You!!!

Can This Be?

11.06.13-07.00 AM

"I'm ready Yoon!! Let's go" Taeyeon said while getting her coat and her bag and finally leaving the room. Taeyeon and Yoona were strolling the city when they suddenly stopped when Taeyeon saw her favorite ice cream shop that she used to buy in Seoul. "Yoon!!! Let's buy some ice cream there!!! It's been so long that i haven't eat an ice cream there!!!" Taeyeon said while dragging Yoona to the ice cream shop. "Mmmm... One scoop of chocolate ice cream with marshmallow topping please...." Taeyeon ordered "Yoon what do you want?" Taeyeon asked Yoona, "And i have one scoop of mint ice cream with chocolate chip topping please" Yoona ordered. "Ok, one scoop of chocolate ice cream with marshmallow and one scoop of mint ice cream with chocolate chip topping, that will be 3.75 won" The cashiere said. "Ok" Taeyeon's said while paying the ice cream. "By the way, when is the last time you eat an ice cream here?" Yoona asked while waiting for the ice cream, "last weak" Taeyeon answered. "Here's you're ice cream, thank you for coming." The cashiere said. "Kamsahabnida" They said while walking away from the cashiere. "Let's find a seat" Taeyeon said while looking around the store.

 

Taeyeon's POV

"Hmmmmm... Where are you seat" I said in my head while looking around the store. OMG what is he doing here?! i said when i spotted Sehun seating with his best friend Kai at the corner of the shop. "Yoon come on let's just eat somewhere else" I dragged Yoona out of the door when suddenly Yoona stopped me dragging her and asked me "Hah? I thought you were just searching for an empty chair..." Yoona said "Yeah i know, but we have a major problem.." I said while pointing my index finger to Sehun. "Sesang-e it's Kai!! we gotta go there and talk to them" Yoona said while she dragged me to them. "Hey...." Yoona greet them. "Oh, you're Yoona right? From school" Kai asked Yoona. I tried to hide my face from them with my hair as they talk. "Oh yeah, where are your best firend, mmm Taeyeon? You both are always together right like ducklings" Kai asked to Yoona. "Hey!!! Don't you dare call me a duckling!" I accidently said that to Kai and accidenlty shown my face to them. Then, i looked at Sehun and i can see his shocked to see me too. "Heyyy, calm down, oh yeah, i forgot.. sit" Kai said while he gesture Yoona a seat next to him. Yoona quickly sat next to Kai and they started chatting together. "Hey Tae, why don't you seat, there's an empty seat there!" Yoona said while pointing to the seat next to Sehun, "Egh, really? Seat next to him?" I said to them. "Hey, it's better to seat next to your enemy then standing there like a weirdo..." Kai said to me. Well, Kai has a point to, i don't want to look like a weirdo. So i sat next to Sehun and ate my ice cream to avoid silence akwardness. So, i sat there akwardly next to Sehun for 10 until Yoona and Kai finished talking to each other. "Ok, bye see you!" Yoona said while waving her hands to Kai and Sehun. So, we walked out of the shop and suddenly Yoona told me that she and Kai will meet up again tommorow. "Whatttt?!?!? you want me to see that jerk Sehun again ha?!?!" I screamed at Yoona. "Hey... If you don't wanna come, that's fine with me... You can just stay home or walk by your own.." Yoona said while she calm me. Finally, we arrived at the apartment and i directly changed my clothes and went to sleep.