How it all developed

Together we will live and divided we will die [HIATUS]

CHAPTER 1

 

2012

 

February

 

“Youngjae hyuuuuuung~!” Zelo pouted at the singer who was wearing glasses with black rims. His glasses.

Youngjae was looking at the maknae, amused. “What?” he asked with a smirk “Do you want my face to explode or something? Stop staring at me like that” he chuckled.

Upon hearing the sound of a throat being cleared Youngjae glanced behind the tall boy and saw their leader with crossed arms and a frown on his face. He looked like he will storm over any minute and beat the singer for teasing and making fun of the youngest member. Youngjae rolled his eyes. Seriously, Yongguk was so overprotective.

Immersed in his thoughts Youngjae didn’t pay attention to his surroundings and that was a perfect occasion for Zelo to try and steal his glasses back. He made a grab for them but then something was put on his face roughly. Zelo blinked, swaying a little. He turned to the mirror on his left and there were red rimmed glasses sitting on his nose.

Youngjae was smiling. Junhong looked so cute, staring at the mirror like that, blinking, a clueless expression on his face. He couldn’t help hugging the boy and whispering in his ear “You look better in red”

 

 

 

 

A few days later they were invited to M!Countdown again, this time for a cover dance championship. It started with a simple interview. Then Jongup and Zelo volunteered to dance first. Jay Park’s song began playing from the speakers and the two maknaes started moving their bodies. Youngjae was astonished. He knew what they were capable of but… it was the first time he really paid attention to every move they made, Zelo made. He couldn’t stop staring at his hips, his was just in front of him and swayed sinfully. ‘Child his age shouldn’t know how to move like that…!’ Youngjae thought, mesmerized.

When it was Daehyun, Himchan and his turn to dance, Youngjae stood under the lamp on purpose. He knew they would have to jump at some point in their dance and when the moment came he welcomed the pain in his skull. It helped him wake up from his daze.

But then Zelo wanted to dance one more time and Youngjae’s eyes were on him again. ‘I’m doomed’ were Youngjae’s thoughts before he was hit on the head, this time by Zelo’s hand.

 

March

 

They were shooting a parody of some sort. Zelo and Himchan wore traditional clothes and acted out a scene from a film or novel, Youngjae wasn’t sure what it was exactly. What he was sure about though was that a weird feeling appeared in his stomach when he saw the visual hugging the maknae from behind. It felt as if his insides froze but his blood was boiling.

“Baby, did you not give me your heart…? So I will give my everything to you…”

There was that weird feeling again, at his insides like a cold flame. Youngjae turned his head away, he couldn’t watch it anymore.

 

 

 

 

The third time that Youngjae had that weird feeling was during filming Show Champion. There, on a big screen, were pictures of Zelo and Jongup from their session. On the first one Zelo had his hand on Jongup’s abdomen and on the second the maknae was reaching his hand towards the dancer’s cheek.

Youngjae didn’t understand it one bit. He was present during that that session, he saw those pictures being taken, but he didn’t feel that way then. “I’m really close to Jonguppie hyung…” Zelo’s words rang clearly in his head, intensifying the weird feeling. Youngjae felt sick. He knew that the maknaes were close friends, it didn’t bother him before. Why was he experiencing that feeling now…?

 

April

 

April was a very important time for Youngjae. It was then that he discovered what exactly was that feeling he was experiencing when he saw Zelo being close to others.

It was jealousy.

It happened when they were filming MV for Power. It was his “solo time” in front of the camera and director was scolding him for not having appropriate expression.

“You have to be angry, not exhausted! Put more heart into your acting or we will have to film it a thousand more times!”

Youngjae scoffed. Well, it wasn’t his fault. He was hungry, tired and wanted to go home. He reluctantly started dancing and trying to look angry when suddenly, from the corner of his eye, he saw Daehyun attempting to kiss Zelo.

To say that Youngjae was angry would be an understatement. He was furious and jealous as hell.

“That’s it! Keep that expression, boy! I knew you could do it!” director was overjoyed and Youngjae just wanted to punch Daehyun in the face.

 

Soon it was time for filming each member dance in the green water. For the first time during MV making Youngjae felt relaxed. He sat and quietly observed Zelo dancing. It was hypnotising, the way his body moved so effortlessly. Junhong didn’t look tired at all but Youngjae knew that as soon as the filming will be finished, the maknae would collapse and not move for a while, panting heavily. This was so fascinating, that in spite of young age, Zelo acted like a professional when needed.

Suddenly Daehyun sat in front of him. Youngjae stubbornly kept looking at the dancing boy and the lead vocalist also threw a glance in that direction. He looked back at Youngjae, then at Zelo, then at Youngjae again. He raised his elegant eyebrows and smirked knowingly.

 

As if mocking Youngjae, Daehyun began spending more and more time with the maknae. When they had a break in MV making, he busied himself with taking photos of the pink haired boy.

“Act cute, Junhongie~!”

Youngjae was too tired to do more than glare at the vocalist, hoping his head would explode. But even if he had the strength to do more, he simply couldn’t. There were tons of cameras everywhere, it would have been such a scandal if he shouted at Daehyun to stay away from Zelo or punched him. Or both. So he decided to keep quiet for now.

 

Somewhere in the middle of filming the MV Zelo has fallen asleep. On Jongup’s lap. Youngjae was so busy glaring holes into their second maknae that he didn’t notice camera sneaking up on him. As soon as he did though, he returned to his cheerful self.

Youngjae quickly hid behind the camera and eyed Jongup suspiciously. He noticed Yongguk doing the same. The oldest scowled when the brown haired boy woke Zelo up by pressing a can of energy drink to his cheek. When Zelo looked up with sleepy eyes, not knowing what was going on, Yongguk turned his head away and munched on his apple angrily. Youngjae did the same thing. He imagined that the apple was Jongup.

 

May

 

One hundred days. It was exactly one hundred days since B.A.P debuted. Everyone was happy and cheerful, especially Youngjae. He never forgot those times when their cute maknae leaned on his shoulder or tried to bite his hair. They were close that day and it made Youngjae feel warm and fuzzy inside.

At some point, when Yongguk talked about how promoting Warrior was fun, Zelo and Youngjae’s arms have crossed together. His heart skipped a beat. He tried being indifferent and absentmindedly nodded to everything their leader said. On the inside though, he was spazzing like some rabid fangirl or something. He didn’t know why he was feeling like that whenever he was spending time with Zelo but it was a nice feeling and so, Youngjae didn’t think more about that. He just enjoyed it.

 

 

 

 

Near the end of the month they were invited to Mnet Open Wide Studio. It was all going well until MC asked if they could see Yongguk’s song writing ability. He agreed of course and said something that really pissed Youngjae off:

“'Zelo will set the tempo with the best beat box in the world!”

And the maknae actually blushed.

Youngjae was furious. He should be the only one capable of making Zelo blush. He should be the one Zelo admired. He should be…

‘Wait, what am I even thinking? I shouldn’t be so jealous and angry… I don’t understand…’

Scared of his own thoughts he decided to stop thinking altogether and just bobbed his head to the rhythm of Zelo’s beat box.

 

August

 

It was yet another interview. Somewhere in the middle they chose Zelo as a person who has the least sense of humour. Jongup was the one talking about it in detail. Youngjae put his hands on their second maknae’s shoulders and squeezed them none too gently, giving him a warning.

‘Don’t say anything too affectionate…’

But just when Youngjae thought that Jongup won’t say anything more on the matter at hand, the main dancer opened his mouth again:

“Zelo is cute even if he’s not funny”

Even though he kind of got used to others saying stuff like that, this time Youngjae was slightly irritated. He envied their courage to say that kind of things freely, like it didn’t matter. For him it mattered, though he didn’t know why. He still hasn’t figured out what he was feeling and it troubled him greatly.

Sensing Youngjae’s mood, Daehyun looked at him from the corner of his eye and smiled mischievously.

 

As if he wanted to anger Youngjae further, Daehyun kept saying that Zelo is a kid.

“The way I see it, it’s because Zelo is still a kid…”

Youngjae saw that the maknae’s expression was almost crestfallen. He tried to hide it but after so much time spent on observing the youngest, Youngjae knew how to read him like an open book. That’s why he desperately wanted to lighten the mood and praised him for knowing a lot about fashion. Zelo’s answer was a big, beautiful smile that warmed Youngjae’s heart and a half-hug when he was pointing at Daehyun as being the least stylish in the group.

Needless to say, Youngjae was in a good mood for the rest of the interview.

 

 

 

 

It was their first appearance on the Weekly Idol. On this day Youngjae understood his feelings. It was both good and bad. Good because he finally knew why his heart beat faster when he was near Zelo. The bad thing was that he couldn’t always contain those feelings. If somebody were to find out… he didn’t want to think about it.

Anyway, the MCs made them dance to Secret’s songs. Youngjae was grateful that he was left out, he wasn’t quite ready for that kind of embarrassment. They all laughed at Jongup’s krumping and dissatisfaction of the MCs. But when it was Zelo’s turn Youngjae stared at him, barely keeping his jaw in its proper place. It. Was. So. Cute!

All of a sudden there was No Mercy flowing from the speakers. They quickly got into proper positions and started dancing, effortlessly changing their choreography to Warrior when it was needed. When they played Secret’s song again, Youngjae thought to hell with embarrassment and danced along with other members. There was one thing that irritated him though: at some point Zelo danced very close to Himchan, going as far as hooking arms with him. The vocalist was slightly hurt and couldn’t keep a frown from appearing on his face at the beginning of Rewrite Your Profile.

Because of that incident he wasn’t paying attention to his surroundings at all and when he heard his name he only pointed at himself and said “Me?” not quite knowing what was going on. Luckily Jongup saved his .

“No, from Himchan hyung”

Youngjae dumbly repeated “From Himchan”, scolding himself in his thoughts for not paying attention.

 

They were talking about Zelo now and the vocalist was all ears.

“Are you the closest with Jongup?” one of the MCs asked.

“Yes” Zelo’s answer slightly disappointed Youngjae.

“Then why are you the most awkward with Youngjae? Youngjae, tell us”

He looked at Zelo, thinking about various reasons. One in particular seemed the most probable but also the most wounding.

“He must not like me”

Zelo began stuttering nervously, denying everything.

“The two of you come out for a second. Let’s try to settle this”

And that’s when the apple game begun.

When they were asked to hold each other’s waist, Youngjae noticed Yongguk’s gaze which was continuously getting more and more jealous. Something inside him celebrated that he was the one holding the maknae like that and not their leader nor anyone else. He leaned in a little, as if he was attempting to kiss Zelo, and it wasn’t only Yongguk’s expression which darkened but Daehyun’s as well.

‘No way…’

The vocalist had one thousand thoughts per second and it was the reason that the apple has slipped. The MC quickly stopped the game, claiming that they were doing it wrong. Youngjae reluctantly pulled away and let him demonstrate the game with Zelo. He was glad that the youngest escaped that guy’s embrace even before they began. The MC feigned being hurt and told them to do it properly this time.

Youngjae put the apple to his lips with all the innocence he could muster. When he was rolling the fruit down he just wanted to pin the cute boy to the floor and sink his teeth in that pale, delicious neck and…

He couldn’t finish his train of thought for Zelo pulled away with an awkward laugh. Youngjae didn’t want to admit it but he was disappointed. He wanted to keep going and make Yongguk and Daehyun even angrier.

For now he just decided to hug the boy and enjoy the warm feeling spreading inside of him.

 

September

 

Shortly after they finished promoting Crash, the filming of Killing Camp began. Youngjae cherished every moment he got to spend with Zelo. When they were driving from their concert and the sleepy maknae was about to put his head on the vocalist’s shoulder, that horrible tune was heard in the car. In short, they were supposed to get on the bus driving behind them and go somewhere for a well-deserved free time. Youngjae really believed that until Minshik (Himchan thought of the nickname) told them to pair up. He wanted to choose Daehyun so he could keep an eye on him and protect Zelo from him but then:

“Excluding Daehyun”

Youngjae didn’t know what to do. He wanted to keep an eye on both Daehyun and Yongguk. He couldn’t pick Daehyun so only two options were left: protect Zelo from his hyungs or leave the maknae with the other vocalist. ‘But’ he thought ‘if I pick Junhongie then it would be obvious that I did it because I like him not that I think he is smarter than me…’ And that’s why he got off the bus with Yongguk, all the while worrying about Zelo.

‘He doesn’t know Seoul’s streets at all… Neither does Daehyun…’

 

After crazy shopping, a long ride to the beach and a hellish match of soccer (which they managed to change into Eat It Fast game) it was time for playing rugby. Just when Daehyun’s team won, Zelo threw himself on Youngjae’s back and he had no other choice but to give him a piggyback ride for a while. Not that he minded, in fact he enjoyed being close to the maknae like this.

When they had to salute and officially end the game, Youngjae really wanted to hug Junhong. But at the last moment he reminded himself that he couldn’t reveal his feelings towards the youngest member. It was too late to stop though, so he tackled him to the ground instead and suddenly everyone was pushing, pulling and rolling around in the mud. They all had fun, their laughter wasn’t forced. It was a pleasant morning.

 

The drill instructor… He really, really shouldn’t have ordered them to form their band’s name with their bodies… Youngjae tried not to look at Zelo whose head was way too close to his crotch. But pretending that there wasn’t really their maknae between his legs proved to be a difficult task. He felt Junhong’s hands gripping his pants tightly and it was a miracle that the vocalist hadn’t fainted from a massive nosebleed. His feelings were getting more and more difficult to control.

 

 

 

 

Once again they were invited to Wide Open Studio. All this time Zelo was being so cute and Youngjae had to fight with himself in order not to say anything he would regret later. Just when he thought he was going to make it through the interview without any incidents, right at the end of it he shouted:

“Zelo, I love you!”

He was frozen in his position for a while. Luckily no one paid attention to his little burst of affection, but Youngjae had a sinking feeling that he opened Pandora’s Box. He also thought that he deserved Daehyun and Yongguk’s dirty looks sent his way when the cameras were turned off.

 

October

 

That Miss and Mister Korea programme was a great opportunity for B.A.P to meet other bands in person and interact with them. They could rarely do that because of intense promotions and generally busy schedules. Unfortunately, not all of them could participate in it and Youngjae was one of the unlucky members. He was watching it on TV with Daehyun and Jongup back at the dorms when they were having a break from practicing. They the TV just in time for the most interesting competition: shirt ripping.

When it was Zelo’s turn they all had been cheering him on. Of course he couldn’t hear that but it didn’t stop them from shouting at the screen things like “Go Junhongie!” or “Win for hyungs!” It didn’t help though. The match was even but in the end it was Hyungsik who won. On the upside, Zelo did manage to rip a piece of his opponent’s shirt, just not enough to win.

During that competition Youngjae kept imagining how it would be like to rip Zelo’s shirt for real and maybe other pieces of clothing too… He cursed in his mind. ‘I shouldn’t think about him in that way.’

 

 

 

 

Youngjae was not amused. Not amused in the least. They were on Show Champion again and the MCs thought of some ridiculous Break Up game. He decided to ignore the fact that it was the writer’s idea and put the blame on Shindong and Shinyoung.

He glared daggers at the back of Sunhwa’s head when she was talking. She was getting too much into it for Youngjae’s liking.

“Zelo oppa~! I’m cold~! My lips are cold~! What should I do~?”

Junhong looked more than uncomfortable but managed to throw one or two snide comments which made Daehyun laugh hysterically. All the time the vocalist was as cool as a cucumber on the outside while he was burning inside with jealousy and anger.

 

 

 

 

JK Star interview. Youngjae didn’t know if he was irritated, embarrassed or grateful.

First of all, he was irritated when, during the first round of The King game, Daehyun was whispering something to Zelo and generally being too close to him. Only later did Youngjae discover that they were laughing and whispering because of his ped pants.

He was embarrassed. That zipper incident will be the new hot topic on the net, every BABY will see it and laugh at him or worse, they will call him cute. Other interviewers might bring it up, he will never hear the end of it. That’s what he thought anyway.

And finally, he was grateful for the opportunity to (kind of) confess his feelings to Zelo. He grabbed the maknae’s hand and sang with his whole heart. He poured all his feelings into it and noticed with satisfaction that Junhong was blushing. Looking back, it was this moment that brought them closer to each other.

But he still couldn’t understand one thing: why were there so many comments about DaeJae couple after this interview was aired, when he just confessed to Zelo?

 

2013

 

February

 

A lot of things happened to Youngjae that month. For example, he has broken the barrier in his head that was keeping him from affectionately touching Zelo. He made a ‘titanic pose’ with the maknae during filming One Shot MV and frequently hugged him during interviews. He also said loving things more often. The best example of that one would be the time when they were invited to Shindong’s ShimShimTapa. “Hit me as much as you love me” or “Zelo, I love you”, those were phrases leaving Youngjae’s lips the most.

There were also irritating moments (like a hundred or so people voting for DaeJae pair in The Couple game) but the good things outshone them.

Youngjae thought that Zelo was particularly cute that day. Well, he is cute in general but that time the vocalist just wanted to hug him and shower with kisses. The way he shouted happily and threw his arms in the air when the MC announced that Youngjae picked him… it was so adorable!

When it was known that Youngjae and Zelo won The Couple game, the MC asked what their reasons were. Junhong was so serious about it, it made the vocalist really happy. He wanted to outright confess his true feelings but he knew he couldn’t. That’s why he was fooling around a little, saying that it was because the maknae hit him in the forehead with a plastic hammer.

 

But there were two more important things that happened. Youngjae, when asked to show one more reaction, had hugged Zelo and secretly kissed him on the cheek. No one seemed to notice it, apart from Daehyun. And his reaction is the second important thing.

“What the…!?” Daehyun’s exclamation was full of emotional pain. It was excellently hidden but it were his eyes that betrayed him, not to mention his sniffle while Yongguk was talking about their future plans. That and also his smile when they were taking photos at the end. It was strained and unnatural. Youngjae almost felt bad. Almost.

 

May

 

This time they were in China. It was no surprise that they had to divide into two teams, it happened quite often. Youngjae was trying to distance himself from Zelo, shouting towards Himchan to pick the maknae as one of the members of his team. Why was he acting that way? Well, the answer is simple: he wanted to protect him. Youngjae’s feelings were slowly getting out of control and he thought it was only a matter of time until he does something he will regret later. But his plan backfired. Not only was Zelo in the same team as he was, they also had to stand next to each other.

When Junhong patted him affectionately on the shoulders, the vocalist couldn’t help wrapping his arms around the pretty boy. His resolve about distancing himself from Zelo was slowly crumbling.

At some point the maknae hid behind the singer and put his hands on the other’s shoulders. Youngjae was slightly distracted by his actions. That delicious warmth radiating from the youngest member’s body was irresistible. ‘If he won’t stop doing it I will kiss him right here and there…! Junhongie… please, stand back…’ he thought desperately.

