Prologue

What is love?

 

RING!!

 

Jongin groan as he heard the clock beside his table rang. His hands slowly went to the clock and smash it. The clock fell onto the floor and stop ringing. Quietness takes over the place once more. The man on the bed smile before he continued to sleep.

 

After ten minutes past, the door was opened harshly and a girl came in. She frown upon seeing the bundle on the bed, sleeping like nothing matters. Ryeowook growl lightly before stomping to the bed  and shake the body as hard as she can.

 

“Jongin-ah, wake up”

 

She called out softly but there was no response. She sigh and tried again and again, but there was no response. Angrily, Ryeowook shake his body, hard.

 

“Yah! Kim Jongin! Wake up!”

 

She scream out loud, pulling the blanket and finally Jongin budge. He groan rubbing his eyes tiredly. “Noona!”

 

He whine looking at her while pouting. Ryeowook laugh as she sat on the bed and brush his hair from his face. “Get up, sleepyhead. I made breakfast already. So go and get ready for school. Luhan would be here any moment now”

 

He made some whining noise but nonetheless comply to what his sister said. Slowly he got up and rub his tired his eyes. Ryeowook frown at him.

 

“What time did you sleep last night?”

 

She ask and Jongin chuckle softly.

 

“Too late noona. Seriously too late. I’m so tired! Can I not go to school?” he ask, pouting at him but Ryeowook flick his forehead.

 

“Noona! Why did you do that?” he whine as Ryeowook laugh at him. “That’s my answer. Now, go and get a bath!”

 

Jongin nod as Ryeowook force him off his bed. There was nothing he could do and just follow whatever Ryeowook wants. One thing he knows by living his whole life with Ryeowook, the girl gets what she wants.

 


 

 Ryeowook was softly humming as she put all the things back to their places. The house was a wreck, by Jongin’s doings and she felt really angry at her brother. One, for waking up late and also for messing the house.

 

Just as she was rambling to herself, the house bell rang suddenly. Ryeowook groan as she left her work and ran up to the door.

 

“Coming!”

 

She scream out when the house bell rang once again.

 

The moment Ryeowook open the door, there stood Luhan, smiling at her. She frown at him. “Noona!” he scream throwing himself at her and hug her tight. Ryeowook chuckle at the man’s antic.

 

“Luhan, it’s good to see you but it’s not good to push the doorbell twice, right?” she ask and Luhan smile cheekily, nodding at her.

 

“Sorry noona, I was hungry. I could smell you food from outside and it’s delicious!” he said smiling at her and Ryeowook chuckle again. She ruffle his hair. But soon, Luhan’s eyes look at Ryeowook from top to bottom.

 

“What?” she ask, confused by his actions.

 

“Noona, why do you look so pretty today?” Luhan said looking at her, wide eyes, and Ryeowook who heard what Luhan had said frown at him.

 

“Hey” she said, a bit offended, “I am pretty everyday”

 

Luhan laugh as he wrap his arms around Ryeowook’s waist and kiss her cheeks. “Of course you do noona. You are the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen! But, you look even more prettier today. Like an angel” he said, eyes wide.

 

Ryeowook chuckle, pinching his cheeks. “Whatever you say, Xi Luhan.”

 

Just then there was a loud thumping and Jongin came running down the stairs. He glared at the both of them. “Xi Luhan! What are you doing with my noona?!”

 

He screamed out loud as he quickly ran up to them and pull Ryeowook away from Luhan’s embrace, holding onto her protectively. Luhan roll his eyes at Jongin’s antic. In his mind he thought, seriously?

 

“The heck Kim Jongin, I was just hugging your noona”

 

Jongin glared at him even more while Ryeowook cross her arms across her chest. She sigh quietly, knowing that this was normal.

 

“So? Just hug her for a second then let her go. You don’t have to kiss her or anything” Jongin said stubbornly and Luhan sigh, too.

 

He was too lazy to fight with Jongin right then. Childish, he thought. “Hey, I’m just going to go and have breakfast now. The food’s going to be cold and I’m hungry. When you’re done, then come to the kitchen”

 

Both Jongin and Ryeowook watch as Luhan made his way to the kitchen. When the boy was gone, Ryeowook pulled Jongin’s arms off her and glared at her brother.

 

“Kim Jongin! Did you have to do that?” she ask.

 

“Did you have to hold him close? What? Pinch his cheeks? Noona!”

 

“I was just hugging Luhan!”

 

“Did you have to flirt with my friend? My FRIEND!”

 

“That wasn’t flirting!”

 

“Of course that was. The both of you almost kiss”

 

Ryeowook bit her lips in anger as she made a ball with her hands. She was angry, really angry. Why do Jongin have to do this, everyday?

 

“Kai!”

 

Luhan called from the kitchen.

 

“What?” Jongin called back. Then Luhan’s face popped from the kitchen door and he smile widely at him.

 

“Hey, noona is so pretty and her food is delicious. Can I marry her?” Luhan said with a chuckle.

 

“Xi Luhan!”

 

There was nothing abnormal happen that morning.