Wealth and Love

Peppermint Oppa

You’re a daughter of the Choi group company owners. Your mom owns the Choi hotels, while your dad owns the Choi games, all about computers and games. Your brother namely, Suho is the heir of your company. While you, they were still thinking about it… you’re just 11years old and doesn’t care about it. You were a kid who likes games, sports, helping people and etc…

But something happened and you have to migrate to California….

In your mansion…

You were in the dining hall…

“What?! Why do we have to live there?!” Suho was debating with your dad.

“Because Game Masters want to meet me there, and we will expand our business more… We have to live there for good.” Your dad explained it to him.

“How about my friends?! My girlfriend?! I can’t leave them, dad!” 16 years old Suho was still arguing with him.

You were just watching them. “So, you already have a girlfriend, my son? Can I know where she comes from? What’s her family’s surname?” Your mom asked nicely. Seems excited to meet her…

“Yeah, is she rich enough to deserve you?” Your father asked and seems like challenging him.

Suho looked away and didn’t talk.

“Oppa? What’s wrong?” you asked him.

Suho took a glance of you and stood up. “She’s not rich like us, but she’s smart and simple. She is so kind, I want to marry her, dad!”

“W-what?! Are you insane? You can’t marry a commoner girl! For God’s sake!” Your father scolded him.

“But, dad! I love h-“ your father slapped him.

“No! You can’t! Tomorrow is our flight! You better break up with her!” your mom pulled back your father. “Calm down, jagiya….”

*Poor Suho oppa, so we can’t marry a commoner people… I hope in the future this won’t happen to me… I feel sad for them.* you thought.

“I really love her…”

Suho sobbed and ran away.

“Oppa!” you chased him. He entered his room, and continued crying on his desk.

“Oppaaaa~” you were at his back. “Why Cha-Cha? Please leave oppa alone…” you shook your head. “No, I won’t, I want to help you…”

Suho wiped away his tears and hugged you. “Thank you my dongsaeng…” he let go the hug and held your shoulders. “Listen to me, tomorrow before we go… I will meet Eunji, you will help me, right?”

You nodded.

“Okay… it’s settled… I will tell her to wait for me.”

“Fighting oppa!” you were cheering him up.

He held your head and patted it. “Good girl.” He smiled.

*I’m glad that I made my Suho oppa smile.* you thought.

-

The next day…

1pm…

“Our flight is at 6pm… so be sure you’ll be at the airport at 4pm.” Your father told you.

“Sure appa! I just want to enjoy my last stay here in Seoul with my brother.  We will just watch movie and play in the playground.” You lied.

“Okay, Suho just text and I will send driver to fetch you up.” Your father instructed.

-

You left with Suho… You were riding in his motorcycle. “Oppa, will you really break up with her?”

“Of course no, as I’ve said last night, I will just explain this to her… I will tell her to wait for me.”

“Wow so sweet!” you smiled.

-

You arrived at the coffee shop.

“She’s here…” Suho stopped and looked at you. “Just wait here okay? Or you can play around… use my motorcycle if you want. I will just call you later.” Suho said.

“oh, okay oppa! Goodluck! See you later!”

Suho went inside. You then ride again his motorcycle. “Aish, I guess I should play for real… but goodluck oppa!”

-

Meanwhile…

In XOXO High University… A school for rich, smart people. Homouals aren’t allowed…

Chanyeol’s POV:

I’m the most bullied here, because I’m fat, ugly and nerdy. I only have a one friend at the moment… and it’s my pet. I’m a 6th grade student, always on top… but I have a lot of insecurities. They always bully me, but I can’t tell this to my parents… I don’t want to leave this school.

But this day, I can’t take it anymore… I just want to vanish. A girl played with my feelings. She fooled me big time! I want to die, right now!

I was at the classroom, all of them were laughing at me. It’s break time and they started to throw papers at me, even their foods. I was crying not because of that but because of the girl fooled me. I ran away and went upstairs. “I want to die now…” I said to myself. I arrived at the rooftop.

I walked until I reached the edge. “If I will jump here, my life will be over… the bullying will be stopped.” I closed my eyes but then… I stepped away. People on the ground started to notice me.

-

No one’s POV:

“Is that Park Chanyeol? Holy , that fatty will commit suicide!” a student recognized him.

“call police!”

After some minutes, police and rescuers arrived. Chanyeol caused a scene. The crowd was watching above. Some rescuers approached Chanyeol in the rooftop.

“Kid! Stop! Don’t move!”

Chanyeol turned around. “Don’t come near me or else I will really jump! You don’t know what I’m going through!” He was crying.

“I’m alone for my entire school life, they always bully me, no one appreciates me. They even played with my feelings! It you know!” He continued sobbing with his angry eyes.

“Okay, okay we can talk to it later but please come here now!” a representative begged.

-

You were strolling around and noticed they were a lot of guards, etc outside that school.

“huh? What’s happening there?” you parked your motorcycle and asked people outside.

“Hey, what’s happening here?”

“A 6th grade student is committing suicide right now!”

“Wait what?!” *Oh God, why you are still a kid!* you felt that you really wanted to help. You’re a short girl so you easily entered the school.

You saw Chanyeol from a far. *Oh is that him?! No! I don’t want someone to die before I leave South Korea!*

You ran and went upstairs. You reached the rooftop and saw a lot of guards, police, etc… “Aish…”

“Yah, little girl why are you here?!” A police asked you.

*Oh, they won’t allow me to go near him unless I am not his relative or girlfriend.* you thought.

You gulped. “I am his girlfriend! I want to clear things out and stop him! I love him so much!” you lied.

“Maybe she can help us…” another police said.

“yeah, okay… go on…”

They let you in…

-

“Yah!” you shouted at him. He turned to you.

“Huh? Who are you? Are you here to bully me again?” he asked you.

“No…” you slowly walked near him. “I don’t want you to continue this suicide attempt.”

“Who are you to stop me?!” He was raging his emotions.

You smiled. “I’m nobody but I want to help you. Suicide is not the key. Don’t worry… I will protect you. I can be your friend.”

Chanyeol’s eyes widened. *this is the first time, I heard someone wants to protect me.*

You tiptoed. “I love you…” you closed your eyes and kissed his lips. Chanyeol stopped and closed his eyes. He kissed you back with movement. The rescuers immediately catch him and injected something to make him fall asleep.

“Thank you little kid!”

You nodded. “That’s nothing! I have to go now! Bye!” you ran away because you were worried about Suho.

-

You ride the motorcycle and you had a lot of missed calls from Suho. “Aish, oppa must be mad at me now… “ you then remembered the what happened earlier. “That was my first kiss though; I hope I enlightened him…”

-

At the hospital…

Chanyeol woke up… his parents were there, watching him. “My son!” His mom hugged him. “Eomma!” Chanyeol cried.

“Thank God, you are still alive!”

Chanyeol let go the hug. “Wait, where’s that girl? The girl who saved me?”

“huh? Oh… I think she left already, the police officer told us that she ran away after saving you.”

“I want to find her. I want to see her. I want to thank her… And in the future, I will marry her.” Chanyeol promised himself.

*I’m going to find you, or I will just wait for you…* he thought.

-

5YEARS LATER...

Chanyeol is already at 11th grade… he was at the locker area. He opened his locker and received a lot of love letter.

He’s not fat anymore. He’s a hottie heartthrob now.

“Oh, love letters again… oh I see chocolates now… I shall eat those now…” Kai grabbed those and put it on his bag.

“Yeah, you really should… Chanyeol doesn’t want to be fatty again… and you and chocolate have the same skin color, to be honest.” Kris teased Kai.

“Yah!” Kai yelled at him.

Chanyeol just shook his head and smiled. “these guys…” he mumbled. He then walked towards the bulletin board to check the ranking.

“I am still in the second rank…” he sighed.

But then someone came. “Oh, I’m still the top 1! Hahaha~”

“Oh, Byun Baekhyun!” Chanyeol faced him.

*Oh , it’s him* Baekhyun thought.

“Oh, I’m so sorry Park Chanyeol… I guess it’s a Kkaebsong for you! Kekeke” Baekhyun .

“Kkaebsong? What is it?” Chanyeol titled his head..

“Secret! Hahaha. But have you received those chocolates?” He asked happily.

“Yeah… a lot. How did you know?”

*Stupid, of course I sent it.* “Ah, I just heard some girls talking about it…”

“Ah okay… but I don’t want chocolates though. Okay I should go now… Congratulations anyway!” Chanyeol tapped his back.

He turned to Chanyeol and watched him walking away from him.

“Oh my God… he just tapped my back… hihihihi” he giggled.

“kyaaaaa!” *My feels*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW'S THE FIRST CHAPTER? IS IT GOOD? BAD? HAHAHA DID YOU LIKE IT? WHAT CAN YOU SAY? HIHIH

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING~! JUST COMMENT AND UPVOTE OKAY

COMMENT COMMENT! LOVE YOU!