Kiss

The Story of An Ordinary Girl (D/C)

I ran, blushing like a red tomato while my heart was beating very fast as if it was going to pop out. Suddenly, someone came and hug me from behind.

 I knew it, it is him.

However when I turned around and about to say something, the person shouted.. 

"Unni!! You're surprised aren't you? Why are you out here aren't u suppose to be in P.E? Where is Krystal Unni?" the person revealed to be Sulli, the maknae in my group who is the most matured and childish.

"Oh, hi Sulli! I was lost... Krystal went to class first as I was caught up on 'something'." I said looking nervously and blushing.

What am I thinking and blushing so hard about? It was just a joke.

"Unni I have to go now, see you later." Sulli leaned over and gave me anther hug and walk to her classroom. 


"You're late, Victoria! Get change and join the group quick!" the teacher who is Mr Kim said with his eyes, burning like a forest fire.

"Yes, Mr Kim." I said while bowing and went to get change.

I got changed and slapped my burning cheeks, trying to calm down from all those things that happened in the afternoon.

Victoria Song , forget about all that awful things. You hate him, you hate him.....  

I walked out of the changing room and Krystal came up to me. "You like Nich right? I can understand." Krystal said while faking a smile.

Of course I hate him. I should tell her nothing happened. 

"Yuck... He is the worst guy I would ever date. By the way, nothing happened just now, don't think too much." I said while having my arms around Krystal's neck.

"Nothing? He took you into his embrace.... You say there is nothing..." Krystal whispered under her breath, trying not to let me hear. However, I heard it and said "There is nothing between us! Trust me Krystal." I whispered, worried.

"Alright then! Come on Vic, Mr Kim is yelling like a crazy person again." she said while trying to be funny however I laughed.


"Everyone, good job! See you guys next week and Victoria, please don't be late again!" Mr Kim shouted and glared at me angrily.

"I won't I promised, Mr Kim!" I said and walked out with Krystal then I saw someone, sitting at the corner alone and breathless. 

Is that him? I should just go get change, who cares about who he is... 

I looked again at the corner but the person was gone, vanished like a spirit.

"Come on Vic! We will be late for our next class if you space out in the middle of the exit." Krystal shouted in my ears while pushing me out of the door.

"YAH!! Krystal, don't push me! I will walk by myself." I said, glaring at Krystal which caused her to stop pushing me.

"Okay okay... I will stop, Vic! Calm down.." Krystal said while looking worried that I might shout at her again.

Then, I started to push her into the changing rooms which causes both of us to laugh like we knew each other since we were born.


"So how are you coping with school, Vic?" Amber asked curiously.

"It..." I said but I was cut off when Krystal started to say...

"Oh well she got pulled into the hottest guy's embrace and she was blushing so hard that...." Krystal said it so quickly that the members of the group begin to have a clueless look then I cut in and said

" I was forced not like I wanted to! I hate him so why would I blush, I was probably..."

"FEELING HOT!!" everyone in the group exclaimed then laughed like it was a comedy show. 

"Victoria, are you joining any clubs? Amber and I are in the basketball club. Krystal and Sulli are in the music club. You can choose but Nich is in the basketball club...." Luna said while grinning at me which causes me to have a disgust look.

Please why would I be in the same club as him, I don't want to see him everyday for 24/7.

"Ummm.... I do like to dance so I will join the music club. They have dancing right, Krystal?" I said then looked at Krystal.

"Yes they do, you will probably be the pro there or maybe we can start a group together all 3 of us...." Krystal going on and on about group stuff while Sulli and I were both clueless in what she is talking about.

"Excuse me.. We are here too, we aren't ghosts you know." Amber and Luna shouted at the same time.

"Of course you're here! You guys are all my best friends and we will always be!" I said while hugging all my friends in a circle.


"RING RING RING....." the bell went and I was packing up my books into my bag.

"Vic, I gotta go first sorry I can't walk with you!!" Krystal said while having both hands in a clapping position, apologising to me.

"It's alright, I can go back by myself. I have to go to the grocery store and get some stuff for my mum. See you tomorrow, Krystal." I said while Krystal was giving me flying kisses while she was running out the door, hurrily.

I looked at the clock and thought...

Gotta hurry or mum might be angry!!

I walked out of the classroom with my bag while the classroom were already as quiet as a library.

I wore my shoes, took some books from my locker and walked out of the school gate which were empty as all the students went home earlier.

However someone pulled me to the side, against the wall.

"Who are yo..? " I screamed but the person faced me and it was Nich, my worst enermy.

"Let go of me, I need to leave." I exclaimed and tried to escape but he gripped my arms harder against the wall.

Unexpectedly, his lips went close to mine and he kissed me, forcefully.

"W.ha..t a...re....." I tried to speak, shocked but his lips was still on mine which causing me to stop speaking.

Finally, he stopped and our lips went apart.

He said " I told you, you'll be mine!" and walked away after lossing my arms. I stumbled down on the ground and touched my lips gently.

That was my first kiss...

 

Author Notes: Sorry I only update now as I couldn't think what to write. To my readers, thank you for reading and I will update more often :D ( There might be some spelling or grammar mistakes, just don't mind it :) ) Enjoy ^^