24

Married To Mr. Arrogant [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I feel like I'm dragging the chapters too long. Hahah. 

Chapter dedicated to --Taecyeon, EXO12_hannah20 & Cecidinnya. I'm sorry if I spelled wrongly. You guys would probably love this chapter dedicated to 3 of you lucky people haha. <3

Chapter 25; Beating Heart

 

 

 

Yuri didn't want to wake up as she heard the alarm ringing at one corner, she felt warm and comfortable and she didn't want to wake up at all. The first thing Yuri seen as she opened her eyes, she caught the sight of a wide and broad chest in front of her. Sehun was sleeping soundly beside her, legs intertwined with Yuri's and hands hung loosely on Yuri's waist.

Yuri smiled at the sight of Sehun sleeping like a baby. 

She immediately sat up as she realized what she is doing, Sehun stirred as he continue to sleep as his legs preventing her to go. 

Yuri gripped the ends of the pillow as she still remember what she did to Sehun when he was sleeping during their first week staying together, slamming the pillow on his face. (Chapter 13) 

 

Yuri grinned evilly as she smacked the pillow on Sehun's face as she watched Sehun jolted awake in shock as he ruffled his hair in frustration. 

" rise and shine!" Yuri smiled as Sehun glared at her with his still sleepy face on. Yuri widened her eyes as she realized the situation she is in, she can't escape from Sehun who already pushed her down on the bed. 

 

" When you were thinking of hitting me awake," Sehun whispered, "you weren't thinking already about escaping weren't you?" Sehun smirked evilly as he leaned down to Yuri's face, his forehead leaning on Yuri's. 

Yuri widened her eyes, she didn't think of her trick on Sehun may get onto the situation she is in right now. Yuri looked at his pink baby lips, they are irresistible to her. She pulled Sehun closer to her as Sehun widened his eyes at her sudden bravery. 

 

" so this is what you really are, Kwon Yuri?" Sehun whispered as Yuri felt a shiver down her spine. 

" what am I like?" Yuri murmured as Sehun leaned down to Yuri's face, she thought he is going to kiss her. But, no. He bit her lower lip before letting go, Yuri felt his lips graze against her. But that wasn't a kiss, Yuri thought clearly disappointed as she watched Sehun pulling away as he breathed heavily. Well, I wasn't the only one. 

" Look at yourself in the mirror." Sehun spoke as he walked away, clearly satisfied at her reaction. 

Yuri turned to her right as she saw herself, breathing heavily and her face all red. That was embarrassing, Yuri thought. She didn't know she would let herself so easily to Sehun. 

 

" 15 minutes to school. You better hurry." Sehun warned as he came in the room with a different outfit, looking absolutely great. 

Yuri frowned at the mirror as she watched her totally unglamorous bandage wrapped on her head. She frowned as she wondered if she should go to school or not.

" what the hell are you staring in space for?" Sehun growled as he came into the room. Yuri frowned as she pointed to her head, " it's ugly," she spoke unhappily as Sehun replied, " yeah sure." 

Yuri glared at him angrily as Sehun walked towards her as he put his cap onto Yuri's head. Yuri looked at him blankly. 

" now you can't see the bandage already. You're beautiful." He spoke as Yuri's heart starts beating crazily. That jerk said I'm beautiful.

" If you don't want to go now, we're going to be late." Sehun spoke as he smirked at her, walking out. Yuri snapped out of her thought as she look at the mirror. The cap Sehun put on her head covers up her bandage, her head doesn't look horrible with that bandage already. And she realized, her face is totally red. 

 

Yuri ran out of the room realizing she is late as she wore her shoes and run out of the house. 

" we've to run. My car is out of petrol." Sehun replied as he grasped Yuri's hand as they both ran towards the direction of the school. Luckily Yuri was fit and strong, she managed to run 10 minutes straight to the school holding Sehun's hand without stopping. They ran into the school before the gate closes, with everyone looking at them. 

 

Yuri panted as she smiled at Sehun, " we did it!"

" Yeah, we did." Sehun smiled back as he wipe the sweat off his forehead. 

Yuri smiled happily as she realized the situation where they are in, she awkwardly removed her hand from Sehun's. 

" Uhm, bye then." Sehun spoke as he walked off to s smiling at him sweetly, obviously mocking the hell out of him, making kissing lips and purposely holding each other hands staring at each other lovingly. 

 

The students now stopped staring at both of them, instead talking of Sehun and Yuri's actions. 

" Yuri! We missed you!" Tiffany smiled happily as the group went for a group hug with Yuri. 

" that was so sweet Yuri!" Sooyoung squealed as the rest of the members nodding their head, squealing about what they did earlier. Or probably teasing Yuri abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter