Another day

Can This Be?

12.06.13-06.00 AM

 

Author’s POV

“Huahhh” Taeyeon yawn when she woke up. Like usual, she saw Yoona all dressed up nicely. She wore a long sleeve white t-shirt, short pink skirt, a pair of pink flat shoe, and topped it off with a cute pink headband. Taeyeon just wipe her face with her palm and slowly walked to the bathroom.

Finally, after Taeyeon finished washing herself, she got dress in a short cute white mini dress, a black leather sneaker wedges, and complete it with a cute black bow hairclip. “Are you coming Tae?” Yoona asked as Taeyeon opened her room door, “Anniyo... I don’t want to see that annoying person again… I have enough seeing him every day at school.” She answered. “Ok, then where are you going?” Yoona asked her again. “Somewhere that Kai, Sehun and you don’t go” She answered back. “Ok then. Do you want to walk down stair together?” Yoona offered her. Taeyeon nodded as she grabbed her bag and opened the door.

“See you later Taeng!!!” Yoona screamed at Taeyeon as they went separate ways.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

“See you later Taeng!!!” Yoona screamed at me as I walked to the other direction. After we went separate ways, I started walking around Incheon without knowing where I go. After 9 hours strolling Incheon, suddenly I arrived at this silent, creepy place in the middle of nowhere. Then, suddenly I saw this 3 huge man walking by the streets, one with a tattoo on his face. I directly hide in the nearest alley and I started to panic. I directly called the first person on my call log without knowing who is it.

 

Yoona’s POV

“Yeah… Totally agree…” I agreed at what Kai’s said about the new ice cream shop beside the school when suddenly my phone rang. “Wait a sec k? I got a call…” I said to Kai and Sehun as I walked to the side to pick up the phone. Then, I saw Taeyeon’s name there. “Yoboseyo? Have you missed me already?” I joked at her, “Anniyo!! Stop joking!!! And by the way, could you pick me up a.s.a.p? I’m at this weird, scary place about 2 miles away from our apartment. Pick me up as hurry as you can k?” Taeyeon’s said and she hung up the phone.

“Sesang-e!!! Taeyeon just called me and said that she’s lost… Could one of you pick her up? I can’t drive yet…” I said panicking. “Well, my phone didn’t have that phone tracker thing. But, you have it right Sehun?”  Kai asked to Sehun. I can see an annoyed face at Sehun’s face as Kai asked him that.

 

Sehun’s POV

“Ughhh... Why did he ask me that…? Now everybody is hoping me to pick up that troublemaker girl…” That is my first taught when Kai asked me that. Then, suddenly I got a great idea, why don’t I just give Kai’s my phone and let him drive? That would be better, because I don’t have to pick Taeyeon up. But I don’t want Kai messing up with my phone... I can’t trust him to hold my phone… “Aigoo, what to do??” I started to get confused. “Ok then… I will pick her up” I said with an annoyed face… I can saw a relief face at Yoona’s face. Then, Kai throw me his keys and I started heading to Kai’s car. Ughhh…. I forgot to ask Yoona Taeyeon’s phone number, but I’m to lazy to walked back there. “Hey yoon! Do you have Taeyeon’s phone number?” I screamed at her. Then, she started running towards the car and then she gave me Taeyeon’s phone number. I directly input her phone number as my phone started to track Taeyeon’s phone location. “Got it!” I said when my phone finally tracks Taeyeon’s phone location.

After I found where Taeyeon’s phone location, I directly drove and followed the directions to Taeyeon’s phone location. I can heard Yoona screaming “Make sure you bring her back in a good situation!!!” to me as I drove away

 

12.06.13-3.35 PM

 

Sehun’s POV

After 30 minutes driving, I finally arrived at this creepy spot in town. I started to wonder myself, how did she found a place like this in Incheon? Then, I stopped wondering when suddenly I saw Taeyeon running away the other direction where Kai’s car heading. “Taeyeon!!!” I screamed at her, but she didn’t noticed it and kept running. I directly parked my car in the nearest spot. Then, I went out of the car and locked the car and started to find where that troublemaker is.

After 15 minutes searching, I finally saw her sitting at the road and lay her back at one of the building. Then, I ran to her as quick as I can. “Taeyeon!!!” I screamed at her to let her know that I was here. When I got there, suddenly Taeyeon hugged me really tight and said “Oppa… Thank you for come and found me… I am so terrified…” as tears started to came out from her eyes. I started to froze, I wanted to push her away but what happen is I hugged her back. We hugged each other for about a minute long when suddenly I pushed her back to the walls. “Hey!!! Move away!! I came here because Yoona and Kai told me to! I didn’t came here because I wanted to or even care about you!! So don’t get to confidence of yourself!” I said as I pushed her. “Ishh… Why would I think that you care about me? I hugged you because I was just glad that someone actually found me!!! So don’t get to confidence to!” She said as she started to stood up.

Ishh girls…. I thought as I walked to the car

 

12.06.13-3.55 PM

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Finally, we arrived at Kai’s car, and then suddenly it starts to rain. I directly open the door and stepped in. Then, Sehun started the engine and drove the car to Yoona and Kai’s location.

After 30 minutes driving, finally we arrived at Yoona’s location. I quickly stepped out of the car and suddenly Yoona hugged me so tightly. “Yoon!!! You’re squishing me!!!” I said to her and then she let go of me. “Are you ok? Did you get hurt?” She asked panickly, “I’m fine… Don’t worry…” I said as I calm Yoona up.

After she already relaxed a little bit, we stroll Incheon for another 4 hours.

 

12.06.13-18.00 PM

 

Author’s POV

After 4 hours strolling town, they drove back home. They’re legs is started to get wobbly as they walked to the car. They have been walking 4 hours straight without stopping. “Ughhhh…. I’m so tired” Yoona said as they walked to the car, “Me too” Kai said. “Me three” Taeyeon’s said. “Me four” Sehun’s said

Finally, they arrived at the car and Yoona directly opened the front seat door and sat there. Kai was driving because as a hyung, he wanted Sehun to rest after 4 hours strolling town. So, Taeyeon and Sehun were left at the backseat together. They were too tired to complain about they’re sitting together at the backseat.

Half way to the girls’ apartment, Yoona and Taeyeon fell asleep at the car.

 

Sehun’s POV

“I’m so tired” I said as my eyes started to get sleepy. Suddenly I felt something touching my shoulders, I looked beside and suddenly I saw Taeyeon’s head lying down on my shoulders. She is so beautiful even though she’s sleeping I thought…. OMG Sehun!!! What are you thinking?!?!?! She is your enemy!!! She’s ugly! She’s stupid! I thought again. I wanted to push her away when suddenly Kai stopped the car and said “We’re here! Waky waky!” So, Taeyeon lift her head up.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

“We’re here! Waky waky!” I can hear Kai’s loud voice waking us up. I started to lift my head from its place. I looked beside and I realized when I fell asleep, I laid my head on Sehun’s shoulder. I was shocked, then I directly opened the door and stepped out. I was so ashamed, so I screamed “Gomawo Kai!” to Kai and started too walked inside the apartment. Then, Yoona said “Hey wait… What’s so hurry anyway?” as she grabbed my hand. “No reasons” I lied at her and then we took the lift up stair and head to our suit. I directly walked to my room, get changed and got on the bed and fell asleep.