Part 1

Say you Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hayi!” Taehyun called moving closer to her. Hayi listening to music and heard his call a little took off her earphones as she was listening to music and look at him. “Is it okay to you that Luhan do things like that?” He even brings girls to your apartment, right?” he asked looking at Luhan and Sulli who are flirting with each other. “It is decided by our parents and neither does us like it.” She answered. “Oh! So you can date too, you mean?” he seated beside her. “I don’t have any time for that. You know the reason why I came in Seoul.” She stands and grabs her things on the table. Unknown to her Luhan is watching them. “Hey do you wanna try the new coffee shop on the next street? I heard from Mino that the strawberry cake it’s a must try.” He said. Hayi heaved a deep sigh and look at him. “I can’t?” she looks back at him. “You can ask your girlfriend.” Taehyun scratches his head and smile at her. “Yah! You know that I don’t have one.” She looks at him and move closer.

“I know why because it is rumored that you’re gay towards Mino.” She whispered. “Oops! I know it’s a secret of ours.” She smiled.

“Yah! You know it’s not true. Don’t tease us like that.” He said as Hayi is already walking out of the gate. “You’re the one I like.” He whispered to himself.

Hayi went straight to their room as she gets her change of clothes and went straight to the bathroom. When she came out she heard noises coming out of their room and she already know what that means. Luhan brought another girl today, she thought to herself. “Hey she might hear us.” Sulli said. “Why? Do you mind?” he asked. She chuckles and let Luhan to savor on her neck. Hayi crashed inside their bedroom as if there’s no one in there as she gets her phone on the bed. Sulli pulls out on their kiss. “Why?” Luhan asked. “Don’t mind her.” He said as he pulls her in to a kiss. Hayi went out as soon as she got her phone and went outside to prepare their dinner. Luhan stopped and get off from her top and seated.

“I’m not in the mood anymore. “he said.

“Yah! Oppa, why? You’re mean.” She pouted.

Luhan pinched her cheeks and smiled. “Thanks for coming.”

He went out and sends her to their door as Hayi is already sitting and waiting for him to dine with her. They eat silently as neither wants to start a conversation. Luhan was just looking at her secretly waiting for her to say something like “She can’t take it anymore and I like you.” “I don’t like how you play with girls” “You’re dirty” and so on. But none came out to as she continues to savor with their meal. He heaved a deep sigh knowing that he will caught her attention and he did. She looked at him as she was about to swallow her rice. “Are you jealous?” he asked mischievously. Hayi stopped from eating and looked at him.

“Do you want to know the truth?” she sighed.

He nodded.

“No.” she answered abruptly.

“If you’re done eating go wash up the dishes.” She stands as she’s already done and head to their room.

Inside their room is a divider that not anyone can notice as it is only a line made by a packing tape. It is to separate their own spaces that they’ve decided when they move in. Hayi doesn’t want Luhan to touch anything of her stuff without her knowing.

                “Hey! Get off my bed!” she shouted as he saw him lying as if he owns it.

                “Woah! Okay! Okay!” he surrendered raising both his hands up.

She took the packing tape on the top of one of her boxes and started to tape it from the door up to the balcony. “What are you doing?” he lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter