Peppermint Baekhyun

Peppermint Oppa

5 YEARS AGO…

Baekhyun’s POV:

I’m living with my sister who’s studying in Seoul. We live here in Busan, our parents died when I was so young… I only have my sister with me. I’m studying here, but my sister is in Seoul. She’s a scholar in a popular University for rich people. Even homouals aren’t allowed there, if you are studying there, you’re a damn genius or just a rich person. She transferred there during her 9th grade and she’s in 11th grade now. She told me that I should take an exam before I reach 9th grade, because that school is the best. Okay then, I have to think of it first.

I don’t have friends. But I have this incredible charm to make them like me. Even boys want me, but no I’m a guy. Hmm but kinda girly? Maybe this is because I only have one sister living with me. Hahaha~ My sister also told me that I’m  a genius with an incredible IQ level, maybe she’s right.

“Baekhyun, Baekhyun~! Where’s my eyeliner?!” Noona was nagging and it’s too early to nag, aigoo.

I got up from my bed and went to her room. “Yah, why are you so loud… I’m still enjoying my bed  you know~”

She approached me. “Have you seen my eyeliner? Aigooo where is it… I have to meet my boyfriend now!” she was panicking.

“Is eyeliner necessary?” I raised an eyebrow while looking at her.

“Yah! Ofcourse, oppa told me that today is an important day… he will tell me something really important!” Noona turned around and still looking for that eyeliner.

“Oh really? Maybe he will ask you to break up with him…” I mocked at her.

She faced me and gasped. “No way! Oppa really loves me!”

“Oh, okay… I will help you to look for your eyeliner.” I checked it under her bed. Oh, got it!

“Noona! Here~!”  I was holding her eyeliner.

“Oh, thank you Baekhyun! I will treat you an ice cream later, okay? Let’s go to Seoul now!” She was so happy.

“Okay!” I was at her back and watching her applying that eyeliner… Wow, it was amazing… it make her prettier, maybe I can try it next time? Kekeke~

-

We took a bus… Noona was so busy texting with her boyfriend… I didn’t attend my class for this. I want to see my noona’s victory. Maybe that guy will ask her to marry each other. Oh my… Noona told me that her boyfriend is so rich…

-

We arrived at the coffee shop where they will gonna meet each other.

Noona put her hands at my shoulders and kneeled down. “Just wait for your Eunji noona, okay? Play around… I will just text you later~ Seoul is very big, be careful my dongsaeng!” she eyesmiled at me.

I pouted and nodded. “Okay noona!” I then smiled. “Goodluck!”

She stood up and waved at me… “Fighting!” and went inside.

“Fighting noona!” I sighed… so yeah since I’m here in Seoul, maybe I should check first my noona’s school.

I don’t know how to go there, so I took a cab. So after some minutes, I arrived there. Why is there so many people outside? Even guards. What’s happening?!

I approached them… “Excuse me, what’s happening here?”

“Oh, there’s a student who’s committing suicide right now!”

“W-what?!” What the, suicide…. I don’t want to end my life even though we’re really poor. LOL

I stepped back and saw a girl. She’s a short girl.

“Hey, what’s happening here?” she asked someone.

“A 6th grade student is committing suicide right now!” that someone answered her.

She looked so shock then ran towards the entrance of the school. Waaa, what will she do? Is she a relative or what?

I was still curious about the happenings… so after 30mins… an officer announced…

“Good news! The 6th grader is finally safe! Someone stopped and helped him!”

Oh what a relief. I don’t know who’s him or her but I’m glad that he didn’t waste his life.

Then after a while I saw again the girl, she checked her phone and she’s in panic. And wow, she owns a big bike? She left and this is the first time I saw a girl riding on a big bike. But no, I don’t like girls like that. I like girls who’s even prettier than me. Who’s like a princess. Very neat, smart… in short a perfect girl.

-

3years later…

I was qualified for a scholarship in XOXO high University. This is dream school for everyone. My noona graduated from that school, but continued her college in abroad… I guess she followed her oppa there. Kekeke~

To be honest, there’s so many girls here… they asked me to date them, but I always reject them… I don’t know why. I just think that I really have a high standard. There’s no sparks…

Until I met this guy…

I was looking for my room, I guess I’m late… but then I bumped into someone. He’s tall and omg he was smiling. That smile omonaaaaa~

But then:

Waaaa, those teeth. This is the first time I saw a unique smile and teeth. I think I’m-

Oh … He noticed me… I turned around and felt my cheeks burning up. What’s happening to me? Is this the reason why I don’t like girls? And I’m a homo?

I feel like I’m smiling involuntarily.

My heartbeat, oh my God…

I ran away and went to the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror. “Oh, Gosh… I’m literally blushing….” My face was so red. Am I just insecure to his handsomeness? But no, I have a smooth and flawless skin. He’s just a ing tall giant. But yeah he’s hot. I giggled.

I held my face with my both hands. I guess, I’m having an identity crisis now. Oh help me lord~

-

During my 9th grade, I didn’t expect that he will be my classmate. His name is Park Chanyeol, he’s the hotel heir of Park group and co. He’s so damn rich. They say that he’s always in top… but it changed when I transferred there. Sorry, I can’t help it I’m a real genius. I still don’t know about my feelings… I don’t know if I really like him or not. I don’t know.

I also discovered that he was the kid who committed suicide 3years ago… I want to make him happy but I don’t know how to socialize. He has friends anyway… The two hottie guys. The bully one and the playboy one.

-

But then… I was eating alone, and someone asked me.

“Are you alone now?”

She’s a beautiful girl. Even prettier than me. She’s my ideal girl! Oh, and I think she’s a noona.

I nodded.

“Okay, do you mind to share this table with me?”

“Um, it’s okay… just eat…” I continued eating.

She was smiling at me. Does she like me?

“You know… you’re cute.” She grinned.

This is the first time my heart flutters. Maybe because she’s really my ideal type…

I looked away and scratched my head. “Really? Thank you!”

“By the way I’m Kim Taeyeon!”

She’s really beautiful~

“I’m Baekhyun~! Nice to meet you!”

And that’s how it started. We dated for 1year… she taught me a lot. She taught me how to kiss, how to take care a girl, how to be more sociable… she even took my ity and innocence. But after a year, I realized that I’m not really happy. Because I confirmed it to myself… My day is not complete, without having a little interaction with Park Chanyeol… I can’t help thinking him everyday and everynight…. I guess I’m in love.

Taeyeon was so heartbroken because of me. I lied to her. I just told her that I can’t have a lovelife and study together. LOL she bought it and until now… she can’t forget me.

I’m a damn peppermint guy! I’m a gay but I can’t admit it to anyone… Except to my noona, I guess she knows me so well… LOL

By the way I’m not living in Busan anymore… My noona was already in abroad so we managed to have a condominium unit… I was living with my classmate-bestfriend, Tao… he’s gay too. When I admitted that I’m a gay. He was so happy…

“Hey, Tao… I have a confession to make…”

“what’s it?” He faced me with his serious look.

“I broke up with Kim Taeyeon…”

“What?! Why?!

I looked away then slowly looked at him again.

“I’m gay…”

Tao laughed…

“I’m gay too! HAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHA~”

So that’s why we became closer to each other… we are both gays or should I say, a peppermint? Hihi

-

NO ONE’S POV:

2YEARS LATER…

Chanyeol then walked towards the bulletin board to check the ranking.

“I am still in the second rank…” he sighed.

But then someone came. “Oh, I’m still the top 1! Hahaha~”

“Oh, Byun Baekhyun!” Chanyeol faced him.

*Oh , it’s him* Baekhyun thought.

“Oh, I’m so sorry Park Chanyeol… I guess it’s a Kkaebsong for you! Kekeke” Baekhyun .

“Kkaebsong? What is it?” Chanyeol titled his head..

“Secret! Hahaha. But have you received those chocolates?” He asked happily.

“Yeah… a lot. How did you know?”

*Stupid, of course I sent it.* “Ah, I just heard some girls talking about it…”

“Ah okay… but I don’t want chocolates though. Okay I should go now… Congratulations anyway!” Chanyeol tapped his back.

He turned to Chanyeol and watched him walking away from him.

“Oh my God… he just tapped my back… hihihihi” he giggled.

“kyaaaaa!” *My feels*

But then…Baekhyun’s phone rang…

Phone conversation:

Baekhyun: Noona?

Eunji Noona: Yah Baekhyun! I’m here in the airport, can you fetch me up?

Baekhyun: Huh? Why? I thought you’re in California?

Eunji Noona: I will explain later! Yah! Go now! Huhu~

Baekhyun: Yah, are you crying? What happened?

Eunji Noona: Will just explain later okay?! Aigoo. Bye!

She hung up. “Oh geez what happened…” *Too bad I won’t be seeing my Chanyeol later~*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

this chapter is for you to understand why Baek is gay HAHAHAHAHA and the connections of the characters in this fic

HAHAHA THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS.

SO HOW'S THIS CHAPTER?

JUST COMMENT AND UPVOTE

COMMENT IS LOVE <3.

MORE LOVELY COMMENTS I WILL UPDATE FASTER