The start of everything

*I will never change you for another*A kai From Exo One-shot love story

*Lin’s POV*

My life has always been very excited , full of emotions..But sometimes it gets over-charge with emotions…My name is Lin,I’m the daughter of the manager of EXO..I’m always helping around my father since he’s a very busy man.Sometimes I just sit around and talk to the guys in Exo or help my father with song lyrics…You can say I’m multi-task.

I have shared many cute-funny moments with Exo especially with Exo-K since ,well ,I spend most of my time in Korea.I have gotte very close to Chanyeol ,sehun and Kai..But with Kai it’s different…I can feel it..We have many funny moments and you can say Romantic moments…Even though he will never like me..I mean he’s famous and well I’m just the daughter of the manager.But maybe I can have a chance…Just Maybe…

I walked towards the dancing room,when I hear fast footsteps heading my way.I turn around to see no other than The Bad Wolf,Kai.”Hey! Lin”He said bowing down. I bowed as well.”Come!I have to take you somewhere!”He said grabbing my hand and leading me thru the hall.”Wait!Where are you taking me?!?”I said as I stopped running.He stopped running as well.”It’s a surprise,come on!”He said grabbing my hand again.I just gave in and ran with him.We stopped in a door.Kai turned around facing me.”no matter what,you’re not going to run away or scream or faint…or leave me alone here,Do you understand?NO matter what I say Promise me “He said looking at my eyes.I just smiled and nodded.”Alright.”He said opening the door.I saw a very beautiful view of Seoul and a picnic set up.I took a step forward,observing the view I had of Seoul.In a matter of breaths I feel Kai arm grab my waist and pull me closer to him.He breath in my neck which of course made me shiver.”I know that this is breath-taking just like you…You may not have notice it..But I really like you and enjoy being with you…I go crazy when I don’t see you…growing jealous  that another man would be taking your heart away from mine..”He said very nervous but at the same time sweet.I was just shocked and very happy.He turn my around.”I want you to be my girlfriend..To be my only girl and for me to be your only man…Please don’t reject me..I know that you like me…so what do you say????I just looked at him.. He’ lips were so attractive and he’s eyes..so mysterious…”Kai…”I said breathless…What he did next was what I have been waiting for what seem like a whole eternity..He’s lips touched mine.I never knew that what people said about feeling fireworks was real..but it was everything around me turn black and it was just him and me..and colorful fireworks.We parted from the kiss..Feeling my everything go back to normal.I hugged him.”I’ve been waiting for this moment so much time,Of Course I’ll be your girlfriend!”I said as I pecked he’s lips.”Yes!!,I feel so happy!”He said said lifting me up and turning in circles.I just laugh at him and smile like an Idiot.

****Kai’s POV**

I was very happy that lin had accepted me as her boyfriend.I have liked her…since the first time I met her..Love at first sight..She was everything I thought and Finally today I was able to confess me feelings and I felt great!She told her father and he was glad it was me and not other grown man that were after her.But he did warn me about my way of treating her..He told me that If I made her cry he will beat me and take all my money.I just laugh..How Would I be able to do that?!?!I really like her…maybe even love her!

***Fast Forward***

It has been almost  a year since the day I asked Lin out and well I can say I have had a lot of experiences with her..especially happy ones,Since she is the daughter of the manager she travels with us.thankfully!I am really glad she is my boss’s daughter. The only thing I Don’t enjoy is the time when she spends time with Chanyeol..I mean he’s great and all but I’m a very jealous man..and I don’t really like Man being around her,Maybe things can happen and I don’t like the Idea of losing Lin..She’s my everything and I hope I’m her everything as well..I know their best-friends but sometimes I just feel in danger of being re-place..

  stay tune to find out what happens in the next chapter...will the problem start or will he leave he's jealousy thought aside??