Helping To Bring Back The Memories Part 1

The Twisted Truth

The group in Siwon's Audi was silent all the way home. Ji Young played with her hair as she stared out the window absentmindedly. Heechul put an arm around his sister slowly in case she freaked out, but she was hardly paying attention. Then, he hugged her tight. Sungmin thought he saw a tear roll down his brother's cheek.

" Heechul hyung... ", he started to say as he touched his brother's shoulder.

" Aniyo, aniyo. I'm okay. ", Heechul cut him off.

They finally arrived at the Kims house. Ji Young got down and took her bags from the boot. Siwon, being the gentleman, helped her with her stuff.

" Gomawo, oppa. ", she smiled.

" No problem. ", he smiled.

At the door, Heechul unlocked the door and the three of them entered.

" YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

That scream belonged to Heechul.

The three of them saw the house in a mess. The carpet was out of place, pillows flew from one end of the room to another, couches were overturned to serve as shields and there was shouting and whooping.

The Kim brothers were behind one couch, throwing pillows at the Lees'   side while Minho was in the middle of the battlefield. He was dodging the pillows coming his way and trying to stop the fight, but his protests only added to the general din.

Ji Young looked at the scene before her and closed her eyes as a hidden memory flashed back to her....

 

She was in the living room hiding behind an overturned couch with some boys, but she couldn't see their faces very clearly. Pillows were flying and there were shouts, battlecries and whoops. A boy with short, raven-black hair kneeled down next to her and handed her a turquoise pillow.

" Okay, dongsaeng, take your best shot! ", he winked at her cheekily.

" Right-o! ", she winked back at the boy.

She peeked out from the "fort", took aim at a golden-brownish haired boy and hurled the pillow at him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THWACK!!!!!!!!!

Bull's-eye! Her pillow whacked the boy in the face.

" Ouch! I've been hit! ", came a cry.

" Haha! Jjong hyung is out of the game! He has fallen! ", crowed one boy with chestnut hair.

" No fair! ", the boy called Jjong wailed.

" Too bad! ", called out a boy that looked like Heechul.

" Good shot, Ji Young-ah! ", cheered a boy with dark brown hair.

" Gomawo! ", she called back as she fired a brown-colored cushion.

This time, it hit a boy with spiky hair as black as oil directly on the face.

" Woohooooo! Yesungie hyung is out! ", hooted a boy with spiky, chocolate-brown hair.

" No, wait! I'm getting up again! I'm down, but not out! ", smirked the boy called Yesung as he hurled a small, white cushion at the chocolate-brown haired boy.

" Ouch! I'm hit! ", the boy shouted.

" Now, you're out! Loser! ", teased Yesung.

Ji Young took aim at another boy, when she saw a white pillow with black stripes being hurled at her...

 

THWACK!!!!

 

The THWACK snapped Ji Young out of her dreamworld. A pillow did hit her face. For real. It was the same pillow that was hurled at her in her memory. She fell down in surprise.

" Oops! Mianhae! ", a voice cried out.

" Uh-oh......... ", came a chorus.

" Ji Young-ah! Are you alright? ", asked Sungmin and Siwon as they helped her up.

" I--I'm fine. Gomawo. ", she answered as she stood up.

Heechul was so worried that he hugged his sister tight. She was so surprised that she didn't move.

" Ji Young! Are you alright? ", Heechul asked worriedly.

" I'm fine. Gomawo. ", she said.

" That's weird. She looked like she was spacing out when she saw them having this pillow fight. I wonder... ", thought Minho as he stared at Ji Young.

He looked at her go up to her room with her stuff with Siwon and Heechul helping her. All the time, she had the spaced out, confused and dazed look in her eyes.

Yahoooo! I've finished! Hey, just to let you guys know, whenever I'm not finished with a chapter, I'll put (mianhae,will update later! ^^) and update my story soon. Thank you for your attention! :)