chapter 2

I should have known

 

 

Mina still remember it fresh and clear like it just happend yesterday. A dare from her classmate are the starter to all this mess but she never regret it. Mina never regret all the memories of  teasing, all the joke, because those kind of thing that brought Teacyeon to her.  

 

Its so frustrating you know? He keep on teasing and crake a joke on us and he freaking can't stop, believe me Teacyeon had turun into teasing maniac at home and I really dont know how to make him stop.  Mina i dare you to at class make him embarasse you know right how shy he is when it come to a girl. It payback time and I believe only you can do it without include personal matter " 

 

 

Since that day Mina always tease Teacyeon non-stop, there will always joke on him from her that sometime make his face turn into red because of the embarassement  that he had to face. Mina keep on teasing him until the they decide to upgrade the prank on his birthday. Girl confession prank but somehow it not Mina that will confess to Teacyeon but her bestfriends Eunji had volenture as if she know something. 

 

 

" Teacyeon can I talk with you for awile? There is something that I need to tell you"  Eunji pretend to shaking and be shy toward him

 

 

"Teacyeon actually I already fall for you since the first day of college. I somehow can take you of my mind. Will you give me a chance? " Confess Eunji, she try as hard as possible not to laugh but Teacyeon expression is so undeniable.

 

 

Teacyeon cough hard in order to find his voice back  " Miannhe Eunji but I already fall for someone so can't accept you. Mian "

 

 

"Is that so. She really lucky to get your attention.Can I know who is she?" somehow Eunji know the answer that will come out frim his mouth is not Hanuel name.

 

 

That night is the beginning to their closeness. Eventhough all people know the existent of Hanuel but all the people seem to support them. Even Mina know who Hanuel is but she still be tolerate. When she call in the middle of their date Mina will remain silence, she never post messege or picture in her social network system. She never try to pick up any reason can will blow they relationship and at one point all thing about Hanuel become nothing her.

 

 

"Arrrggghhhh....Omona Mina is that you? You scare me, why are you stay in dark? " Eunji sit down on the couch try to regain her strenght  

 

 

 

**************************************************** 

 

READ.COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE

 

author note : all of the chapter are the flashback. Accept for the little part that Eunji scare when she ot back home from campus. Hope all of you like it and  do comment about my story .