To all kpop fans

Together we will live and divided we will die [HIATUS]

Please, I beg you, do not edit fan taken photos!

Taking a good pic is not as easy as it seems, it requires a lot of time, money, effort and skill. Fansites give it their all to deliver good quality photographs to us, so we can enjoy them for free. A lot of fans do not respect all those hardworking people and claim their efforts as their own. Because of this behaviour, many fansites blocked access to international fans, punishing the whole overseas fandom and not just those ill-behaved individuals. If you absolutely have to edit (uploading to instagram = editing!!) a fan taken photo, ask the author for permission first! If you do not know the language, ask someone to help you translate. Not knowing the language is not an excuse to steal someone’s work! If you do not get the permission for editing, respect the author’s decision! You can always look for similar shots made by professional magazines that do not mind people editing their pics. If the permission will be granted to you, always credit the author and provide a link to the source!

Those are very simple rules, adhering to them is not complicated and makes international fans look good in the eyes of Korean fansites owners. If we respect the authors, they will continue to provide us with great pictures of our biases to which we can salivate all we want ;) 

Please, spread the word wherever you can.