chap1

Playboy princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ren:-

"Minki~Yah."

"Hmm"

"I know I said you're adorable but are you seriously gonna go to your new school like that."I look at my new school uniform.It pretty nice except that it a girl uniform that I bought from the school website.

"Umma~ I know what I'm doing....I just..."whinning like a little kid.

"Just what?"

"It a secret."There no way I'm telling mom that I dress like this to hunt guy instead of girl.

"What ever but I don't one you to bring home a son in law for me." 

"Ya!! Umma.Why are thinking to far.Just because I dress like this doesn't mean I'm gay."I say pushing Umma shoulder from the back seat."I maybe want to hunt guy but I don't want to married them.I'm just going to toy them around and dumped them.l'm straight

"What will your brother say when he get home."Umma say massaging her temple.

"Hyung will say I'm so cute beside you the one who said that you always want a cute daughter."I say cheekily.

"By cute daughter I mean daughter in law.."

"It the same"

"Aish this kid."

"hehe."

~

"Ok class we have a new transfer student today.She come from busan.Choi Ren~shi you may come in."

I step inside the class walking as cute as possible.Smiling I bow and introduced myself.

"Annyeong Choi Ren Imnida."

"Annyeong."Everyguy in the class say at the same time while the girl is giving a death glare at both the guys and me not that I care but never thought that I'll be this popular.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter