Hell or Heaven?!?

The Story of An Ordinary Girl (D/C)

The sun shines through the window of my room while I was sleeping like a princess.

Suddenly, the door opens and someone came in but I don't know who was it as I can't be bothered to open my eyes.

" Wake up , Vic Honey!! Or you will be late for your first day in school!!" screamed a lady while she is shaking my shoulders hard.

I tried to open my eyes but I was too reluctant to but the lady keep shaking my shoulders so hard that I finally give up and said with a tired voice "Okok.... I ....am a..wake!"

When I open my eyes, the lady's voice was actually my mum who came in , annoyed as I am going to be late for my first day of school.

"Go get ready now, Honey!! And breakfast is ready on the table.." said Mum with an angry but relieved voice.

I got up reluctantly after Mum when out to the living room and I start to get my new uniform on. 


"Bye Mum!" I shouted as I started to run out of the house for school.

I am so late for school, better run!!

 Suddenly, CRASH BANG BANG...... "Ouch...." I said while rubbing my sprained foot.

"Are you alright , Miss?" a guy said with a sweet voice.

However, I was in a hurry so I got up while saying I'm okay and ran towards my school. I ran while thinking about the guy who helped me just now.

He was a nice guy but I am so freaking late...

 
Finally, I reached school while the bell was ringing loudly. I don't care if I look good or not but I felt sweat keep pouring down my face while I was walking to my classroom.
 
I am so nervous but luckily I wasn't late !!
 
I went into the classroom and I saw my new classmates all around the place.
 
Some were chatting away like there wasn't even a teacher standing there (There was lol) and some just looked my way as I walked in, late. 
 
"Quiet, class!!" exclaimed the teacher while hitting the board. The class turned silence as I stood still like a statue , waiting for the teacher to introduce me to the class.
 
"Okay class! We have a new student, her name is Victoria Song! Please be nice to her and Victoria I am Mrs Jung, you can say something now." said Mrs Jung while glaring at the class to stop fidgeting.
 
"Hello My name is Victoria and I am from China! Please take care me!" I said while bowing 90 degrees.
 
Suddenly, a paper ball was thrown towards my head but I caught it and looked cluelessly.
 
"Who did this!!! Was it you Nich? Can you be nicer to our new student!" said Mrs Jung with an angry voice.
 
The boy stood up and walked towards me and whispered "Interesting! Ha!" then walked out of the classroom.
 
What was that about? 
 
" Nevermind Nich, Victoria! You can sit next to Krystal over there." said Mrs Jung while pointing at Krystal who is waving like a crazy girl who is high.
 
I walked towards the sit and sat down. "Hello my name is Krystal!! Can I call you Vic??" said Krystal while squeezing my hands tightly. " Of Course....." I said while trying to break off from all the squeezing from Krystal. 
 

"Class is over! Remember to pass your homework tomorrow and Nich come with me!" said Mrs Jung while packing up her books.

The boy, Nich, walked soulessly behind Mrs Jung while pulling an annoyed face to his friends.

"Who is that boy who threw that paper to my head just now,Krystal?" I asked.

"Oh. He is the king in our school, the richest, smartest and hottest guy at school. No one ever mess with him and his friends." Krystal said with glittering eyes, in love but I cut through and said

" Hottest? Urgh... Please he is the rudest, I have seen for my whole life!" "Oh well Vic! Come I will introduce my other friends to you!" Krystal said while dragging me out of the class. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Victoria!" I said shyly. "Woah! Your korean pronounciation is good! My name is Amber and this is Luna!" said Amber, surprised.
 
"And I am Sulli! Nice to meet you, Victoria Unni!" said Sulli happily. " Sulli is a year younger than all of us here but she acts more mature then I do!" Krystal said while putting her arms over my shoulders.
 
" Unni Unni!! How did you learn korean? I mean you are from China!" said Sulli interested. " Oh well.... I learned from my mum as she is half korean when I was younger." I said.
 
"Cool...." Sulli said with sparkling eyes , looking at me. "So how did you all met?" I asked the group curiously. " Well it is a long story....." explained Amber seriously while Krystal and Luna are trying not to laugh. 
 
RING RING RING....... The bell rung and we went back to class for our last period. While I was walking back to class with Krystal, we saw Nich who was with his friends chatting away like they didn't heard the bell.
 
We walked passed them but suddenly someone grabbed my hand and I stood there again like a statue.
 
While I turn back it was Nich who was sitting with his friends, looked at her and said "Hi hagsaeng! I know you're interested in me aren't you? You stared at me just now for the whole lesson when I was outside!" 
 
Why would I be interested in him, he must be insane. 
 
"Can you let go of my arm? I need to go to c...." I said annoyed suddenly he pulled me into his embrace and said "You are not going anywhere!" , grinning.
 
"YAH! What are you doing? Let me go!!" I struggled and glared at him evily.
 
Krystal was looking upset, standing there and looked at her friend who is in the embrace of her crush. "Vic.. I will go back to class first! See you there..." she said while putting a fake smile and walk off to class.
 
While I was still struggling, fighting to get out of his embrance, he whispered near my ears softly... 
 
You will be mine....
 

Author Notes: Sorry if it was short but I hope you enjoy it :D I will start another chapter next week. ^^ Thx for reading (There might be some grammar mistakes.)