Chapter 5

I'm just one of the boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 5

 

Part 2: What?

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah Lee Jae-Jin…” BaekHyun huffed out angrily before smirking at me.

I felt butterflies in my stomach looking straight into those brown orbs piercing at me, I can’t deny I was scared… but also a little …

Wait… WHAT????? YAH LEE JAE-IN COME TO YOUR SENSES WOMAN!!!!

I gulped as he put his hands in his pockets…

“You shouldn’t be dating… it’s against the rules…” He said lifting up his chin too look more badass, I scoffed inwardly… Showoff…

 

“…And it can get you fired with just one scandal… you owe me one maggot…” He chuckled and got closer and closer. Really? Did he just call me a maggot?

 

“I think you might of misunderstood, I’m not dating her… she’s just my sisters friend! I swear! Hyung please believe me!” I begged, I didn’t want to ruin my oppas job… if I do then I’m screwed… Mind the language… heh…

He got closer and closer at me, I looked to my sides as I find no one… AISH!! Just my luck!! My breathing was ragged and my heart beat was faster than normal… I wasn’t this close to any guy like this… and he’s getting too close for comfort.

 

“Yah, Lee Jae-Jin. Let’s make a deal…” He chuckled a bit before continuing…

“…I won’t tell anyone about your little secret, but you have to do anything I ask you to…” He said placing a hand over my head on the wall so he could lean closer… I was trembling at that point… I wasn’t scared but I was worried…

 

“Okay…” I said nervously… I had to… I mean I don’t want my brother to lose his job… This won’t be hard right? I looked up, our faces inches apart… I got so confused and caught of guard of what he did next…

 

“Lee Jae-In, You are now in my cage… and you can never come out” He said in a low rumbling voice laughing a bit… As a reflex I closed my eyes and gulped…

 

Is this how I lose my first kiss? What am I going to do? What am I going to do? Oh god… help me…..

 

 “Why are you still standing there like a come on…” He snapped and I opened my eyes to find him already walking away, I took in a breath of relief and went to follow him.

 

 

We walked slowly towards the dance room… I was trailing beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter