First Day Of University

The Twisted Truth

The next morning, Heechul went into his sister's room to wake her up. He held a pan and a wooden spoon in his hands, because Ji Young was a very deep sleeper and she could be woken up with very loud or sudden noises.

When he got to her room, she was still snoring peacefully as she cuddled her favourite teddy bear, Rosie.

Grinning evilly, Heechul brought the spoon to the pan, raised it high above his head and brought in down on the pan with a very loud......

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ji Young awoke with a scream and dropped her bear on the floor. She looked around her room in a dazed confusion and accidentally fell of her bed with a THUD!

" YAH! WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT FOR, OPPA?! "

" To wake you up, obviously. "

" Couldn't you just have tapped me on the shoulder or something?! "

" Yah, you know you're a very deep sleeper. So, I had to do that. "

" But why with a noisy metal pan and a wooden spoon of all things!? "

" Never mind...anyway, we've got to go to the university now or we'll be late. "

" Ugh.....wae? I wanna stay home and sleep... "

" If you don't go to school, you won't get a good job. Besides, it's your first day today. "

" Yeah, but I'm too lazy to get up... "

" Kim Ji Young, don't make me count to three. One... "

" Oh, yeah. Like counting's gonna make me get up and get ready.... "

" Two.... "

" Okay, okay! I'm getting up! "

Grinning evilly, Heechul helped his sister out of bed. Ji Young quickly grabbed a towel and her school uniform and dashed into the bathroom.

10 minutes later, Ji Young ran out of the bathroom wearing her uniform and looking showered and fresh. She grabbed her school bag and rushed downstairs where her oppas were all ready.

Jonghyun, Key and Ryeowook were just finishing their breakfast while Heechul and the others were wearing their socks and shoes.

" Annyeong, oppas. ", Ji Young panted as she sat down and ate some cereal.

" Annyeong, dongsaeng. ", her oppas replied.

" Got up late again, Ji Youngie? ", Kangin grinned cheekily.

" Hmmph. ", Ji Young pouted as she took another spoonful of her hazelnut cereal.

Kibum chuckled and then pretended to cough when his sister gave him a death glare.

Soon, everyone was ready to go and they scooted outside. Heechul was the last and he locked the front door. They all then walked to their university.

After about half an hour of walking, they arrived at Kyung Hee University. The siblings didn't mind walking so far, because it gave them stamina to walk further and run faster.

Her oppas walked her to class. Ji Young felt embarrassed, because it made her feel like a little girl.

Finally, they reached her class. None of her classmates, except for her teacher: Mr. Im, were at class yet, so she was the first to arrive.

" Bye, oppas. See you later. ", Ji Young smiled as she hugged her oppas one by one.

" See you later, little sister. ", Key said as he kissed his sister on the forehead.

" Be good, yah? ", Heechul said as he hugged his dongsaeng.

" Ye, Chulie oppa. ", Ji Young smiled.

" See you later, Jiji! ", Jonghyun grinned.

" Bye, Jjong oppa! "

" Catch up with you later, Ji Youngie! "

" Okay! Bye, Kangin oppa! "

As soon as her oppas left, she turned to greet her teacher.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Im. I'm Kim Ji Young. ", Ji Young greeted politely as she bowed 90 degrees.

Mr. Im smiled and got up from his seat. He stood in front of Ji Young and returned her bow.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Ji Young. So, you're my new student. Welcome to Kyung Hee University. ", he replied courteously.

" Kamsahamnida, Mr. Im. ", Ji Young smiled as she bowed again.

At that moment, a girl with long, messy brown hair strode in sleepily.

She had a pretty face, a fair complexion, long hair that reached just below her shoulders and black eyes.

When she saw Ji Young, she snapped out of her sleepiness and quickly bowed to her and Mr. Im.

" Mianhamnida, Mr. Im! I didn't know we have a new student! ", the girl spluttered nervously.

" Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Ji Young. ", Ji Young said as she bowed 90 degrees to the girl.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Ji Young. I'm Kim Hyun Ah, but please call me Hyuna. ", the girl smiled back as she bowed courteously.

" Nice to meet you, Hyuna. Would you like to be friends? "

" Of course! I love making friends! ", Hyuna smiled widely.

" Your desk is next to Hyun Ah, Ji Young. ", Mr. Im smiled as he sat down at his desk.

" Cool! ", Hyuna said.

" Kamsahamnida, Mr. Im. ", Ji Young said happily.

Ji Young sat down and ped her backpack. She put her notebooks and stationery on her desk and talked to Hyuna while waiting for class to start.

*****

When the rest of the class had arrived and the bell rang to signal that school had started, Mr. Im got up from his desk and faced his students.

" Class, today we have a new student. Today is her first day here, so please welcome her. Ji Young, come up here please. "

Ji Young got up and went next to the teacher's desk. When she got there, she bowed politely and introduced herself to the class.

" Annyeonghaseyo, everyone. My name is Kim Ji Young. I hope I can get along with all of you well. Kamsahamnida. "

The class clapped and she sat down at her desk. Mr. Im then stepped up and cleared his throat.

" Thank you, Ms. Kim. Now, let's begin our lesson for today. Today we are learning Science. Please take out your notebooks and-- "

Before Mr. im could finish his sentence, two boys rushed in very quickly. They were panting heavily and were sweating like crazy. The whole class started chuckling and giggling. Mr. Im was not amused. Ji Young looked at the two boys closely.

" They look very familiar.... ", she thought as she nibbled on the tip of her pencil.

" Mianhamnida, Mr. Im. Minho woke up late...again! ", one of the boys glared at the other who was panting and leaning on the doorway.

" Tardy again for the....tenth time this month, eh? Mr. Choi, please make sure your brother wakes up early tommorow, ye? "

" Ye, Mr. Im. Minho, did you hear that?! "

" Ye--ye, hyung. "

" Boys, meet Kim Ji Young. She's our new student. ", said Mr. Im, pointing to Ji Young who quickly stopped chewing her pencil.

The two brothers looked at Ji Young and their eyes widened. Ji Young's eyes widened as well.

" Mr. Im, we've met her before. ", Minho said.

" You have? Where? ", Mr. Im asked in a surprised voice.

" We met her in the mall yesterday. We helped her to retrieve her handbag when it got stolen. ", Siwon answered.

" Oh, I see...anyway, go and sit down now. We were about to start our Science lesson. ", Mr. Im said as he opened his Teacher's Guide Book on Science.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Ji Young. ", the Choi brothers whispered and waved to her as they went to their desks.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Siwon and Minho. ", Ji Young waved back.

*****

At break, Hyuna was pestering Ji Young to tell her how the Choi brothers helped her retrieve her handbag.

" So, what happened??!! Tell me, tell me, tell me, TELL ME!!!!! ", Hyuna whined non-stop as she shook Ji Young's arm.

" Yah, okay! Stop shaking me first! ", Ji Young said as she tried to pry Hyuna's hands off her arm.

Hyuna stopped and settled down.

" Okay, I've stopped. Tell me now, please? Pretty please??? ", Hyuna begged, showing puppy eyes.

" Well, I was in the mall with my oppas when a thief snatched my handbag. So, I was chasing the guy for like 15 minutes and just when I thought that he was gonna get away with my handbag, the Choi brothers came in and helped to stop him. That's it. "

Hyuna echoed, " That's it? "

Ji Young just shrugged as she nodded.

Hyuna crossed her arms and pouted.

" I thought something exciting was gonna happen. I mean, Siwon is like the school's biggest hearthrob and Minho is the cutest! All girls would die to be with them, including me!! "

Just then, Siwon came up to the two girls and said, " Hi. "

Hyuna's cheeks blushed crimson pink and hid her face behind her notebook. Ji Young and Siwon could hear her giggle.

" Ye, Siwon-sshi? Is there something you need? "

" Aniyo. I wanted to sit here and talk with you. Too many girls at my place. They keep swooning over me. One girl even tried to kiss me just now. "

" Oh. So, is there something you wanted to say, Siwon-sshi? "

" Ye. Two things, actually. "

Hyuna peeked out from behind her notebook. But she only showed her eyes and kept the rest of her face hidden.

" One, you can call me Siwon oppa if you like. You don't have to call me Siwon-sshi. ", he smiled at Ji Young.

" Okay, Siwon-ssh--I mean, Siwon oppa. ", Ji Young answered.

Siwon smiled warmly at her.

" And two.... "

Hyuna and Ji Young looked at each other and then at Siwon who was twiddling his thumbs nervously. What was he trying to say?

" May I...uhm...court you? I really like you. ", Siwon blushed at the last bit.

All of the girls, including Hyuna, looked at Ji Young and Siwon in surprise. Even Minho and the other boys stared at him in shock. Siwon has never told a girl that he likes her or asked her whether he could court her!

" WHAAAAAT!!????!! ", some of the girls screamed. Some fainted, others cried, one ripped her paper in shock by accident and Hyuna's blush faded to her normal skin color.

Ji Young looked surprised, her hands started to sweat and her heart pumped really fast.

Siwon....likes her???? It was so fast and sudden! What could she do??? She didn't want to hurt Siwon's feelings, but she just wasn't ready yet. She took a deep breath and looked into Siwon's inky black eyes.

" Uhm....can you let me think on it for a while, Siwon oppa? I need some time to think about it. I'll give you my answer soon, arasso? "

Her answer made everyone calm down, especially the girls. Those who had fainted got up and breathed deeply, those who cried were closing their eyes and muttering something and Hyuna sighed in relief.  Minho and the boys held their breaths as they waited for Siwon's response.

Siwon smiled and said, " Okay, I understand. Of course I'll give you time to decide. Talk to you later at lunch, arasso? "

Ji Young nodded her head.

When Siwon got up and was about to join the rest of the boys, he leaned forward and kissed Ji Young's forehead lightly. The girls gulped and tried to calm themselves down. Hyuna almost got a heart attack.

Ji Young froze when he did that. She touched her cheeks and they felt warm and soft. Hyuna looked at her and squealed.

" Omigawd! Ji Young, you're--you're blushing! "

Ji Young ran out of the class at this. She ran past a few students and out to the balcony that showed a view of the town and a small park.

Ji Young hid her face behind her hands and went ballistic.

" GAAAAAH!!!!! What is happening to me!!!!!????? Why is my heart beating!!!??? My cheeks are burning!!!!!!! Oh, God!!!! What's happening!!!??? ", she screamed.

" Who are you talkng to? ", a voice asked.

Ji Young spun around and saw a boy standing behind her. The boy had a sweet face of an angel, a tall, well-built body, gentle eyes, a peach complexion and a really beautiful voice.

" Oh! I didn't see you there. Mianhamnida. I'm Kim Ji Young and I'm new here. ", she said as she bowed to the boy.

" Haha, no need to be so formal. Well, Ji Young, I'm Cho Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you. ", the boy laughed as he stretched his hand towards her.

Ji Young looked embarrassed, but she shook Kyuhyun's hand and smiled.

" Wow, his hands are soft and big. ", she thought.

" So, is this your first day here? ", Kyuhyun asked, snapping Ji Young out of her thoughts.

" Ye, Kyuhyun-sshi. "

" You can call me oppa if you like. I don't mind. ", Kyuhyun smiled at Ji Young.

" O--okay, Kyuhyun oppa. "

Kyuhyun smiled warmly at Ji Young.

" You're really cute when you're embarrassed. I like that. ", he chuckled as he gave a dazzling smile.

That made Ji Young blush even more. Why did this have to happen of all days???

" Uhm...kam--kamsa--kamsahamnida, Kyuhyun ssh--I mean, oppa. ", Ji Young stuttered.

She just covered her face even more. Why, why, why did this have to happen to her of all days?!?!?

" Hahaha! You're really cute when you stutter and blush! ", Kyuhyun laughed even more.

Ji Young just covered her face more and felt her cheeks burning with intense heat.

" Haha. Yah, don't worry. I won't tease you about it. ", Kyuhyun said softly as he removed Ji Young's hands from her face.

Kyuhyun looked at Ji Young closely. She was very pretty and she had beautiful, angelic features like his. He felt his heart beating quickly and he touched it.

Yes, his heart was BEATING! His cheeks were burning up as well. Could he be falling for her? Kyuhyun smiled awkwardly at the thought. But he just had to admit, Ji Young was very pretty. I mean, who wouldn't think she isn't?

Ji Young looked at Kyuhyun and she swore she saw his peach complexion turn a light shade of pink.

Ji Young stood up, straightened her uniform and cleared . Kyuhyun did the same.

" Well, I must be going now, Kyuhyun oppa. See you. ", Ji Young smiled as she walked back to her class.

" Wait! "

Ji Young turned around to face Kyuhyun.

" Can I talk with you at lunch? I'd like to get to know you better as a friend. "

" Sure. "

Kyuhyun smiled and turned to go, but before he walked off, he leaned towards Ji Young and kissed her cheek.

" Bye, Ji Young! See you later! "

Ji Young stood there like a statue and waved hesitatingly. Kyuhyun laughed and walked off. Ji Young ran back to class with her heart beating quickly.

" Why, why, why is this happening to me!? Me! Of all people, me! Aaarrrrgggghhh!!!! ", she screamed in her mind as she dashed into class just as the bell rang, signalling the classes to restart.

As she sat down, she swore that Siwon winked at her. She gulped and tried to pay attention to the lesson.

But out of the corner of her eye, she swore she could see Siwon showing a heart with his hands and smiling widely.

Ji Young gulped and calmed herself down. Then, she paid attention to the lesson.

So, how was this chapter??? Hope you enjoyed this one!!! Please comment and subscribe!!!!