chap 2

Playboy princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Tit tit tit' I closed my phone alarm near my bed and "OH !!!" I jump out of the bed realizing that I'm freaking late.

I dash into the bathroom and take the shortest bath in history.

'Damn umma why didn't she woke me up?'

I grab my bag and run down the stair.

~

I shoved my bag into my locker and grab my algebra book since next subject is algebra.

I closed the locker door and start to ran only to get crash by some one. "Ouch."

I rub my swollen temple and look at the person who I crash into "Hey watch where..." I was about to explode until I saw a very handsome face infront of me.His body were kinda girly and we are in the same hight.

"Are you ok?."He ask brushing my hair away to look at my temple.I I flinched away at the sudden skinship.

I nod and I can felt blood rushing up my cheek.

He look like he observing me,He smirk and walk away for some reason l felt like he was mocking me with that smirk or it was my imagination.

Oh another !! My algebra class~

"Sorry I'm late." I said as l open the door to the class room.

"Its ok make sure not to do it again. You may take your seat." The teacher said and continue taking attendance.

I take the seat beside the window cause I know the girl doesn't want to seat beside me and the guy seat were preoccupide so I take the safe way.On my left was an empty seat and on my right is the window.

"Amber l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter