Part 2

Say you Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oppa! Are you there?” a voice of a girl was calling out. Hayi who was busy cleaning the house went and check who might it be. “Hello.” She greeted. “Annyeong.” Hayi greeted back. “Is Luhan oppa there?” asked Jennie. She nodded. “Do you mind?” she asked if it is okay for her to enter their house. She removes her shoes and headed to their room. “Oppa.” She greeted him and seated on his bed. “I’ve been waiting for you.” Luhan said as he seated and caresses her back. “I am sorry oppa, something came up.” She smiled and give him a peck. Hayi entered their room that interrupted their lovey-dovey moment.

“Are you heading out?” asked Luhan to Hayi who’s wearing her outdoor clothes and took her wallet on the top of her drawer. Hayi look at him and nodded.

“Can you buy me strawberry soya milk?” he asked.

She nodded and head out.

Luhan heaved a deep sigh and stand from his bed looking bored as he head out and saw a sandwich on the top of the dining table with a note. “For the two of you.” He seated and smiles to himself. “Oppa!” Jennie called out and saw him smiling all by himself at the kitchen as he eats the sandwich. “Hmm. Oppa, you seem to be on the mood.” She noticed. “You think so?” he asked.

“I’m sorry Jennie, but I have to go run some errands. Can you go home now?”

“Tsss. Oppa, I just came and you want me to go home already?” she pouted.

“We’ll play next time, okay?” he showed her his killer smile that every girl will say yes to what he says.

“Okay, oppa.”

He decided to went to the market cause he wants to prepare the dinner for them. He head out to the supermarket and buy the ingredients. Since he’s in a good mood remembering that Hayi prepared a snack for him and his girlfriend he decided to cook her favorite food even though he doesn’t even know how to make white pasta but he’ll do it anyway.

After he bought all the ingredients he decided to stay on the park as he feels like passing out some time. He then noticed a familiar figure taking a nap under one of the benches.

Isn’t it cold? , he thought to himself thinking that this silly girl chose to nap in here than to their home. Luhan went near her and squatted to see her face clearer. He felt sorry for what he did. It’s his fault why she’s staying outside and taking a nap in here.He took off his jacket and covered her. Hayi rubbed her eyes as she can’t see clearly the guy in front of her. “What are you doing here, sleeping?” he asked. Hayi came back to her defense realizing that he was too close as she moved back a little. Hayi shoved him. “What? It’s too cold in here. You’ll get sick. Let’s go home.” He said tapping her shoulder but she didn’t move on her spot. “Are you going to wait till you turn into an ice block?” he asked.

“Let’s go home. I’ll cook for tonight so you can sleep at home.” He said.

 

Hayi sneezes when she wakes up she heads to the kitchen as she sees that their meal is already prepared at the dining table.

“I am sorry.” Luhan scratches his head figuring it out that the meal he did wouldn’t taste good. “It’s fine.” Hayi answered. “What are you doing out in the park sleeping? Are you crazy? Somebody might harm you in there.” He said.

“I can’t sleep in here.”

“I am sorry.”

“You don’t need to be sorry. I also need to breathe some fresh air.”

Liar! I know you felt jealous but you just can’t say or you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter