New Year Holiday

Can This Be?

Author's POV

10.06.13-07.00 PM

"Yeay Yoona!!!! We're finally here!!!" Taeyeon screams when they arrived at Incheon International Airport. "Calm down..." Yoona said while stopping her best friend from jumping like crazy. "Ok..." Taeyeon said while calming down herself. After Taeyeon were totally calm down, they started to find a cab to drove them to their apartment that Taeyeon's mom has booked a room for them. After 5 minutes searching, they finally found a cab and went to their appartment.

 

After they payed for the taxi, they get out of the taxi and get inside the apartment. "Excuse me" Yoona said to the receptionist. "Yes, what can i help you?" the receptionist answer, "Mmmm... I want to rent a room please" Yoona said. After the receptionist confirmed their rent documents, they follow the staff and finally they arrived at their room. "Wahh Taeyeon look!!! The room is sooooooo big!" Yoona said to Taeyeon excitedly. Taeyeon's jaw drop when she saw the suite with 2 bedroom, a huge bathroom, a small kitchen spot, and her favorite place, the balcony. Taeyeon directly drop her suit case and quickly ran to the glass door of the balcony and open it. "Aigoo Yoona!!! The view is so beautiful!!!" Taeyeon said to Yoona excitedly. Taeyeon could smell all the street food, saw all the city lights. "I LOVE YOU INCHEON!!!!!!" Taeyeon screams to the city. After Taeyeon done being amazed by the beautiful city, she quickly ran to her room and jumped to her bed and suddenly fell asleep.

 

11.12.13-06.00 AM

"Hey Taeyeon!!! Wake up!!!" Yoona screams while waking up her best friend. Taeyeon slowly opens up her eyes and started to waking up. The first thing she saw is Yoona all dressed up at the side of her bed. "Ahh Yoona... Why are you all dressed up?" Taeyeon's said. "What? You don't remember ha? We're at Incheon!!! We're going to stroll in Incheon today!!! This is our 1st day of shopping in Incheon!!!" Yoona said. Slowly, Taeyeon stood up and walk to the bathroom to take a bath "Ok Yoon, wait for me k..." Taeyeon said while closing the bathroom door.