Chapter. Two~

For Better or Worse

*Jiyong's POV*

I woke up at six am and Chaelin was already up and showering. I rolled out of bed and pulled some boxers on and looked at myself in the mirror and smirked, last night was a fine night. I yawned and went to the bathroom as Chaelin got out the shower and wrapped a towel around her body, she looked at me.

"Knock first." She said.

"I already seen you before..." I said and she playfully punched my arm and walked out the bathroom. I took my shower and got out around 7 am, I went into our room and changed into a suit as I always wore to work and fixed my black hair. I went downstairs to the kitchen and Chaelin had breakfast set, some eggs and toast.

"Well hey! I expected better breakfast!" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Well then you need a new bride." Chaelin teased and pinched my .

"Yah! little sneaky today." I said and sat down to eat. She sat down across from me and ate, I ate quietly and I listened to her hum and I nodded and sighed.

"Come on bust a rhyme hon." I said and winked.

"Yeah, I’m strong, very fierce
Someone like you can’t ever handle me, I don’t have an ounce of jealousy in me
Even fortune tellers can’t figure out my heart" She rapped and I clapped.

"part of your baddest female rap?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said and the house phone rang. I got up to answer it but she beat me, and I sat back to listen.

"Hello?... Oh hey Seunghyun, yeah your stank boyfriend is here." Chaelin joked and tossed me the phone. I put the phone on speaker and cleared my throat and sighed.

"Ayo my man, whadda up?" I asked.

"Same old... Hey got a question." Seunghyun said as I heard Bom in the back pleading with Nana to eat.

"Aight... Blow." I said and Chaelin rolled her eyes and I blew her a kiss.

"Well I wanted to know... If I could film on Dragon records." Seunghyun asked.

"Hell yeah my brother... Any day anytime." I said and Seunghyun laughed.

"Cool bruh... Gotta go but hey keep it fly as a..." Seunghyun said.

"As a mofo... Gotcha peace man." I said and hung up. I looked at Chaelin who was laughing and I stared at her, and kissed her cheek.

"What babe?" I asked.

"You and Seunghyun have a huge bromance going on." Chaelin said standing up to wash dishes.

"Hey, he is my home boy fresh off the block." I said.

"What's with all this G talk?" She asked and sat on my lap.

"Gangsta talk babe... Just like I give you gangsta love." I joked and kissed her neck. She laughed and got off my lap and patted my head and rolled her eyes.

"Well now Miss. Gangsta gotta bounce." Chaelin said and we both laughed and kissed bye.

 

   Once I got to work, I went right to my newest girl group named Trinity... All six members were working hard and singing the song I wrote for them called "Ay Boy!" I listened to them and made notes on each member and once they were done, I clapped and they smiled and bowed to me.

"Hello Mr. Kwon." Hea-Jung said. But her stage name was Flawless or FL.

"Yo Flawless... Okay here is the deal ladies." I said getting right to business. They all nodded and waited for me to go on, and I smiled to ease the tension.

"Trinity has a major event in an week... Have a clue what that is?" I asked.

"No?" Jiyeon said. Jiyeon A.K.A Ji is the leader and rapper.

"Well baby... It is the MAMA AWARDS!" I said and all the girls screamed and bounced around.

"Really Mr. Kwon?!" FL asked.

"Yeah... And I told ya call me Ji to the yong." I said and highed fived each girl, "Now get back to work no slacking."  and with that I left the room and smiled and went to my producing studio and made a few new tracks and beats for Trinity and the group Banned.

*Seunghyun's POV*

"Come on Nana eat!" Bom shouted freaking out. I sighed as Nana shouted no and clung to my leg and I heard Siwon crying so Bom was rocking him.

"Nana eat for Umma please?" Bom pleaded and rocked Siwon who wanted milk.

"NO!" Nana screamed and cried. I picked Nana up and rocked her and Bom glared at me and left the room to feed Siwon, I sat down at the table and held Nana on my lap.

"Hey baby girl..." I cooed softly and brushed her hair out of her face. She sniffed back tears and stared me in my eyes and cuddled to my chest and whispered Appa.

"Nana you have to eat baby girl." I cooed and she sniffed.

"I don't wanna." She said.

"My little Banana you gotta eat to be beautiful and bold." I said and nuzzled her little forehead.

"No.. I don't wanna eat." She said.

"Why not? Give me three reasons." I said.

"um..." She started and I stuck some cream rice in . She chewed and swallowed and started to eat on her own, I smiled and kissed her cheek and I turned and saw Bom in the doorway watching me and I waved.

"Your a super appa." Bom said and walked over to me with a quiet Siwon.

"Your a super umma." I said and we kissed softly and Nana giggled and said eww.

"Sorry Nana." Bom laughed and I stood up and placed Nana in the chair and she kept on eating. Bom leaned against the counter and I kissed her softly and hugged her waist.

"Tonight I wanna take you out to dinner." I said.

"The kids..." Bom said.

"Sandara said she would watch them tonight." I said.

"What are you doing calling my friends?" Bom asked all serious like.

"Sorry.. I am so sorry." I said. Bom smiled and kissed me softly and agreed to tonight and I went off to work feeling happy for tonight.

*Seungri's POV*

"Your sure?" I asked Minji as we stared at the pregnancy test. I can't believe I got her pregnant, I waited for her to sob or scream at me but she was calm.

"Babe... I am having a baby." Minji said and looked at me.

"Well we should check with the doctor first." I said and cringed at the thought of being an appa.

" the doctors... I need to tell my parents!" Minji yelled.

"Dammit! okay calm down baby... We will tell them." I said.

"When?" Minji asked.

"In two months." I said. Minji rolled her eyes and stomped out our small bedroom and into our small living room, I followed her and sighed.

"Okay, well how will we tell them?" I asked.

"Face to face..." Minji said.

"But when?" I asked.

"Tonight... We invite them over for dinner, with your parents!" Minji said and poked her tummy.

"Wait are you going to keep the baby?" I asked.

"Well duh! It's our baby." Minji said and hugged me.

"But I haven't finished College yet and neither did you!" I shouted.

"Well damn! You didn't say that when we were having a week ago!" Minji cried and I pulled her into a hug and let her sob into my shirt. Such a babo not to use protection at all... I was so stupid and now we were here both crying both sobbing both in a bad state.