I. prologue

Paper Boat

(author's note: i'm sorry for not updates for a long time. i'm still stuck at my school project and mid-term exam T.T. and writing a story is something new for me, so i'm still hesitate to release my story. sorry if today i just write one chapter. tomorrow is calculus exam T.T. I know that i should dating with calculus book tonight. but i can't since this stories always coming when i tried to read calculus. i promise after i'm done with school project and midterm exam, i'll write another chapter. sorry if this chapter is creepy and sorry if there are many mistakes from my words or grammars. enlish is not my 1st language. oh btw this chapter is flashback. enjoy reading, guys~)

 

 

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

He was 10 and i was 7. We sat at the edge of the bridge staring at the ocean in front of us. I leaned my head on his shoulder while his head leaned on the top of my head. I closed my eyes when the summer breeze touch my face. I snuggled closer to him while he grab my wrist and started playing with my fingers. I opened my eyes when i felt something warm and a smooch sound coming from my temple. Both of us stared deeply at each other and i felt my whole world stopped for a while. His beautiful  eyes was captivated me and made my heart beating so fast.

“Jiyongie.”

“hmmh?”

“today you’ll leave me.” I muttered sadly.

He sight and look at me sadly. “you know i don’t want to leave you.”

“i know. If you leave me, will you miss me?”

He tucked my brown hair behind my ears gave me his warm smile while he whispered at me. “Ofcourse. There are too many reasons for me to miss you.”

“me too.”

“if you miss me, you can send a letter to Him.”

“I know. you taught me that. If you missed me, will you send a letter too to Him?”

He nodded his head. “Ofcourse. I’ll write a letter to you too, turn into paper boat, and drop it at the river or ocean. So the boat will sail and tell you how much i missed you.”

“me too. i’ll write for you too and hoping that you’ll back at me as soon as possible.”

After i said that, a tear escaped from my eyes. I bow my head and tried fight back my tears even i knew that it was useless. I bit my lips to stop my sobs. He held my chin to lift my face and wipe my tears away. “i promise to you. When i’m getting taller and stronger, i’ll find you and take you. No matter what happened, you must wait for me. Don’t play with another boy, or i will kick his !”

I nodded my head and gave him my sweetest smile. “i promise i’ll wait you to take me. if you didn’t come to me, i’ll find you and force you to take me. even you pushed or kicked me, i’ll keep find you.”

He smiled and look at into my eyes. His stares was very deep and i melt when i look back into his beautiful brown orbs. He took my hand and squeezed it. “there is something that i want to do it with you. My mom said, you can do it with someone that you loved.”

I stunned a bit and my heart beating so fast. “what is that?” i whisperred.

He took one step closer to me and leaned his face at me until our nose touching each other. Our lips are a centimeter apart. I held my breath when he whispered at me. “Don’t move.”

He touched my lips with his and closed his eyes. I froze when i felt his warm lips touched mine. Slowly, i closed my eyes and savoring the warm feeling coming from his lips and my heart.

He released my lips and cupped my face with his warm hands while his eyes look deeply into my eyes. My face mirroring in his eyes. “I love you, Dee. Always have and always will.”

“so I you, Kwon Jiyong.”