Chapter. Three~

For Better or Worse

*Daesung's POV*

I stared at Boa and she stared right back at me... I kissed her softly and she kissed me back and then we stared at each other. In my condo, we sat on my king sized bed. She in a T-shirt and underwear, me shirtless and in boxers. She stood up on the bed and grabbed her camera and snapped a photo of my face and we laughed.

"Your crazy Boa." I said. She kissed my cheek and got out of bed and opened the curtains of my large window and looked at the city and took pictures of the city and sighed.

"Every photo I take... Feels like it has become part of my life." Boa muttered to herself and turned and snapped a picture of me, I nodded and stood up and hugged her softly.

"I love you a lot." I said and we kissed.

"Daesung.... I have to tell you something." Boa said.

"yes?"

"I have to go to China for a month to take photos of models." Boa said her voice cracking.

"It's fine." I said and caressed her hair and she nodded.

"I have to go." Boa whispered and just like that she was out of my arms and pulling jeans on and just leaving.

 

    Now I am on set acting out the same thing with this actress, She softly kissed me and then said the same thing as Boa said to me "I have to go."

"That is a wrap!" The director shouted. I nodded and bowed to my co-star and I turned to go to my dressing room. I walked in it thinking hard about Boa where did she go? I texted her twice already... Ugh! I sound like a stalker but I love her too much, I get worried if she gets hurt. My eyes widened as Boa sat in my dressing room, *click,click* her camera went and I laughed.

"You scared me." I said and sat down on the couch.

"Yeah I know." Boa said and held my hand.

"Whacha doing here?" I asked.

"Well, I decided to come by for lunch break." Boa said softly.

"I see, well glad your here." I said and we were about to kiss when my co star walked in.

"Oh sorry." She said and bowed.

"It's okay Tori." I said and stood up and Boa stared at us.

"Boa Victoria, and Victoria... Boa." I said. Both women stared at each other then shook hands oddly and they smiled and started to talk about the show. I wonder why Boa was rude at first, maybe she was jealous. But Victoria is just my co-star that is all, I mean it!

"it was a pleasure to meet you!" Boa said and her and Victoria shook hands.

"Pleasure is all mine, You and Daesung make a perfect couple!" Victoria said.

"Oh thank you!" Boa said and Victoria left out. As soon as Victoria left out Boa crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow, I mouthed what.

"She's a ." Boa said and sat back down.

"What?!" I laughed.

"She is trying to steal you from me... I can tell." Boa said and stared at me.

"Honey... She is just a co-star." I said.

"And I'm just a girlfriend... Just make sure she stays off you." Boa said.

"Okay my tiger lily." I said but Boa looked pissed.

"Babe! What did I do?!" I asked upset now.

"Nothing! I have to go." Boa snapped and grabbed her purse but I softly grabbed her arm.

"Baby stay." I said.

"I have to go... See you tonight." Boa whispered and left. Third time this has happen... Dammit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this one was short~ Tell me in the comment section who is your fav couple so far and Sub Pwease :3 Peace.Love.Kimchi~

%

$

 

 

-

=