Mine

Count to Three

" I always see you here, do you live around here Jisoo? " Hansol  asked Jisoo while eating his hotdog, Hansol already finished his job, and today Jisoo treat him hotdog

" No, I'm just Diving here, and you? " Jisoo asked him

" I work near here, " Hansol replied, busy with his hotdog.

Jisoo amazed by how Hansol ate now. Hansol bow then put almost half of his hotdog into his mouth,
munching down and raised his head with a smile, his face covered hotdog sauce.

"The way your eat food like a child who has been three days without food, " Jisoo
shook his head slowly.

" You're the first saying that kind of thing" Hansol replied.

" Really? " Jisoo surprised.

Hansol nodded, " they said I was like a child who hadn’t eat for a week. "

Jisoo laughed, the laugh that Hansol really likes

.

 

.



" I'm telling you, when you 're sad, you just have to walk while close your eyes and count to three, when you open your eyes, laughed at the first thing you see, " Jisoo walking and
closed his eyes, counted to three and opened his eyes. Jisoo began to laugh, Hansol just looked at him surprised.

" What are you laughing at? " Hansol asked.

" You see the clouds are there? Shaped like a hotdog, I remembered the way you ate your food, " Jisoo wiped tears from the corner of his eye as he
clutching his stomach.
 


Hansol pursued his lips " now it's my turn, " Hansol started to walk he closed his eyes and count to three.

When Hansol opened his eyes, he could only see Jisoo. somehow it makes him happy, then he laughed.

" What did you see? " Jisoo gave him question look.

"You, " Hansol pointed him, " I remember your panic face when you think I will die because of the wave"

" Hey, I was really panic that time!”

Hansol just nodded - Hansol think he's in love.

.

Hansol look at the calendar hanging on the wall of the café. Summer holiday will end soon, and today was his last day working at cafe.

 


Hansol  never thought if time could running so fast. Or maybe it was because Jisoo was always there and filled his day.

Hansol met Jisoo after His work hours finished. Tattoo on their arm already fading, soon they will disappear completely.

If you think about it, Hansol only know little about the Jisoo. His name is Jisoo he like diving, beach and he likes to squealing out loud, he likes to looked at the kite. Hansol didn’t know where he lived, he did not know who it was Jisoo - he did not even know whether he could meet with Jisoo again. If the summer is over, does it mean he couldn’t meet Jisoo again?

" Jisoo, summer will soon be over, " Hansol trying not to sounded sad.

" yea... times gone fast" Jisoo nodded.

"Want to have dinner?  I pay" Hansol offer,

" Really? " Jisoo looks happy.

"what do you want to eat? " Hansol asked.

" how about pizza? Actually I’m really hungry now" Jisoo replied.

Hansol did not say anything, just patted the wallet in his pocket pants with worry.

Jisoo eat much but thankfully Hansol had enough money in his wallet to pay the food bill.

Jisoo walked in front of him, his pace out wide and he continued jumping little, " I'm happy today, thank you. "

Jisoo stopped and smiled at Hansol who followed behind.

How could he smiling? Hansol trying not to cried, " I 'll miss you. "

Jisoo looked shocked, but then laughed, " me too. "

Why did you laugh easily? Hansol clutched his backpack tightly.
 

"Good evening"  Jisoo walked away, Hansol just stared at Jisoo’s back. His hands then reach his backpack and took something.

" Jisoo! " Hansol exclaimed, " wait! "

Jisoo turned, "what? "

" Let’s walk and count to three with me! " Hansol started to walk, closing his eyes and started counting.

“one”

 

Hansol remember the bridge, rain storms, and the warm jacket.
 

 

“two”

 

There are matching tattoo, kites in the sky, and palpitation accompanied by redness in Hansol cheeks.

“three”

 

Hansol could only see Jisoo, Jisoo laughter, Jisoo smile, and Jisoo. He only wanted to see Jisoo



Hansol then lifted his hand- held toy gun in his right hand, pointed it at Jisoo’s head " I'm just going to count to three, so think carefully. Heart or life? "

Hansol start counting.

 

One - Jisoo expression did not change.

Two - Jisoo just stared at his eyes.

Three - Jisoo shook his head, still smiling.

- BANG!
 

 

 

Hansol shoot the toy-gun that contained confetti to Jisoo, causing the other laughed.


one –
 

Jisoo hit Hansol arm " my heart is all yours for a long time, stupid, I’ll give it to you even if you aren’t asking for it. "

" Since when? " Hansol buried her head into Jisoo’s nape.

" Since I said I liked your smile, " Jisoo cupped Hansol face and give him a pecks at his lips " I love you. "

 

two –
 


" I love you too " Hansol  smiled, earning another quick peck from the other. "so from now on heart and your life is mine. " Hansol added

 

three —



" If I was yours, then you are also mine" Jisoo added lastly and brought Hansol face to kiss his lips again.

 

FIN

 


thankyou for reading! hope you like this ^^