand didn’t like it for one bit. Baekhyun softly chuckle behind them while Chanyeol burst in fits of laughter.

 

“No!” Luhan cried out as he clutch onto Jongin’s arm even tighter, “not until you stop getting mad at me just because I want to be your brother-in-law”

 

Jongin hiss in frustration as he harshly try to pry Luhan’s hands off him. He glared at the other. “Fine! I’m not mad at you! Happy? Just don’t touch me like that!”

 

Luhan smile and let his arm go. “Okay then, let’s go to class” Jongin growl softly before he stomp towards his classroom. Chanyeol and Baekhyun came to Luhan’s side with a wide smile on his face.

 

“Our Kai really has a temper, doesn’t he?” Baekhyun said as she cross her arms on her chest. Luhan and nod his head.

 

“You know, you really know how to get him mad, don’t you” Chanyeol said looking at Luhan and Luhan smirk.

 

“Of course, I’m his best friend”

 


 

A girl frown as she stood in front of her new school. She had her bag strap behind her back and she turn to face the boy beside her.

 

“Tell me, how did we end up here again?”

 

She voice out and the boy chuckle softly. He shrugged his body as he stared at the school in front of him. “I don’t know my dear. Seems like you followed me from China to Korea because my mother died and I have to live with my dad who I don’t even know really well” he said looking at her and she scoff.

 

“I did not followed you here. You beg me to come with you because you’re scared to go alone and I’m your only friend”

 

She snarl out and the boy frown.

 

“Oh Sehun, has no one tried to tell you to watch your mouth? You’re not my only friend. I have lots of them!” he protest but the girl just pat his shoulder.

 

“Well then my dear Yifan, those friends you call left you because they are scared of you” she said with a chuckle and walk into the school casually. Yifan bit his lips.

 

“Yah!” he scream out as he ran after her, “Don’t you dare call me Yifan. You know I don’t like that name. It’s Kris, K-R-I-S. Thank you for making me spell it out for you.”

 

Sehun smile at her best friend’s childish act.

 

“Anyways, where’s your sister? Isn’t she supposed to show us the whole school?” Sehun ask and Yifan shrugged once more.

 

“She doesn’t care about me, I don’t care about her, that’s it. Why don’t we stop talking about her and go to the office right now” he said and Sehun but nonetheless nod at him.

 

The both of them was walking towards the office , some students were whispering when they saw the both of them. Sehun smile while Yifan just frown even more knowing that he would be popular just because of his handsome face.

 

Just then, they heard the screaming of girls and Sehun curiously look around. “What happen?” she innocently ask but Yifan wasn’t interested. “Oppa, let’s go check it out” she said pouting at him as she pulled his arm.

 

Yifan groan but nonetheless nod and followed Sehun. The reach the hallway and saw girls screaming over a group consist of 3 boys and 1 girl. Yifan scoff while Sehun frown at him. “Why in the world are the girls screaming just over a group?”

 

“My dear little Sehunnie is so innocent. Why can’t you tell that they are the popular ones in the school?” Yifan said as he pinch her cheeks.

 

 “Oh, really?” she ask him again, looking at him innocently once more and Yifan nod.

 

“Yes, now, let’s go make our way to the office and get our schedule” Yifan said and pull Sehun’s arm. Sehun turn to take a glance at the group. She notice one of them, walking away from the group with an irritated look on his face.

 

What Sehun notice is that he had a dark brown hair which was styled nicely on his head. When he turn around, Sehun took a look at his face and felt her heart made a leap when she realize how handsome he was.

 

Now, she understand why the girls scream when they see the group, especially him.

 


 

Jongin took his seat, which was just beside the window. It was his favourite seat as he could stare out the window when he felt bored. Luhan sat beside him while Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat behind them. Luhan took out his things while the duo behind them were bickering.

 

“Argh! Park Chanyeol! Stop it, will you!”

 

Baekhyun cried out in frustration and Luhan chuckle looking back at them. “What’s wrong?” he ask smiling cutely while Baekhyun frown on her place.

 

“Hey Luhan, can you tell Baek over here that our new classmate is going to be a girl, and a very hot one” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun glared at him.

 

“No!” Baekhyun protest, “ It’s going to be a boy. I saw the new student already during the weekend” Luhan laugh while Jongin just put his head on the table, rolling his eyes. These two are childish, he thought in his mind. They would fight for every simple reason.

 

When Luhan was about to say something to the duo, the door open and came in their school head prefect, Kim Joonmyun came in. everyone eyed the head prefect, girls squealing upon seeing him and when Jongin nd his eyes met, they nod at each other in acknowledgement.

 

 “Suho oppa, what are you doing here?”

 

One of the girls, Krsytal Jung ask while looking at him and twirl her hair seductively. Although, Suho wasn’t shaken as he stared back at her, uninterested. Jongin soon realised that he wasn’t alone, when another student came in.

 

He was a bit taller than Suho and he had a blonde hair with bits of brown highlights. Few girls squeal to see him, some saying that he either look hot or handsome. He stared at everyone with the cold eyes he had.  

 

“This is your new classmate. Please introduce yourself” Suho said and the boy nod as he look at everyone. Jongin knew that the boy was almost the same as him. He remembered his first day in this school, he was really cold and unfriendly.

 

“My name is Wu Yifan,” the boy said stopping for a while as everyone listen attentively, “But call me Kris” Jongin’s eyes met Yifan’s and the smirk at the same time.  

 

And Jongin knew the both of them would be really good friends.