It was because of Zelo’s charms that he hadn’t guessed the title of the song while they were playing Guessing Game. He kept looking at his cute expressions all the time. The way he smiled and put his pointer finger to his mouth…

That day Youngjae stopped thinking of Zelo as a kid.

 

August

 

When B.A.P was accused of plagiarism Zelo didn’t take it too well. Everyone was sad and a little angry but they had hope that the storm would be over soon, the whole mess resolved. After all, it was just because Kang Jiwon (the guy who produced and composed Badman) worked with Shinhwa as well, similarities were bound to happen. Unfortunately, Zelo didn’t have that optimism that every other member possessed. He was moping and it broke his hyungs’ hearts.

It got only worse when their PR’s statement was released. Everything would have been better if there wasn’t any statement at all. Other groups were dragged into this mess and it just got ugly. Youngjae even caught Zelo tearing up in their shared room.

Junhong was sitting cross-legged in the middle of the bed, facing away from the entrance, small sobs were wracking his body. Youngjae couldn’t just stand there and watch. He quietly closed the door behind him and walked behind the maknae. He crawled on the bed towards the crying boy.

When he felt the bed dipping slightly under additional weight, Zelo quickly wiped his tears away.

“Zelo-yah…”

“I’m fine Youngjae hyung. Really” he tried to smile but it looked fake.

Youngjae took in his appearance: red and puffy eyes from crying, chapped lips, hair in disarray… “I don’t buy it”

Zelo looked as if he wanted to say something but Youngjae immediately hugged him, making them fall on the bed in the process. Junhong stiffened momentarily, unsure of what he was supposed to do. The vocalist wrapped one hand around his waist, the other caressing pink hair. It was then that Zelo started crying again. He curled into a ball, gripping front of his hyung’s shirt and pressing his face into his shoulder. Youngjae tightened his embrace, kissing the top of the maknae’s head.

After some time Junhong’s breathing evened out and he was sleeping in the vocalist’s arms. Youngjae also closed his eyes and was about to go to the land of dreams when he heard the sound of door opening. It was quiet for a moment, then the door were slammed shut. You could hear someone cursing up a storm and kicking the wall outside with fury.

 

 

 

 

A few days later was yet another interview. Youngjae for the most part was stealing glances at Zelo, admiring him. One time the maknae saw it and looked him straight in the eyes, smiling gently with a light blush dusting his cheeks. They stared at each other like that for a while, like there was nobody else in the room. And when Junhong was saying how Youngjae has a nice voice when he sings, the vocalist leaned towards him, almost falling out of the chair, thinking ‘Praise me more, tell me I’m pretty~!’

But then…

“What I don’t like about him is that he keeps kissing me”

Youngjae thought he was going to die from embarrassment. Daehyun was laughing though his stare was saying ‘I’ll kill you’. Youngjae had to admit that since the memorable Couple Game on ShimShimTapa he was occasionally kissing the maknae on the cheek. But it wasn’t his fault! Zelo was just… too adorable for his own good.

 

 

 

 

Youngjae knew someone was going to bring this up sooner or later. And so, six days after that interview, when they were on After School Club, Hanbyul asked:

“Zelo oppa, is it true that Youngjae kisses you?”

Junhong answered that he does, on the cheek, and Daehyun pretended to vomit. Youngjae was quick to deny everything and the other vocalist proceeded to wag his finger at him. Hanbyul seemed disappointed if his pout was anything to go by. He probably wanted some sort of scandal to occur on his program so it would raise ratings. Or maybe he secretly is a YoungLo fanboy? Who knows.

 

Youngjae was glad that during Zelo and Jongup’s dance battle cameras weren’t focused on him. He was staring at the pink haired boy with expression full of desire. He admired those long legs and that slender body. He imagined those legs wrapped around his hips and that body writhing beneath him in the throes of passion… He really wanted to make that happen.

 

 

 

 

They were on ShimShimTapa again. Youngjae was really starting to enjoy it more than he should be. Especially that part, when he lost in the second game. Zelo was supposed to flick him in the forehead as a punishment. The vocalist shouted his infamous “Hit me as much as you love me” phrase while the maknae was preparing to hit him. It hurt like hell, there were tears in the corners of his eyes even, but it didn’t matter. It didn’t matter because he heard the most beautiful words afterwards:

“I love you!”

 

September

 

Youngjae was sitting on the couch with Daehyun, Jongup, Himchan and Yongguk, all of them watching TV. Youngjae was terrified, furious and jealous at the same time. There, on the screen, was their maknae with Jieun, singing a love song. It felt as if someone tore Youngjae’s heart out and shredded it to pieces before his eyes. Reactions of his band members were salt to his wound. They were insanely happy, proud of him even. Only Daehyun seemed a little out of it.

Youngjae had enough. He decided that, when the occasion came, he would make his move.

 

December

 

It was their last interview that year. The questions were almost the same as in others and B.A.P answered mechanically, trying not to show how tired they were. But then came the most unexpected question, one which was never asked before.

“I know it was four months ago but Youngjae, Zelo said two times that you kiss him sometimes yet you denied it. Which one of you is lying? Is Zelo making things up or are you in some kind of secret relationship~?”

Junhong laughed nervously, Daehyun stiffened and others had uneasy expressions on their faces. Youngjae only grinned. There was his chance and he wasn’t going to waste it.

“Actually…” he wrapped one arm around Zelo’s waist with a y smile “we’re an item”

 


 

So here is the first chapter. If you notice grammatical errors let me know, please.

Second chapter won't be in that format. I only did that in this one to show how exactly Youngjae's feelings developed.

Also, Killing Camp was filmed between August and September but I put it in August because there were too many things in September already.

 

Now here is the list of interviews and other things that I used to write it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyaen6rUjN8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8TVzpqql8k&list=PL073384CC20F59E4D&index=78&feature=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R8UjVvhyO8&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBtxS8EbaHc&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STAAvbubvwI&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwmiYuwDIUg&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFiExv7nSTg&feature=plcp

http://vimeo.com/48794675

http://vimeo.com/48797561

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMt9ht78F90&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S-xTRLxGrg0

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtggog_eng-120906-bap-interview-on-mnet-wide-m_lifestyle?search_algo=2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1MFkVAsm5GHc83qxy7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB9s3Y-YRy4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q48l0F0hIs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wH1G5BT5VZM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-BgmR1Hai_g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHAIGW1xSYM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hnzp4RtAfhk

http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/11600219.html

http://www.koreanshowsonline.com/2013/08/eng-sub-130808-bap-xinmsn-interview.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7mWuH_Y42A

http://bappoland.wordpress.com/2013/08/18/audiovideo-130817-shindongs-simsimtapa-radio/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePId-4T6EyE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLysyM7ItBY

 

I'm definitely overanalysing things OTL

 

I will also post the things that I wanted to use but in the end I didn't:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XPXBo1NrvE (that part where Jae was calling Zelo, probably to cuddle with him :3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC2tc6QNhLo&feature=youtu.be (Zelo touching Youngjae's )

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuxj9e_eng-120903-b-a-p-younha-beatles-code_music (seriously, the way they laugh and lean towards each other... <3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUmpGKdnwTg (cute time in the backseat of the car :3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=U0qIMqx44Ww (I wanted to use it and write about Youngjae's feelings but it seemed kind of weak compared to others and the point of this chapter is to show how his feelings gradually strengthened)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xypq9w_eng-hd-130324-b-a-p-cut_music#from=embediframe (Jae and Zelo dancing together <3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTwaMdpQ_bg (Zelo seemed not to be feeling well and I wanted to put it here for the sake of worried Jae)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2HVO1zKthk (Youngjae hugged Zelo at some point there and probably wasn't happy that MCs were touching his maknae's )

 

OK, that's it :3 I hope I didn't bore you all to death ^^"