Chapter 8: Close to our ending

I'm just one of the boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 8: Nearing our end

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A few weeks later~

 

 

 

 

 

 

                 I was still flustered over the thought of that jerk... He kissed me... and knew I was a girl... AISHHHHH what am I going to do!??!?!?! Anyways~ I was laying on the couch my head on LuHan's lap as he played with my hair and watched running man... I sigh as my phone rung... it was on the table infront of me... but i was too lazy to pick it up...

 

"Yah! Pick up the damn phone JaeJin!! screamed D.O. from the kitchen as he prepared our meal... even though I wasn't introduced to the public yet I still had practices and other stuff with them... Kai nudged me with his foot and glared playfully.

"You guys look gay! stop being lazy and pick up the phone!" He said chuckling.... oh wait... right they still don't know I'm a girl... UGH I'm just.... you know what whatever!!!

 

I stood up abruptly making LuHan startled...

"Sorry" I said with a sheepish smile as I took my phone aswering it.

"Hello?" I said with a deadpan voice... I heard LuHan Chuckle at me...

"Jae-In Ah.... I'm Back" a warm deep voice said over the phone, A smile formed in my lips...

I soon ended the call and looked for my jacket as I sprinted out the door and called a taxi.

"To Icheon Airport please!" I said chuckling and tears b my eyes...

I remember the times we had together when little...

 

flashback~

 

"Oppa! Oppa look at me!!!" A little girl squeeled as she tried to get her oppa's attention, when he turned his head there she was sliding down the spiral slide in the small park where they went every day after school... He chuckled and went closer to her, she went running close to him but suddenly she tripped and scraped her knee. His face fell and worry took over him, she was still small even though they both had the same age, he clearly looked older than her by a few years. Tears began forming in her eyes as she let out quiet sobs as she sat up and clutched her knee that was now bleeding, he quickly ran to her and picked her up bridal style as he put her down in the bench next to the park...

"Aigoo~ you are so clumsy Jae-In-ah~" he cooed as he blew on her grazed knee... her sobs came to a stop as she looked at him....

"Oppa?" she said sniffling but smiling

"Neh?" He replied while looking for a way to dress the small cut...

"Promise that we'll be together forever... neh?" She squeeked he smiled at her cuteness and wiped her tears away, he slealed the pinky promise and stood up, he teared some of his shirt on the bottom to wrap it around her knee.

"OMO oppa! you didn't have to do that!" she said with a slight frown...

"Umma and appa will get mad!" She said shaking him by the shoulders with her tiny hands...

"I would rather get mom and dad mad than to just leave the cut like this and get it infected... don't worry I'll handle it..." He said with a smile making is dimple show up... that's how you can tell them apart... he has a dimple on his right cheek and in return she has a little mole on the left cheek and nose.

"Come on~" he said as his back faced her inviting for a piggy back ride, she gladly took it smiling...

 

When they got home the smell of cigar and alcohol filled the room...The boy took her heavy jacket and scarf off before telling her to run and close the door of their room... as she did so, she heard her mom screech at him... then hearing a slap... she went next to her bed that she shared with her brother and curled up in a ball pressing her hands to her ears as she heard her father whip at her brother for the shirt with his belt... then her parents turn on eachother making a chance for the poor boy to escape their punishment...

The little girl opened the bedroom door only to close it again when her brother entered. the little girl sobbed slightly agan when she witness her borther all cut up and slashed... because of her... but he never blamed it on her...He knew the concecuenses so he took them...

The little girl tended to his wounds again that night... snuggling next to each other but not going to sleep... their rant was still going on... it was like WWII out there... no joke... he held her close to his chest as he caressed her hair singing sweet lullabies trying to get her to sleep... even though he knew that he himself couldn't sleep....

 

 

 

 

5 years later

"Oppa!" The now 15 year old girl screamed towards him as she ran to give him a big hug...

"I missed you!!!!" She said while he wrapped his hands around her waist

"Seriously? you guys haven't seen eachother for like an hour... do you really miss each other already?" Said the so called the new loyal boyfriend of the girl....

"Why don't you guys get married instead... jesus..." He said with a frown... they both chuckled as they pulled away...

"Eyyy~~ is my Cherry tomato jelous?" She giggled...

"Jun Hong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter