chapter 1

I should have known

 

Young Mina is one attractive girl and she got everything that a boy can ever dream for their girl. But being a strong girl she is she never fall in love. But when she fall in love she fell really hard. And here come the perfect prince charming that had everthing in his life who had take her heart and never give it back  the shy Ok Teacyeon. 

 

Excited Mina lock her appartment door and walk to her appartment entrance where teacyeon had wait for her. She really looking forward for her date today with teacyeon  because bboth of them lately are busy with their assignment and final project.

 

" hey baby, you look good today so what you want  to do for our date today? " 

 

Mina can't stop from smiling " i heard there is good movie and i want to watch it with you is that ok? " 

 

"well that sound like a plan for me.Lets go then" and teacyeon start the engine and drove  toward movie theater for the movie date.  

 

come back when you hear this song~

whereever you are, whoever you are with~

 

Whenever that callerringtone appear it always succesfully make her feel frighten futhermore if she hear it with teacyeon.  It succesfully make her fell uneasy, sweating and  uncomfortable. Just like how the owner to the caller can  make her feel if she ever get to meet one-to-one.

 

"just pick it up. she calling you its not nice to make her wait" mina try to prevent from her voice from cracking. 

 

"jagiya it's me, I really miss you, 6 month at that place is really kiling me. I on my way to you parent house. Will I meet you there? Will you spend your weekend there?

 

" Hanuel baby, I miss you too. Really well I meet you there then, but i might running late is that ok for you? "

 

'is ok as long I get to see you. I see you there love you jagiya." 

 

" I love you too baby take care then" and teacyeon hang up. He look to Mina " I promise to you that I make it up to you someday ok, it just Hanuel need me and she already on her ways to my parent house" 

 

"No it's fine beside i feeling unwell today so i want to stay at home today" feeling hurt deep inside but Mina try to push it aside. After teacyeon send her back to her her appartment he make a long journey by drove back to his parent house to meet with hanuel 

 

There she was at the living room staring at nothing slowly beads of tears start tickling her face. Call her home wracker, soon-to-be-mistress, the third wheel she don't care anymore as long as she Teacyeon stand besida her even for a minute.  Mina start appears in Teacyeon life when his relationship with Hanuel at the end of the cliff and she believe that she had her own chance to be with him. as time fly she realise she stuck and she can"t walkout anymore because she too in love with him.

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                   ***********************************************************************                             

Read.Comment.Sunscribe

 

author : Well here we go my first chapter. How was it? Please bear with me English is not my main languange so forgive me with wrong grammar and misspelling. Do comment my story ok ^_^