The day he left~~~

Am I gonna ever meet you again? >Hiatus

2012_06_22_1245_1340383551_17-10_357x210  91.jpg

Listen to this song everyone^~^ it goes perfectly with our story!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpVzKjXdet0 hope you guys like it...



Park Jung Min's POV~~~


Jung Min is sitting on the porch in his backyard and thinking about what him and Hyun Joong have been through

Me and hyung have been friends ever since I was born... he was there for me since I was in my mom's stomach... he's a year older than me.. now i'm ten and he's eleven, he's gonna be leaving soon.. I feel like my whole world is stopping... I feel like I will not make it without him..

Hyung always protected me, he always stood by me even if I was wrong. He never let anyone hurt me mentally and/or physically...

He didn't tell me where he's going yet.. he didn't tell me for how long..he didn't even come to school today. I just learned that he's leaving because my mom just told me about it when I came home from school..



Kim Hyun Jung's POV

Hyunjoong was sitting on his bed, holding one of his cuddle toys in his hands. It was the one he got from Jungmin, his best friend, on his last birthday. Jungmin gave him that to support him, because last year Hyunjoong was very sick and although Hyunjoong always protected his best friend and they saw each other every day, he never wanted to show his soft side. But Jungmin knew him well and gave him the soft toy to protect him.

His father picked up the last box in his room to bring it down to the car. It was time to leave soon. Hyunjoong didn't want to go, because that would mean he had to leave his best friend behind. That would mean he would be all alone in another city and everything just because of his parents job.

He didn't want to go. He didn't want to leave. He didn't want to move somewhere else, in another house, in another room. No matter if it was a bigger one or not. He was sure he would hate it wherever they will go, just because he didn't want to be somewhere else then being with his friend Jungmin.

Hyunjoong heard his mother calling for him and the small boy jumped down from his bed, walked through the almost empty room. In that room he had so much fun with Jungmin when they met and hung out together and now he had to leave everything behind. "Hyunjoong come now", his mother said as she appeared in front of him and grabbed his wrist, "We will miss the flight if we don't hurry up." Then she dragged him into the car, from where he looked through the window to his old home until he couldn't see it anymore. That was the last time he saw his home and also his best friend.



Park Jung Min's POV~~~

It's been an hour since Jung Min came back from school, and he still didn't hear from Hyun Joong..... "why isn't he coming? Why isn't he calling?" he asked himself over and over again as he waited for his best friend to at least call, but time passed and nothing happened, no phone ring, no door bell... Jung Min decided to go to Hyun Joong's house and talk to him... He got up from his seat and started to walk towards Hyun Joong's house. 

It took him ten minuets to reach his best friend's house, as he got closer he noticed that the lights were all out... that the house is already empty... "Is it too late?" he asked himself..."Is he gone?" Jung Min's tears fell from his eyes as he ran to the front door of the house and started to knock on the door viciously. "open up!!! NO!! Jungie!!!don't leave!!" he screamed at the door but no one answered...it was too late for a goodbye... Jung Min rested his back on the door and sat on the floor and looked at the sky...

"I promise you Jungie....I promise you that I will look for you, I promise you that I won't give up trying to search for you...I will find you one day...I promise you..." Jung Min brought his knees up to his chest and buried his head between them....he started crying and not believing.....



HyunJong's POV
The airport is enormous. If I don't stick by my parents' side then I'd be lost for sure. I've been holding my tears ever since mom grabbed me... will I ever come back here? will I ever see my best friend again? I know that these questions are hard to answer, but I can't help but wanting the answers right now...

They called our flight and we went to stand in line of the security system. all our belongings are with us. I looked to my right and saw two little boys playing around, it brought smile n tears into my eyes because it reminded me of how me and Jungmin goofed around like that when we hung out. I kept watching the little guys and didn't realize that it was time for us to get checked. Mom lightly grabbed my shoulders and pushed me in front to get checked first. After getting checked and everything was alright, we headed towards the plane.

I was sitting besides the window of the plane, dazing out of the world and thinking. the captain called out that we'll be flying in a minuet and he also said to buckle up. I did as I was told without actually caring. The flight took off after a minuet.

I looked down from the window and saw the ground fading. I closed my eyes..."Jungmin-ah~ I will never forget you... I promise to always treasure our memories and try to find you again one day. please forgive me... I never really meant to leave you or hurt you. goodbye for now my best friend" He then closed the window shield and went into a light sleep.